A bloggers experience

I've known about this one for a while. As a fan of the real life experiences experienced and told by those not into the fetish, I think this is one of the absolute best stories I have ever read online. Great story, great details, and great writing. Doesn't get much better than that.

Thank you for posting/sharing!

• Like 1

Poor girl! I feel bad for her to be quite honest. It's a terrible shame that she didn't find a quiet place to squat and have her much needed pee in relative comfort before circumstances got this dire. I know that I would have done.

Also, maybe I'm biased, but if I was in the company of someone who was bouncing around, desperate for a piddle, I would actively encourage them to piddle outside somewhere. Maybe find them a discreet place, help to shield them, maybe even force out a modest stream myself so they didn't feel as bad. 

As an aside, how can anyone drive, even an automatic vehicle, whilst clamping their legs together and holding themselves? Isn't that dangerous? 

• Agree 3
1 hour ago, Eliminature said:

As an aside, how can anyone drive, even an automatic vehicle, whilst clamping their legs together and holding themselves? Isn't that dangerous? 

I would tend to agree, although I know people do get into this situation.   Personally if I am that desperate and there is nowhere to stop, I have managed to pee in a cup whilst driving.   I'm sure that is dangerous as well, but I've only done it either where there is open road and I can engage cruise control or where stopped in traffic.  

• Like 2
Guest UnabashedUser
2 hours ago, Alfresco said:

I would tend to agree, although I know people do get into this situation.   Personally if I am that desperate and there is nowhere to stop, I have managed to pee in a cup whilst driving.   I'm sure that is dangerous as well, but I've only done it either where there is open road and I can engage cruise control or where stopped in traffic.  

A small sized fabric softener container works well as a male travel urinal. It's wide mouthed, convenient handle,  and has a gasketed cap that seals tightly. No sharp  plastic flash lines to endanger your unit either.  Old professional trucker's trick. Top 5 Best Fabric Softeners to Buy in 2019. Husbands: let ...