Waiting on a Work Site

7 minutes ago, ukpeegirl86 said:

As part of my job role I sometimes have to attend local authority properties to photograph and report on work that's been carried out. Today I went to a large block of flats, somewhat run down, near the centre of town. I'd arrived early and was waiting in my car for the team who carried out the work to arrive. I could feel my need to pee increasing but knowing there was nowhere to go, I held it. I looked around the car park for somewhere to go but it was far too exposed. I even considered getting into the back seat, hiking up my skirt and sitting and weeing into the upholstery but I dismissed that as with current circumstances there's no way I'll be able to get the car valeted and I don't really want to have to spend £60 due to having a wee anyhow 😂 

In the end I remembered an almost empty water bottle in my handbag. I drank the last of the contents and went into the building into a cupboard used by cleaners to store their equipment near the lifts. Fortunately it's a door I was able to lock behind myself. I pulled my skirt up and my knickers to one side and held the bottle opening to where I thought it would catch my stream. I totally misjudged the correct location and pee cascaded all over the bottle and my hand. I quickly realised this was going to make a massive mess so I cut my losses, squatted and pissed straight onto the concrete floor. In an attempt to cover my tracks I tipped a mop bucket onto its side beside the puddle, left and locked the door behind me. I binned the empty bottle on my way out and hopefully nobody will ever be any the wiser about my desperate wee in the cleaners store.

Quick thinking @ukpeegirl86 - your secret is safe with us 😉 

• Like 1
  • Cheeky 1
  • Agree 2