So glad to have found a community <3

Hi :)

I'm a girl from Canada, and I'm amazed at the community that is flourishing here!!! I hope that I can become an active member in this communitiy, and am looking forward to meeting you <3.

A little about me... one of my favourite things to do, is to sit on the toilet and pee into a big scrunched up ball of toilet paper, I LOVE the warm feeling as it soaks up my pee and drips down me. Hope you can relate ;)

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi wahwoh.

When I was much younger and first got into the fetish I used to do something similar with toilet paper. It's definitely a nice feeling although I had to restrain myself from doing it too much back then otherwise my family would have wondered why the toilet rolls were being used up so quickly. lol

Hi :)

I'm a girl from Canada, and I'm amazed at the community that is flourishing here!!! I hope that I can become an active member in this communitiy, and am looking forward to meeting you <3.

A little about me... one of my favourite things to do, is to sit on the toilet and pee into a big scrunched up ball of toilet paper, I LOVE the warm feeling as it soaks up my pee and drips down me. Hope you can relate :wink:

Hi Wahwoh. A very warm welcome to the forum. Always great to see new girls joining our community. You'll find we're a pretty cool bunch here.

Although a guy, I can relate to the toilet paper thing. When I was young enough to still be living at home with my family, peeing fun required a certain discretion, and the toilet paper thing was ideal cos the paper all just got flushed away immediately after, leaving no incriminating evidence. :) Loved the feeling of hot wetness around my dick and balls.

Wow this is awesome. I thought I was the only adult that was so "into" PEE

Haha, most definitely not. We're currently getting - on average - just under 1,000 different people viewing this site a day; that should be strangely reassuring for anyone worried that they're weird for liking pee. Well, maybe it is a little weird, but we're certainly not alone in our weirdness. Pee is more popular than people think...

• 1 month later...