When Leaving the Pub or Club......

No, no, I was just a bit tipsy and not thinking ahead. I certainly wasn’t imagining the relief of releasing a full bladder into the chill night air, leaving a telltale stream on the ground to show where I’d relieved myself. Honest.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1

I never use the toilet when I go out. When it is time to leave the club though I always prefer to pee somewhere in the club on the way out rather than wait until I get outside. I usually find a mirror somewhere and sort out my hair (which gets rather dishevelled when I dance) and take the opportunity to pee down my legs at the same time.

It is not that I deliberately wait to pee, I take every opportunity to pee somewhere in the club, it is just that I drink a lot and need to go again while I do my hair!

What ideas go through my mind?

Sadness that I will not be able to pee quite as freely as I have been doing all evening.

Will I be so tired when I get home that I will go to bed fully dressed and worry about a shower in the morning.

Will I be able to restrain myself from peeing in bed...

• Love 3
  • 2 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, Simpfan said:

What I would imagine is observed is that with massive amounts of alcohol, the inhibitions lower as the bladder fills, and I would guess that even women exhibit this need to desperately pee, not even caring as much whether someone can see them. If sober, they would probably look for someplace much more discreet. With men, they seem to feel comfortable peeing no matter where they are. My problem was having to pretend that the guys pissing near me weren't turning me on!

You are correct with that statement guys don’t care and I have done it in many places before but have found girls only do it in alley ways drunk or behind trees

1 minute ago, Simpfan said:

If I was dressed in what I prefer for the occasion of peeing (short skirt or dress and no panties), I wouldn't need to find a hidden niche. I would love to be as uninhibited as some of the other lovely women on this site.

That wound be fantastic to see and only once or twice have I seen girls doing it not caring and one of them once crazy but good.

I wish there were more Women found it acceptable for men to pee anywhere and also to feel ok peeing anywhere 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Simpfan said:

If laws were more permissible in this regard, you probably would see more of it. I do remember having to pee much more (and more often) from light beer than from mixed vodka drinks. I used the ladies room (if I knew where it was) and I often walked home alone. 

Yes I am sure you would I know here in the uk on nights out guys don’t care on nights out 

9 minutes ago, Simpfan said:

There was a short cement retaining wall fronting a yard on the way home to where I used to live. Many times I would pause to sit there, but I never once thought of peeing there. In a short skirt, I would only have to scoot backward a bit to sit on the grass and nobody would have known that I was peeing on it. Otherwise, I would have poured it directly down the wall and onto the sidewalk. Given the size of my bladder, it may have even crossed the sidewalk to hit the street!

Oh that’s cool and glad it was somewhere you could go easily.

there was a side street on my way home tO my old house at there was a grid by a wall meant I could lean on the wall and pee 

18 minutes ago, Simpfan said:

Otherwise, I would have poured it directly down the wall and onto the sidewalk. Given the size of my bladder, it may have even crossed the sidewalk to hit the street!

You say that like it’s a bad thing 

3 hours ago, pop-a-squat said:

Oh I forgot to mention, if I’m waiting outside in line at the club, I will just pee in line in a squat while my friends block me with their bodies or jackets. At one particular club they have an outside deck for smoking and I’ve pissed in the corner of that before. Sometimes I will wait til I have to go pee then go out and smoke on that deck so I can piss there. I’ve seen plenty of men piss off the side of that deck. Why can’t I squat and do it?! Then if I’m dancing at the club and don’t wanna go to the bathroom or outside, I usually have a dress or skirt on with no panties and will get in the middle of my friends and just spread my legs and piss on the floor.

Wow that’s amazingly hot and naughty 

• Love 1
On 2/3/2021 at 1:54 PM, Simpfan said:

If I was dressed in what I prefer for the occasion of peeing (short skirt or dress and no panties), I wouldn't need to find a hidden niche. I would love to be as uninhibited as some of the other lovely women on this site.

It would be great to hear about you indulging your desires outdoors sometimes. When weather suits skirts with no underwear have a go at a few discrete outdoor wees for example standing beside your car on a quiet road or car park. It's amazing what people don't see if they are not looking for it. Squatting often gives the game away. Try some sitting on the grass pees at outdoor events or parks to save queuing for toilets. I'm sure you could get your boyfriend to keep watch if you get him used to it then take it from there.

• Agree 1

Honestly it's an absent minded decision for me to not go to the bathroom before leaving the pub. It isn't long before I have to go. I do love peeing in public ( I know, pretty vanilla) and I'll happily enjoy the chance to let loose on a tree or the side of a building. If I'm with one of my friends who also doesn't mind peeing in public, I do it in the hopes that she gets drunk enough to do the same.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

It depends. If I'm going home alone, for example when I was out drinking with friends, then I'll try to leave some for the way, just in case I find a good spot while going home. But if I'm with my wife, I usually pee before leaving the place. Which doesn't mean it never happened that I still had to look for a nice tree or doorway on our way home 🙂

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...

lol. almost always. 🤭 and while i often do it on purpose knowing i’ll need relief, its also amusing that its like one of the few times peeing fun can be had and be considered acceptable. 

Edited by puddyls
  • Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1

Mrs R and I are going to a bar take over tonight (LS party). She told me last night while we were drinking in our hot tub that she wants to go and piss in the parking lot while we are there.....every time she has to go! Hoping she will let me record it. 

• Like 1
  • Hot 2
On 5/22/2021 at 10:35 AM, RocknCpl said:

Mrs R and I are going to a bar take over tonight (LS party). She told me last night while we were drinking in our hot tub that she wants to go and piss in the parking lot while we are there.....every time she has to go! Hoping she will let me record it. 

Sorry to say that we didn't get to have any fun. The night was extremely busy and because of the beautiful weather, there was people everywhere! 

We discussed some naughty pissing in various locations in our hotel room after the party, but, we ended up having the after party room and weren't alone till about 330am. By that point we were both exhausted. 

Sorry we couldn't make it happen. Maybe next time. 

• 1 month later...