A much delayed introduction

Happy-wolf

Hi all!

I'm super happy to have found a community for pee.  It's something I've had as part of my sexual identity for a long, long time, but have only recently been able to explore and accept as part of who I am.  Sadly, I've never had a pee experience with a woman or anyone else.  To be honest, I'm craving sharing pee and piss play with a woman.  With the world as it is, that will probably have to wait a while though 😞

I hope to make some friends here, to learn more about my own desires and maybe even find new parts of the fetish that appeal to me.  And to have fun!  I'd love to hear stories and maybe share some of the fantasies I've written out of the years.  I write a lot of smut stories and piss play has been an on again off again favorite of mine.  My late wife didn't like pee or piss play, so it wasn't in the cards to share it with her.  My desire now is to find a woman to explore pee and piss play with.  Someone to be enthusiastic about it with.  That's honestly the biggest turn on for me; being enthusiastically into something with your partner.

Well, I hope to get to know some of you and I just wanted to say hello.  Hello, party people!

-One Happy Wolf

Hello and welcome!!

This is a really fun site to be a part of. I know myself I am very happy to have found it. The chat is really great too so in addition to reading, commenting and writing posts, the chat is a great place to meet other people who share the same interests with you. And I have found personally that the people in chat are so nice that they treat you really great even if your tastes differ from theirs. ( although I think I'm growing on them 😊 ) Enjoy the site and come by the chat sometime and say Hi to us all!

Stay wet,

Mia 🤗😘💓💕

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, MiaDarling said:

Hello and welcome!!

This is a really fun site to be a part of. I know myself I am very happy to have found it. The chat is really great too so in addition to reading, commenting and writing posts, the chat is a great place to meet other people who share the same interests with you. And I have found personally that the people in chat are so nice that they treat you really great even if your tastes differ from theirs. ( although I think I'm growing on them 😊 ) Enjoy the site and come by the chat sometime and say Hi to us all!

Stay wet,

Mia 🤗😘💓💕

Thank you for this great advice, Mia!  I definitely want to become more involved in this site, so it helps to know the more active parts and places to look into.

6 hours ago, Sammilove said:

Welcome! Hope you’ll enjoy it here! Everyone is super relaxed and friendly so if you have any questions, just reach out!

Thank you, Sammilove!  I'm glad to hear there's a super relaxed feel here; I tend to run that way myself.  I know I'll enjoy it here 🙂