Cool long morning piss against a tree

Decided I’d hold my morning piss and add a little bit more then go out for a drive to my local park. I had been holding for hours because I really wanted to enjoy it when I finally let go. As I was driving, my need to go became worse and my bladder was starting to ache. When I got to the park, I clearly didn’t think it through that the trees didn’t offer as much cover because of no leaves. Last time I went to this particular park, I had so much cover that I could strip naked if I wanted to, but not so much this time around. I instead got behind a big tree, pulled my pants all the way down and let rip. I peed powerfully against the tree for a long time and enjoyed not only the relief, but the cool morning air washing over my naked butt, balls and penis. I wish I had someone else to take these pictures because it was hard to get these taken, I really wanted to expose more and get different angles, but I still really liked how it turned out. 

https://www.erome.com/i/yDnEAcuL

E35D25BB-8F32-4B73-ADB8-18DDB948377D.jpeg

25FC2CF9-8DE7-4385-BE85-A6F6FC2BDDA9.jpeg

22A4D962-9DEA-4586-BD56-DE1E933833CB.jpeg

• Like 3
  • Hot 1