Disappointed pee?

2 minutes ago, Sammilove said:

I wouldn’t say it’s that you didn’t drink enough but more so that you probably weren’t fully hydrated which is most likely where most of the liquids went. But if you were hydrated then I have no idea! But I too have had that moment where you expect an ocean and only get a rain drop. This is very good story and it sucks that you weren’t truly happy with it though.

Back when I first got into wetting, there were a few times where I thought I drank enough to get desperate super quick but after an hour only felt a slight urge. It really bummed me out that the event I had planned so carefully for with my limited time frame wasn’t going to happen now. Going forward, I always try to make sure I’m drinking plenty of liquids daily so I can enjoy the very few opportunity I get to wet myself. 

I also kind of planned to pee before the shower, but oh well. The next one will be better I'm sure 😊

Do you regularly wet yourself outside or only inside?

• Love 1
  • Hot 1

Sort of. I’ve had times where I’ve been desperate and rather than the torrent you’d expect, it’s taken me several tries, and a few minutes, to feel like my bladder’s fully empty.

The other disappointment is I’m uncut, and in cold water, my dick shrinks... to the point where I have to pull the foreskin back for pee to escape. If I’m in a big unheated outdoor pool, slipping a hand down my trunks to adjust myself feels a bit conspicuous. I only have to do that once, I don’t have to keep my hand there, but even so. And if I try to just piss hands free in my trunks, that’s uncomfortable and also disappointing.

• Like 1
  • Hot 1

The first time I did pee play, I held for so long it was crazy and my stream was endless. But the most recent time I held it, it hurt a bit after (either air got moved around or my bladder was sore). I feel like when I get the chance to finally to do real pee play on the floor again in the future, my steam won’t last that long.

• Like 1
  • Hot 1

Yes, I sometimes get the disappointed feeling - sometimes I just go for a normal pee - i.e. I hadn't been trying to hold it but I am feeling full so I go to pee and it goes on for ages - a minute at least.  (My wife usually makes a comment at that point "Turn the tap off" or something equally related to the length of time I'm peeing).   Other times I feel like I'm absolutely bursting and only pee for a short time of about 30 seconds.   I don't really get it.

• Like 1
  • Hot 1

Sometimes yes. By the lack of amount contrary to the need i feel to pee. You just feel you really have to go but the amount of pee is quite disappointing. Like, all that drama for this?! 

On the other hand though sometimes when i don't expect it i suddenly go on to pee for what feels like forever.

• Agree 1
  • 4 weeks later...

quite often tbh 🙂 I can never foretell how my piss would turn out. sometimes I hold it for hours and I can do pee a small amount, other times I cant stop peeing. But never when I want it to last long! I want to make good use of most of the rare times when I'm left all alone, but barely make it up to my expectations

• Like 1

Very often, if I am preparing for some naughty pee, the first one is a bit of a disappointment, but once the flow starts the next ones have more volume, are more enjoyable. I keep drinking to make sure I manage a few more.

• Agree 1

I also have had a few similar experiences (drink a lot expecting / hoping for a large pee; then it ends up being relatively small).  I've come to the conclusion that it takes a certain amount of practice to be able to control the size of an individual pee.  Over the past how many years (decades in actuality) of enjoying peeing, I've gotten better at doing a big pee when I want to (or a small pee when I want to); given time and practice, you can train you body to a certain degree.

• Hot 1

In my case the thing that gets me more disappointed than anything is my inability to gradually build up to full.  I can sometimes, but more often it's the case that I'll have been drinking filter coffee which gives me a sort of 'all of nothing' effect.

So for example if I've been in work and know I'm driving home mid afternoon, in a perfect world I'd set off reasonably full and enjoy the jeopardy of feeling more and more full on the journey, to find desperate relief at home - or by the side of my favourite country lanes depending on the weather.

What usually happens instead is exactly an hour from my last drink, in the space of five minutes I'll go from barely noticeable to full on trying not to wet.  On occasions I've been working from home, I know that desperation will only be 300-400ml too.  I know what the answer is - to give up caffeine...   but I'm not sure I'm ready for that yet.

• Like 2
  • Hot 1
  • 1 year later...
On 1/16/2021 at 4:36 PM, Ppgirl said:

Have you ever been disappointed by your own pee?   

So, I was told to do some holding today, which I did 😇 I drank 3 glasses of water, then 2 more, one larger glass of juice and one more of water. Enough to fill me up quickly. I held for a couple of hours, studying to distract myself from the ache in my bladder. As I don't live alone, I don't have too much opportunities for a naughty pee, so, I decided to pee in the tub when the moment comes. I held some more and finally got to relieve my bladder which was painfully full for about some time now.

I stripped my bottoms and panties, and sat over the edge of my tub. Just a second before I was about to release a torrent of pee, I got a video call. I had to take it, I was jumpy the entire time. I could feel my bladder pulsing. 5 painful minutes later I was positioned over the bathtub again. I let out a small trickle of pee when I heard a knock on the bathroom. I quickly jumped up, said that the bathroom was occupied and locked the door.

When I finally leaned over the edge once again I completely relaxed and pee started to smoothly flow out of me. BUT IT ONLY LASTED A LITTLE OVER 30 SECONDS. I was quite disappointed. I expected my bladder to burst out all the liquid I've been holding. I did enjoy peeing in a tub like that, but I wanted to let out more pee. And I still felt that my bladder wasn't completely empty. So, I jumped in the bathtub to take a shower and soon enough, an urge striked again.

This time I was just standing in the tub letting the pee pool inside my hand while I touched myself. The warm sensation of my pee in hand and against my pussy really turned me on. I had to turn off my shower as my pee was as clear as water and I wanted to properly feel it against me and leaking down my legs. I peed for good 20 seconds. I was still disappointed I didn't pee more. I guess I'd have to drink more next time.

Sounds like some urgent, big and strong pees.  I like the image of you sitting on the edge of the tub with your pussy positioned over the edge.  Maybe you pee quickly and 30 seconds is actually a large volume.  Each person is different.  If you had fun, that is what matters, right?

• Love 2
9 hours ago, DoctorDoctor said:

Sounds like some urgent, big and strong pees.  I like the image of you sitting on the edge of the tub with your pussy positioned over the edge.  Maybe you pee quickly and 30 seconds is actually a large volume.  Each person is different.  If you had fun, that is what matters, right?

absolutely 😇

• Agree 1
  • Love 1

Just reading again your initial post @Ppgirl - obviously we're all different and I wouldn't presume to tell you how your body works.

But I know quite a number of people have said that after 'programming' their brain to hold onto a desperately full bladder, it can take quite an effort to then release and pee.  I can imagine that having been disturbed by the video call and then knowing someone was waiting to use the bathroom, plus being half naked sat on the tub instead of toilet could all create a bit of nervousness and a slight element of mental block about the transition to releasing.

And I'd completely missed the part about you then peeing again in the shower.  I always find it difficult to judge just how much I am peeing when the shower is running, but sounds like it could have been quite a bit?

Either way - can understand why it felt disappointing compared to what you'd hoped for - but sounds wonderful nonetheless.  

• Like 1
  • Hug 1