Would you ever pee somewhere other than the toilet at an indoor music venue?

I must admit this is one of those scenarios where I get a bit jealous over the simplistic idea of being able to wear a skirt and pee standing in the middle of a crowd, either pant-less or through flimsy pants with barely a trace.   As a guy of course the two choices are ending up with very wet trousers, or finding somewhere to unzip and pee unnoticed as the guys have suggested above.

In thinking about music venues my thoughts automatically went to live music, where all the lighting is on the stage. The only lighting on the audience would be overspill from the stage, so there's going to be times of virtual darkness and there's going to be dark corners no doubt.  As the evening goes on the floor is likely to be awash with spilled drinks, so it's probably very feasible for a guy to pee into an empty plastic beer glass then place it casually on the floor without anyone suspecting, unseen and of course unheard, just as a lady in a skirt could crouch down and pretend to be searching her handbag.  Even standing right in front of the stage shadowed from the waist down could be quite feasible.

Photographing a live music event in an auditorium event like that I have the luxury of moving in and out of vantage spots, so I'm not having to grab a space by the stage and stand for hours to have the best view - some would say that takes all the fun out of it...  I do frequently look from my viewpoint, usually in the wings of the stage, across the front row of the crowd and wonder what stages of desperation people are at. 

Years ago I pee in bar parking lot. I drank a had a few beers and needed to pee bad. I went to mens room at the time packed and  long line.  I then walked out of the bar and though what stores I can use rest rooms at and there were none at the time late at night. I really need to pee it was a dark parking I was in. I pulled down my zipper got my dick out and let go a long pee. It feel so good letting it go and so naughty. 

A true indoor venue, no. But I have in one held in a large tent marquee thing. Always used to wear a kilt to them. Everyone thought it was a bit fun and edgy the true reason was I could just go anytime I wanted where I was standing! 

• Like 2