If you pee in your house, does anyone know about it?

Guest UnabashedUser

Welcome PeeGurl74. We're a fun loving and friendly bunch of pee'rs here. Full naked pissings in risky places are the best!

708848159.gif?end=1611287373&secure=0b4b

Edited by UnabashedUser
2 hours ago, PeeGurl74 said:

The other part of this that's a turn-on is talking about it openly with people I don't know. Glad I found this site. 😉

This site is perfect for talking openly about your pee adventures; I'm sure many people here will be happy to read about them and comment. Personally, I would be very interested in hearing about your experiences with wearing and using adult pull-ups at work.  😊

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, PeeGurl74 said:

I work from home. I have a pullup on now. Every now and then I let a trickle of piss out just enough to flood the pullup for a minute until it absorbs. This is my half day working, so I'll piss in my pullup until around 10:30. I may have to change it before then, but at 10:30, I'll cleanup and go about the rest of my day. 

@MiaDarling meet @PeeGurl74, sounds like you have something in common.

• Like 2
  • Agree 2
7 hours ago, PeeGurl74 said:

I work from home. I have a pullup on now. Every now and then I let a trickle of piss out just enough to flood the pullup for a minute until it absorbs. I'm pissing as I type this. Sitting in warm pee is amazing.

Thanks so much for this live report, written while sitting in a wet pullup and peeing in it. Very exciting to read, I loved it!  😊 If you would like to write more those experiences, you will find a very grateful reader here!

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Love 1

I have a lot of pee freedom since me and my roommate work different hours which is good because she knows of my kink but doesn’t like it. I never use the toilet when I’m alone, I always love to pee on the carpet in front of the bathroom. The thrill of knowing the toilet is right in front of you but you decide to add a nice puddle to the floor feels so wrong but also feels so right

• Like 2
  • Love 2

I have the basement pretty much to myself all the time, so that's where I'll do it most often. Last night I was feeling naughty so I took off my jeans and peed on them. It also splashed on the carpet!

If alone in the house, I'll use the tub to shower myself.

I wanna do it on our new kitchen floor and counter!

5 hours ago, PeeBody1024 said:

I have a lot of pee freedom since me and my roommate work different hours which is good because she knows of my kink but doesn’t like it. I never use the toilet when I’m alone, I always love to pee on the carpet in front of the bathroom. The thrill of knowing the toilet is right in front of you but you decide to add a nice puddle to the floor feels so wrong but also feels so right

That’s cool! How do you hide the smell!

• 3 weeks later...

I live alone and don't normally have many visitors so can pee where I like really,  I don't pee much on the carpets and if I'm wetting on the furniture I normally have a towel and one of those incontinence pads under me, apart from my old office chair which just gets soaked, my bed which I like to pee in a lot has a really nice soft mattress protector that absorbs a lot.  Pee on the bath mats and door mats all the time as they're easy to wash, and never have a shower without peeing at the same time. Nobody knows about what I do except the lovely people here and that's how I like it 🙂

• Like 2

My wife knows I pee in the garden and the shower, but I don’t think she knows that I also pee in the sinks, the washing machine, the kitchen floor, on towels on my office chair, on washing that is about to be washed etc etc.

I don’t pee on the carpets because I don’t want to explain the wet patches to her as I know she wouldn’t like it.  

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Hopefully not! 😄 To answer it seriously, no. My wife knows I like peeing but she would be very mad if I told her I have peed all around our home in the last few years, and I'm still actively doing it. But only if shes not home or at least sleeping sound 😉

• Like 1
  • Hot 2
On 2/25/2021 at 8:39 AM, Pee Sensei said:

Hopefully not! 😄 To answer it seriously, no. My wife knows I like peeing but she would be very mad if I told her I have peed all around our home in the last few years, and I'm still actively doing it. But only if shes not home or at least sleeping sound 😉

Where do you pee?

On 2/21/2021 at 11:14 AM, weequeen said:

My roommate knows and doesn’t care as long as I don’t pee on “her” things - basically her room or one of the couches in the living room. I pee freely in the bathroom where ever and in my room on the rugs and carpeted area (only a small part of my room is carpeted, it’s in front of the closet and in the closet), in my bed etc. and outside on the patio of course. I also pee in “my” chair in the living area. A few times I’ve peed into it while she was in the same room with me. She isn’t into it herself but doesn’t mind since she has her own kinks. She’s a big environmentalist so she just shakes her head and is like “well I guess you’re saving water lol!”. But she doesn’t know but a few times I’ve gone in her room while she’s away and peed on the floor. Only on the hardwood so I cleaned it up after without her knowing 🙂 one day I want to pee on the main couch in the living room. 

Naughty naughty lol.  Ever go in the sink too then?

Unfortunatly i live alone, so nobody witnesses when I pee in bed or over myself and in my mouth in the bathroom. My GF, who performed for me a few times (on my hand and on my tongue) lives 2000 km away. I haven't seen her since June 2019. I need a pee partner!