Do you think it’s normal to piss outside at bonfires?

I have attended many bonfires where men and women pissed outside. I am from the country though. I have seen men just piss in the yard, against trees, against fences and even the house. Women usually pee in the garden, behind bushes or in the corner of the yard. I was wondering if you’ve experienced this as well? Is this rather normal?

• Like 4

I was at this music video shoot for a couple of days and it ended with the band singing at a bonfire. There must have been around 40-50 people there drinking beer and having fun, and everyone that had to pee went in the woods. Guys and girls would be seen going or coming back all evening long while shooting, and it was perfectly normal!

The amount of beer I consume at these events  would necessitate me finding/visiting the toilet so many times as to be embarrassing! Going just beyond the lit area you are  invisible from the main party and it was so easy just to disappear into the darkness, relieve myself as many times as necessary and quietly slip back into reality. Sadly it seems I may have been the only one who did this, as everyone else visited the outside toilet; there were not so many at the party that a queue formed, sadly, but i personally loved the freedom to piss just whenever I wanted, and for me it made a memorable party. Wish we had more like that with more people. On the other hand at a huge public bonfire near here there were loads of people there, the queues for the portaloos were deliciously long, especially with the girls, but some girls didn't/couldn't wait so just disappeared into the woods. I followed some and really enjoyed the experience of girls who couldn't hold their pee any lomger. The streams are always so powerful! 

• Like 2

In my experiences at the start of the evening most women will use the bathroom and some guys may use them, most find a tree or patch of grass. As the evening goes on, drinks are consumed those same women will e almost always end up pissing outside lol

I always piss outside while around a bonfire, even in the winter lol

• Like 3

Funny you mentioned that. I was at a bonfire just the other night and I pissed in the backyard along the tree line.

There was a girl there (with her boyfriend) and she had to pee too, so she went behind a hedge or something. This was a pretty rural area.

I think if there wasn’t covid the hosts would have let us use the bathroom inside the house, but they are a little precautious about the social distancing. I don’t mind peeing outside, it’s always fun to do as a guy. But I feel a little bad for the girls, especially when it’s freezing cold out like it was that night.

The tricky part for me is trying to act cool and uninterested when the girl went off to pee, but of course I was excited.

In fact it’s usually annoying cause now I’m distracted thinking about the girl peeing and it’s hard to pull myself back into reality and just enjoy myself at the bonfire.

Edited by gg111
  • Like 1
  • Love 1
  • 5 weeks later...

Couldn't think of anything more normal then this 🙂 I remember when I was a kid, a relative of us who had a summer house on a small property used to give little parties which we attended sometimes too. It had an outhouse but I rarely seen anyone using it, but for the men, he had a broken urinal nailed on one of the trees to give the feeling that your'e actually peeing the right place

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • 2 years later...

Definitely a common occurrence! Last bonfire I had me and one of the other guys pissed out the fire together at the end of the night. Earlier in the night I had also just walked some distance off into the darkness and pissed into the sand. Didn’t get to see any of the girls pee but we did go skinny dipping that night so I suspect they may have peed while in the water. 

6 hours ago, ChrisS said:

Definitely a common occurrence! Last bonfire I had me and one of the other guys pissed out the fire together at the end of the night. Earlier in the night I had also just walked some distance off into the darkness and pissed into the sand. Didn’t get to see any of the girls pee but we did go skinny dipping that night so I suspect they may have peed while in the water. 

Did any of the girls see you guys piss?