Male Neighbor Taking A Leak Outside

18 minutes ago, gldenwetgoose said:

Guess it wasn't the same neighbour you mentioned in your other post - smoking a cigarette and watching you and roomie peeing out of the attic window?  Maybe he was putting on a show for you....

Different neighbor! There are A LOT of houses around ours.

• Like 2
7 hours ago, pop-a-squat said:

I stepped outside to smoke a cig and was sitting on the porch. My neighbor pulled up and got out of his car. I noticed he appeared to be unbuttoning his pants. He was standing beside his car under a streetlight. He wasn’t too far from my porch, and I could see him pulling out his cock. He had it in his hand and he started pissing on the street! I was totally staring at him and I don’t know if he saw me. But he was pissing a lot right in the street. Because he was under the street light I could see everything. I could even see his puddle forming. He pissed for a long time. Then he finished up, shook it a few times and went into his house.

My word! Your vivid description has got me wet. I wish I could get to see something like that! You're one lucky lady, Pop a Squat. ❤