Long Talk with my Roomie About Peeing

24 minutes ago, pop-a-squat said:

My roommate was drinking and was very open tonight. I brought up the peeing we’ve been doing and asked her if she enjoys it as much as I do. She confessed to me that she really likes doing it. We had a long talk about all the places I’ve been peeing and she confessed to me some naughty places she goes. She told me she goes in the basement almost every day. Over the drain. She told me she wants to pee in my room more as her bf thinks it’s weird and won’t let her do it in her room. We were sitting in the attic having this conversation, and she told me she had to go soon. I told her to hold it as long as she can. She still hasn’t pissed for me yet tonight but I am waiting. I am hoping to get her to pee out the window facing the street. That would be soooo hot. We have been talking about some places we can pee together in the future. She told me her ultimate fantasy is the both of us going in an elevator. Or under a table in a restaurant. She has very similar taste to mine apparently and I’m loving this convo. I will keep you all updated on the rest of our convo and where we end up peeing!!!

So damn hot! Pictures or it didn’t happen! Haha

• Agree 1
  • Love 1
Guest UnabashedUser

Considerable heat generated by your posts. Greatly enjoyed them all and especially your pic.

Looking forward to more pics and more great writing.

You're obviously a person who enjoys herself and good on you for that <smiley>

Wow, you are lucky to have found a room mate that is as keen on peeing as you are - not you can relax around each other and just do what you want to do!   That was an excellent evening and I hope you have lots more fun together.

• Like 1