Watching my girlfriend (long stories!)

On 1/28/2021 at 5:53 PM, JDG said:

After our holiday, it was time to drive home again. Like first, we were going to switch every 2,5 hours. In this instance we were driving for about 3 hours. We were planning on stopping on the next possible rest stop, as we were hungry and a small urge to pee was coming. 

However, right in front of us the traffic started slowing down and came to a hold. We were in Germany, which means you have a create a special lane so emergency services can drive through the traffic. This was a two lane highway, so the left lane was all the way to the left and the right lane (were we also were) was in fact on the hard shoulder. The "regular" right lane was now empty. 

Soon, a lot of ambulances, police fire trucks came toring past and it was clear that a large accident had happened. I started looking on the internet and it soon became clear that that indeed was the case. If you know Germany, then you know that they just close off the entire highway when a big accident has happened. I found this had happened in this case as well. And worse, the accident was not far ahead of us which meant that we were "trapped" in between the accident and the starting point of the detour the police had put on place. 

After about half an hour standing in the exact same place, people started going out of their cars. We did the same, chatted with other drivers and had some food and drinks. The urge to pee also rose in the meantime, but to distract ourselves from that, we started playing some cards. Around us, people had even started playing football and there was a couple who took our a blanket to have a picknick right there on the highway. 

An hour hour later (so 1,5 hours in total) my girlfriend had to pee even more. Men had started peeing onto the tarmac in the meantime, but women not. She started to look for a container or bottle to pee into while hiding in the car, but couldn't find anything suitable as she didn't want to soil the inside of our car. She decided to hold on and distract herself again by joining the football game. 

Another hour later, women still hadn't peed, but my girlfriend was now so desperate that she announced to me she was going to break that seal. You couldn't jump over the guardrail to go in the bushes, as there was a very steep hill on the other side, so she opened both car doors, squatted in between them and immediately released the strongest pee stream I have ever seen. It formed a huge puddle on the tarmac and her piss continued to splatter into the growing puddle. A woman standing on the other side of the road suddenly crossed and approached us and I subtly tried to warn my girlfriend. However, she yelled I DON'T FUCKING CARE, I HAVE NEVER HAD TO PEE SO BAD IN MY LIFE!! and continued to increase the huge puddle that was already there. The woman immediately turned around and walked back to her car haha. In fact, my girlfriend had to go so bad that her pee lasted for 90 seconds! The tarmac next to our car was soaked, more so than after any rain shower you can imagine. She wiped, placed the tissue under our car, pulled up her pants with the most relieved face I'd ever seen and whispered to me "that woman was just jealous that I dared to do that!". I jokingly areed to that and in the meantime my urge had risen as well so added even more liquid to her enormous puddle. 

To finish the story, my gf had indeed broken the seal, as suddenly more girls started peeing around us. You couldn't see much, but you could clearly see that women were squatted next to their cars and that puddles were forming. My girlfriend proudly commented "see what I have achieved!" and with a now empty bladder started to fill it up again by opening a bottle of water. 

After 1 more hour of waiting, the traffic started driving again. So after 3,5 hours of standing in the exact same spot and an awesome peeing adventure (to - I won't lie - which I have masturbated a lot later) later we were continuing on our way home. 

I have decided to skip the one in the sea where I confessed that I like to see her pee. That would just be a pic of water, so who cares about that right? So this one is the next one. As we were standing there for a very long time, my Google Timeline definately had this spot stored. I admit it's not much more than a standard highway, but I consider this to be the very best of the best time that I saw her pee. I still masturbate a lot to this memory to this day I must confess. It's just a fond memory for me, I almost get an erection from this picture alone to be honest, so that's why I wanted to share it anyways.
It isn't very visible on the picture, but the bushes on the roadside to the right were actually down to very steep cliff, so she pissed on the asphalt of the hard shoulder.

3861b76b1315d37320da0f3cd8d73395.thumb.jpg.9d8e1811bda4085b2cc87d232ca00bd2.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 1
  • 1 month later...

On another note, we had to drive 1,5 hours to the airport. I had done my homework (without my gf knowing) and knew there was a no facility reststop about 5 minutes before reaching the parking we had reserved. We had to be at the airport at 3am, so we left home around midnight. Having done my homework, I made sure I had to pee before reaching this reststop. When I knew we were near, I casually mentioned I had to pee and when the rest stop popped up, I pulled into it. Unfortunately, it was packed with loads of trucks and it was very dark, creating a creepy atmosphere. I peed on a tree, but my gf said "I need to go and I'd pee between those trucks, but this parking freaks me out and we are near the airport anyway. I'll hold it". So unfortunately no peeing there. 

We parked our car at a parking which was also quite dark. When we go back home, we will land at 2:30am so again we will be at our car during the night. I want to pee on this parking lot before leaving and I am sure I will be able to do so, but I need to make sure that my gf won't go at the airport (the parking is about 15 minutes away by shuttle bus) OR that she needs to go again upon reaching the car. Also I wouldn't be surprised if she said "I'll hold till home" as she can hold quite long. I don't wanna be a creep and force her to pee on the parking lot, but I am still thinking on how to get her this far. Any tips? 

• Like 2
  • Hot 1
13 hours ago, JDG said:

I need to make sure that my gf won't go at the airport (the parking is about 15 minutes away by shuttle bus) OR that she needs to go again upon reaching the car. Also I wouldn't be surprised if she said "I'll hold till home" as she can hold quite long. I don't wanna be a creep and force her to pee on the parking lot, but I am still thinking on how to get her this far. Any tips? 

I would say that given you have an open relationship where she does pee outside and she knows you like it, then why don't you talk to her in advance and say on the plane that when you think it would be cool to both pee in the parking so that you'll both be empty for the trip so that you don't have to stop and it would be much more fun than peeing in the airport.  If you get her thinking about it in advance and give her time to get her head round it then she will probably go for it.

• Agree 2
  • Thanks 1
  • 5 months later...

Sorry to hear that you are having hard times @JDG, but great to hear that you have both enjoyed a weekend away and some outdoor peeing.  

The BBQ area sounds like an idea location, but I'm very surprised you discouraged the peeing in the car park by the waterfall - I totally get that you were trying to protect your girlfriend and I don't know just how busy it was there, but if my wife were to propose peeing somewhere like that then I'd be so interested that I don't think I could bring myself to stop her.     It is probably a bit different though as my wife would only consider peeing outside if she was 100% sure that there was no risk of being caught, so she would only have suggested it if it were totally safe.  

From what I gather from your posts, your girlfriend also values her privacy and you try to help her preserve that, but it sounds like she is becoming more willing to be a little more relaxed if she is desperate.

But all was well as you got to see her become more desperate and pee by the side of the road later.   Another very enjoyable experience I would say.

Thanks for the concerns @Alfresco, it's not that I'm not willing to share more info but fetish forum doesn't feel like the right place to do so.

You are right I am pretty concerned with her privacy, more so than she is. This definately isn't the first she has wanted to pee somewhere, of which I said "nah, bit to open". Not 5 minutes later I already hate myself for it though, but I just can't get myself around the concerns and have her expose herself. For a bit more context, this is a screenshot of the parking lot. This is the most "recent" image on Google Streetview and it dates from September 2009 though, so it has changed a bit. All the trees on the parking lot are gone, so it feels much more open now. Also the cars on the left weren't parallel parked like now, but parked side by side like the cars on the right.

This screenshot is taken from the main road passing by and our car was parked in the red circle. A car was parked quite close to ours (same spot as the dark grey Citroen in this picture), so she could have hidden between that car and ours (which was her intention), but the green circle is the trailhead, which was pretty busy. The yellow circle had some camper vans parked in it and the campers were sitting outside their vans having picknicks etc, so I definately concluded this was to open. You are right in that the eventual pee by the side of the road was pretty nice as well, but that was on grass and I very much prefer to see her pee on tarmac.

image.thumb.png.b60c9d7e412407c1523bd9c8762b89df.png

• Like 1

Thanks for the explanation @JDG.  Yep, totally agree that this is a very exposed area with little privacy.  If you hadn't said that the trees were gone then I would definitely have said that the trees would offer better privacy.  I had in my mind that this was a carpark where you would turn off the road and enter the carpark by way of an access route - now I see how close the passing road is to the location of the car, I'd say yes it is very exposed!

The picture very much helps visualise the solution so that is great, thanks.

• Like 1

Placing this photo reminded me that I was busy placing photos with all the stories I posted so far. I will continue with that later, as I have a few more sightings left of the weekend away. The weekend away was in a quiet area with lots of nature. We did lots of driving in the area and tried to visit a lot of beautiful places. There was a place that I found on Google Maps that was supposed to be nice, so I connected my phone to the car, fired up Android Auto and we started following the instructions. Google Maps decided to direct us through a lot of back roads and eventually it said to turn unto an unpaved road. It was pretty quiet there and we started driving over it. This unpaved road at first was just some gravel, on which it was easy to drive. But the more we followed this road, the muddier it became. There were a lot of puddles with rain water as well. The further we drove, the deeper the puddles became, the muddier the road and big holes appeared in the road as well, to the point that you would almost think that a 4x4 would be needed. I however don't have a 4x4 but a Kia Picanto. Even though it soldiered on without much troubles, it did feel the car lose grip sometimes on the very slippery mud and my girlfriend said "I'm not sure if we should go any further..". According to Google Maps though we were almost there, so we drove on.

When we arrived though, there was nothing there. It was just a lot of bushes everywhere. My girlfriend said "this is it?? Doesn't look anything like the pictures on Google..... Let's turn around before the car gets stuck, I don't feel like walking because it's cold outside". I told her I agreed and then she said "Great pissing spot though", to which I replied "uhh, yeah, that's true. I do need to go to be honest". She said "yep, me too". I first turned around the car on the very narrow road and parked it on the spot which looked like it had the least amount of mud (to prevent our shoes of getting dirty). We got out of the car, I got my dick out and peed a huge amount onto the grass next to the car. In the meantime, my girlfriend also put her pants down. Because it was raining a little bit and there was nobody around, she didn't bother with opening the car doors at this point (to avoid the cold and rain going inside the car). I watched her squat right in the middle of the road. When the car doors are open, she usually grips the car seat or something for some stability, but she couldn't do that now obviously. I asked her if I needed to provide this support now, but she said no. Her squat was higher than usual, she said that was better for her balance if she doesn't have anything to hold onto.

I didn't mind, I had a much better view of her ass, labia and stream as compared to her usual lower squat. She peed a thick stream with loud hissing onto the muddy road, forming a small but frothy puddle underneath her. It soaked into the ground pretty quickly (which I always think is a bit of a shame, I like watching her puddle afterwards) so the puddle didn't really have a chance to grow. I much more enjoyed her stream and hissing sound though. She finished after some 20 seconds, wiped her pussy, threw the tissue into the make shift garbage bin we always have in the car when doing road trips and we slowly, but much more comfortably drove our brave Picanto back through the mud to paved roads.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1
  • 1 month later...

I am afraid I did it again.... We were on a road trip today and eventually we visited a garden. It was a garden right in the middle of a resendential area, but despite that it was really secluded. It was a small garden, with an educational purpose. The flowers and plants were ordered perfectly, in a system where each flowerbed only had flowers from the same type. There was a lot of information about botany available as well. 

It was a small garden though and there was nobody there. When we had seen everything my gf said "I need to wee, do you think I can take a pee here?". I was taken back by that and stupid me replied with a firm "of course not, can't you see all the labour that has been put into this garden, I'd feel bad ruining it."

She agreed, we went back to the car and she ended up peeing in a McDonald's half an hour away. Looking back now I think she never would have peed in the flower beds anyway, but between or even in the sheds that were there to store the watering cans, or seated on the very edge of the bench that was there. Especially that last one is something I would LOVE to see her so, so now that we're back home I am very gutted I again fell for my hesitance and held her from peeing... I did see her pee in the shower this morning but that's just a very little consolation. 

• Like 1
  • Hug 1

JDG,
Thank you for writing many detailed descriptions of watching your girlfriend pee. Personally pictures of the locations don’t do anything for me. If any future pictures might reveal to much information, please still provide a written description and feel free to leave out that picture. I look forward to reading your future posts.

• Thanks 1
On 4/29/2023 at 9:31 PM, Wetling said:

I don't think she would have ruined the garden by pissing there, no matter how much effort went into it. 😉 To the plants, it's just water and fertilizer.

You are right, but I think only when you pee in a watering can so you can distribute it perfectly even and with all the care in the world. If you pee straight on to the flower, I think you will drown and/or damage the flower due to the force of the stream and it all being directed on 1 spot. Especially for the smaller, more vulnerable plants. Also, there were numerous signs that asked people to not step onto the flower beds, as it would damage the soil. 

So for me it just didn't feel good at the moment, but in hindsight I am still a bit gutted I didn't allow her to go there 😂 

• Cheeky 1
  • 1 month later...

Wow what a great series of stories. I just finished reading them all and found them very exciting. Hope there will be some future updates to be added here.

@JDG thanks for sharing. You are lucky to have a girlfriend who is happy to pee in all these places for you. I particularly enjoyed your morning routine where she sits on the toilet and jerks you off while she pees. So hot how she asks to pee too. This would get me coming too for sure. Would love if my gf done this for me.

• Thanks 1
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

So hyped to see what happens next week. I hope to hear more stories about your girlfriend peeing in the pool maybe she will create some yellow clouds in the pool. That would be arousing to see. 

Edited by Pturp
  • Agree 1
  • 4 months later...
On 1/30/2024 at 2:20 PM, JDG said:

She said she had to go too bad to hold, but didn't want to go down once again. Therefore she decided to go in the shower, with the water off as she didn't want to shower and go back to bed. 

That was a great experience.  I hope that now she has seen the convenience of the shower, she will continue to do that on a regular basis.  Hopefully you do too, to have fun, but also to encourage her.    No reason to trek downstairs when there is a perfectly good shower.

In the past I have stayed in places that have a shower or sink in the room but no toilet, I always use whatever facility is available to pee rather than trek to a communal toilet.   No point in having to put clothes on and grab your keys and walk down the corridor when there is a shower or sink available.   The same applies for you at home - if the upstairs bathroom doesn't have a toilet then the shower works perfectly well.

• Agree 1
2 hours ago, Alfresco said:

That was a great experience.  I hope that now she has seen the convenience of the shower, she will continue to do that on a regular basis.  Hopefully you do too, to have fun, but also to encourage her.    No reason to trek downstairs when there is a perfectly good shower.

In the past I have stayed in places that have a shower or sink in the room but no toilet, I always use whatever facility is available to pee rather than trek to a communal toilet.   No point in having to put clothes on and grab your keys and walk down the corridor when there is a shower or sink available.   The same applies for you at home - if the upstairs bathroom doesn't have a toilet then the shower works perfectly well.

I'm afraid the opposite has happened... She thought it would be very convenient to use the shower during the night, but the splatter on the tiles was so big that she had to shower before being able to return to bed. And showering is not something you wanna do at 3AM...

The good part of this is that she DID see how convenient it was to not go downstairs so she brings a bucket with her now when we go to bed. Also really nice, but haven't seen her use it yet. 

• Like 1