Watching my girlfriend (long stories!)

51 minutes ago, Kupar said:

I've never heard that Dutch slang for apple core! Fascinating ๐Ÿ˜Š

Damn, I like to think my English is fairly good (although I did find some typos when rereading my stories lol) but I just typed this without thinking. Guess I was tired ๐Ÿ˜‚ย 

Btw, it's not slang, it's just the literal Dutch word for apple core.

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, JDG said:

Damn, I like to think my English is fairly good (although I did find some typos when rereading my stories lol) but I just typed this without thinking. Guess I was tired ๐Ÿ˜‚ย 

Btw, it's not slang, it's just the literal Dutch word for apple core.

Your English is incredibly good - and there's no shame at all in using a literal translation of the Dutch word!ย And, hey, it's increased my knowledge of Dutch ๐Ÿ™‚ย (Even K, my wife, who has a little Dutch, didn't know that word, so thank you for introducing it to usย ๐Ÿ™‚.)ย 

1 hour ago, Kupar said:

Your English is incredibly good - and there's no shame at all in using a literal translation of the Dutch word!ย And, hey, it's increased my knowledge of Dutch ๐Ÿ™‚ย (Even K, my wife, who has a little Dutch, didn't know that word, so thank you for introducing it to usย ๐Ÿ™‚.)ย 

Thanks! But as a big football lover I can't help but feel a little bit like our Louis van Gaal when he was at Manchester United ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha 1
52 minutes ago, Kupar said:

Thanks so much for this epic series of stories - it's been really good to read them ๐Ÿ™‚ย 

Thanks, hopefully I've got some new ones quickly!ย 

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

Corona has been very tough the last few years, so this weekend we decided to treat ourselves this summer. Normally, we'd have quite a busy vacation with road trips, visiting all kinds of sights, you name it. This time however we booked an all-inclusive hotel in the sun. All food and drinks are unlimited, so basically all we have to do is wake up and drag ourselves to the pool to lie in the sun. It's a huge complex with all kinds of bars, restaurants and other activities as well. Really looking forward to it!ย 

I already jokingly told my gf "with all these unlimited drinks I'm spending half of our holiday on the toilet peeing" to which she simply replied "nah, pool". It already greatly excites me that she'll get up from her sunbed and goes in the pool with her only purpose being having a pee (somehow that's even more exciting then having a pee while already swimming), but suddenly I was thinking about all the other possibilities! I already thought that I might ask her to pee while lying on the sunbed (maybe as last pee of the day as she won't like having to lie in it the rest of the day), but apart from that I don't really have good ideas. Would anybody have some? Please do remember I want to have her pee considerately, so even though she did so this weekend, I don't want her peeing all over the room.ย 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, JDG said:

Corona has been very tough the last few years, so this weekend we decided to treat ourselves this summer. Normally, we'd have quite a busy vacation with road trips, visiting all kinds of sights, you name it. This time however we booked an all-inclusive hotel in the sun. All food and drinks are unlimited, so basically all we have to do is wake up and drag ourselves to the pool to lie in the sun. It's a huge complex with all kinds of bars, restaurants and other activities as well. Really looking forward to it!ย 

I already jokingly told my gf "with all these unlimited drinks I'm spending half of our holiday on the toilet peeing" to which she simply replied "nah, pool". It already greatly excites me that she'll get up from her sunbed and goes in the pool with her only purpose being having a pee (somehow that's even more exciting then having a pee while already swimming), but suddenly I was thinking about all the other possibilities! I already thought that I might ask her to pee while lying on the sunbed (maybe as last pee of the day as she won't like having to lie in it the rest of the day), but apart from that I don't really have good ideas. Would anybody have some? Please do remember I want to have her pee considerately, so even though she did so this weekend, I don't want her peeing all over the room.ย 

Put your hand under while in pool when she pees or leg which ever you feel comfortable doing. Or let her sit on your back rubbing sun cream on whiles peeing. ๐Ÿ˜„ย there possibility a lot of ways you could do or try but they are the main two I can think of. Have fun!

2 hours ago, Wolfpee said:

Put your hand under while in pool when she pees or leg which ever you feel comfortable doing. Or let her sit on your back rubbing sun cream on whiles peeing. ๐Ÿ˜„ย there possibility a lot of ways you could do or try but they are the main two I can think of. Have fun!

That second idea sounds like a lot of fun! I will definately ask her that! I normally don't like being peed on, but I guess that's just because I don't want to soil my bed or other furniture. I do however really like the sensation and warmth when she pees on me through her bathing suit (which she has only done in the pool/ocean till now) so on a plastic sunbed would be a nice next step for some experimenting!

First one is already sorted, when we're in the pool she only pees when we're cuddling and she's sitting on my knee.ย 

• Love 1

Sounds like a great time you had in the hotel and I hope you have a great holiday @JDG.ย  ย The ideaย of getting into the pool to pee is great and I have watched other girls do that before (they think nobody notices, but I do).ย  ย I love @Wolfpee's idea of having her sit you you and peeing whilst rubbing sun cream on you.ย  ย There should be plenty of opportunities - the secret being to do something that isn't too obvious to others who are not tuned in to our wavelength.ย  ย 

So, you've obviously got plenty of chances to pee in the pool itself, also there may be hot tubs - they are great as you can put your hand in her knickers whilst she pees and the bubbles hide everything.ย  ย You can even do it whilst sat right next to others.ย  ย If there is a swim up bar, then you know you don't need to move to go to the toilet and chances are that everyone else will be doing the same, probably simply for convenience or to avoid losing their seat, but it is great to know that they are peeing and you are joining them.ย 

Another option is that she could come out of the pool and you could walk towards her with a towel.ย  She can take the towel off you and stand by the pool drying her face and hair and whilst standing talking to you and still dripping from the pool, she can pee down her legs and increase the size of the puddle on the poolside.

If there are outdoor showers, she can pee in them whilst showering, knowing that people are looking at her but not realising what they are doing.

Depending on the layout of the place, there are bound to be places she can sit on a wall and pee through her bikini over the back of the wall or sit on the grass and pee straight into it.

If there are water slides and such like, pee whilst standing in the queue.ย  Everyone is wet, the floor will be wet from the constant passage of wet people.ย  Nobody will notice.ย  ย I've done this at several water parks.

Of course you can do all of these things yourself as well.

ย 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Alfresco said:

Sounds like a great time you had in the hotel and I hope you have a great holiday @JDG.ย  ย The ideaย of getting into the pool to pee is great and I have watched other girls do that before (they think nobody notices, but I do).ย  ย I love @Wolfpee's idea of having her sit you you and peeing whilst rubbing sun cream on you.ย  ย There should be plenty of opportunities - the secret being to do something that isn't too obvious to others who are not tuned in to our wavelength.ย  ย 

So, you've obviously got plenty of chances to pee in the pool itself, also there may be hot tubs - they are great as you can put your hand in her knickers whilst she pees and the bubbles hide everything.ย  ย You can even do it whilst sat right next to others.ย  ย If there is a swim up bar, then you know you don't need to move to go to the toilet and chances are that everyone else will be doing the same, probably simply for convenience or to avoid losing their seat, but it is great to know that they are peeing and you are joining them.ย 

Another option is that she could come out of the pool and you could walk towards her with a towel.ย  She can take the towel off you and stand by the pool drying her face and hair and whilst standing talking to you and still dripping from the pool, she can pee down her legs and increase the size of the puddle on the poolside.

If there are outdoor showers, she can pee in them whilst showering, knowing that people are looking at her but not realising what they are doing.

Depending on the layout of the place, there are bound to be places she can sit on a wall and pee through her bikini over the back of the wall or sit on the grass and pee straight into it.

If there are water slides and such like, pee whilst standing in the queue.ย  Everyone is wet, the floor will be wet from the constant passage of wet people.ย  Nobody will notice.ย  ย I've done this at several water parks.

Of course you can do all of these things yourself as well.

ย 

Thats at lot of great ideas, thanks! I know there aren't any swim up bars unfortunately, but the hotel does have a water park with a lot of slides. Certainly a great idea to make use of those! I also really like the idea of peeing over the back of a wall.ย 

I just found that the Waterpark belonging to the hotel is a small walk away and you have to cross a street for it. It would be awesome to pee during that walk, ofcourse through our swimwear. And there is also a shuttle bus to the Waterpark (2 minute ride), maybe we can even pee in there even though I don't like peeing on public transport here as it causes too much inconvenience for others imo. But in a probably very wet shuttle bus it sounds quite exciting!ย 

Just a shame I have to wait till September for this holiday ๐Ÿ˜‚

31 minutes ago, JDG said:

I also really like the idea of peeing over the back of a wall.ย 

That's one that your girlfriend can use when not on holiday as well.ย  ย If she wears a suitable skirt and either no knickers or doesn't mind wet knickers then she can sit on a wall in a park or even on a street and have her bum hanging over the back of the wall with her skirt hiding everything then she can pee whilst pretending to text on her phone.ย  ย Nobody will notice a thing.

33 minutes ago, JDG said:

the Waterpark belonging to the hotel is a small walk away and you have to cross a street for it. It would be awesome to pee during that walk, ofcourse through our swimwear. And there is also a shuttle bus to the Waterpark (2 minute ride), maybe we can even pee in there

Definitely would be good to pee on the walk.ย  That would feel more naughty as you are out of the main area of the water park.ย  Bonus points if you pee on the way to the park rather than on the way back so you are peeing when you swimwear is still dry!ย  ย As for the shuttle bus - you said it, - the bus will be designed for transporting wet people, so it will no doubt have wipeable seats and cleanable floor, so an extra puddle isn't going to matter much.

ย 

35 minutes ago, JDG said:

Just a shame I have to wait till September for this holiday

Longer to plan, look forward to the experiences and maybe practice some of the techniques first.

• Like 1

I see it's getting even better! The hotel has a private beach just for hotel customers. And you can even rent your own private cabana. I've always wanted to to see her pee on the beach, so that gives some great opportunities as well. Sitting on the edge of the sunbed in our private cabana, her sliding her bikini crotch out of the way and releasing a stream onto the sand... I guess I wanna go tomorrow thinking about this ๐Ÿคฃ

• Like 2
  • Love 1
17 hours ago, JDG said:

I see it's getting even better! The hotel has a private beach just for hotel customers. And you can even rent your own private cabana. I've always wanted to to see her pee on the beach, so that gives some great opportunities as well. Sitting on the edge of the sunbed in our private cabana, her sliding her bikini crotch out of the way and releasing a stream onto the sand... I guess I wanna go tomorrow thinking about this ๐Ÿคฃ

This sounds like a dream definitely.ย  It would be a perfect place to try the pee whilst applying sun cream technique as well - kneeling astride you applying sun cream wouldn't look out of place and she could release happily all over you whilst the pee runs off you and into the sand.ย  A quick kick around of the sand when you get up and nobody is any the wiser.

One that my wife has demonstrated on a sandy beach is to kneel with her knees apart and a long top/coverup over her swimsuit.ย  ย Dig a hole in the sand between her legs, pull the suit to one side and then pee into the hole and cover it over.ย  Might be worth trying that one.ย  ย I've also spotted a girl on Brighton beach doing that when they were packing up to leave.ย  ย I don't think she knew that she'd even been spotted, but my keen eye saw the flickering stream falling beneath her dress that she was holding up slightly at the front.

• Hot 1
  • 1 month later...
8 hours ago, Alfresco said:

The unhesitant pee in the orchard was a great result.

I wouldn't have this exact problem because my wife is far less willing than me to pee in exposed places or private places.

You have a winner here because your girlfriend has obviously decided that she is willing to pee without too much cover or with cover but in a "naughty" location.ย  She obviously wasn't completely desperate as she managed to hold until the supermarket.ย  Your reluctance is well meant as you are protecting her and also protecting others.ย  ย If that had been me, I would probably agree with you about not peeing on the street with houses viewing in the middle of the day.ย ย However, I would have let her pee in the ruin as I'd love to see that, it is fairly discrete (find a suitable corner) and the chances are that many others have peed there in the past.ย  What I would suggest is maybe you could try going and peeing in some slightly more visible or privately owned places yourself and as you get used to it being acceptable to you and realise that nobody has batted an eyelid, then you may be able to accept it for your girlfriend as well.ย  Just try to find places where there is a small risk of being caught, but it looks like you've made some effort for discretion.ย ย ย The worry is that she is probably trying this because she knows you like it and if you keep saying no then she will stop suggesting it.

Thanks for this, you are always very helpful! It might be a good idea that I start peeing in such locations myself, that would be quite encouraging I guess.ย 

This particular ruin was still not quite hidden and the spot she wanted to pee in was very visible (though from far away only). I am on my phone know, but might post a picture from Google Earth later when I'm on the pc.ย 

On a quite unrelated note, I am thinking of posting Google Earth pictures on the places she has peed from the next stories onwards. Would that add something to the story? And if so, is there any interest in a picture of a spot I described in the past?ย 

• Like 1
12 hours ago, JDG said:

Thanks for this, you are always very helpful! It might be a good idea that I start peeing in such locations myself, that would be quite encouraging I guess.ย 

This particular ruin was still not quite hidden and the spot she wanted to pee in was very visible (though from far away only). I am on my phone know, but might post a picture from Google Earth later when I'm on the pc.ย 

On a quite unrelated note, I am thinking of posting Google Earth pictures on the places she has peed from the next stories onwards. Would that add something to the story? And if so, is there any interest in a picture of a spot I described in the past?ย 

I know everyone is different, but I personally wouldnโ€™t worry about peeing somewhere that is visible from a distance. ย  I do this quite regularly and I definitely know that people have seen me from a distance and know what I am doing, but I donโ€™t know them and they are too far away to say anything, so they can either enjoy the view or not, but it doesnโ€™t really cause me any issues. ย  If your girlfriend was ok with it, then I would personally have let her go for it. ย  Alternatively, you could have suggested that the particular spot was too visible, but maybe suggest just goingย over by that wall and offer to standย in front of her to hide her.

One time I was out in the country with my family and my sisters family. ย There was very little cover other than a wall to the next field. ย I left the group and went over to the wall, but there were two walkers coming down the hill in my direction. ย  They were close enough that I could identify that there were two people and the colours of their clothing, but no details. ย  It would be some time before they were out of view, so I just peed anyway. ย They would know what I was doing, but ah well. ย I got back to my group and my sister said โ€œYou do know there were walkers coming down the hill?โ€ ย I said that I did but they were far enough away not to worry me. ย She said that she wouldnโ€™t have been able to do that.

Yes, ย would be interested in location pictures. ย Always helps to illustrate the story and understand the level of potential exposure.

• Like 3
On 7/20/2022 at 4:46 AM, JDG said:

I only read this post now, but those are again some great tips!ย 

From my side it has been quiet lately. I had one show a couple of weeks ago. We were in the shower of our local pool, where my gf announced she had to pee. She asked me if it was OK to pee right there (we were the only ones in the shower area at the time) and of course I said yes. She started peeing her bathing suit and the best part was that the shower cut out during it so I saw a very clear stream of pee falling from between her legs and splattering onto the ground.ย 

But nothing gets me going more than peeing outside and after more than half a year, yesterday finally was the day again! We are currently having a small one week break from work. Not going on holiday anywhere, just doing some day trips. One of these daytrips we decided to do was again one of the puzzle tours I talked about before.ย 

Halfway through the day we pulled into a parking lot for some food. It was quite in the middle of nowhere and nobody was there, so I had some hopes. However, we were eating first. After 10 minutes we were done and I wanted to drive on again. But my gf said "I need to piss first". This parking lot was in between some farm field. There were a lot of pear trees and the parking lot itself seemed to be integrated into the orchard, as there were long lines of trees there as well. They were quite dense, so my gf got out the car and squatted next to one of the trees.ย 

However nothing came. She said "I have to concentrate, maybe I even forgot how to pee like this!". She solved it by getting out of one pant leg and assuming a high squat instead of her usual mid squat, giving me (standing behind her) a perfect view of her ass. I don't know if it has anything to do with it but she lost around 20 kilos this year and I have noticed that she is hissing much louder now. This time was no different. The higher squat seems to work, I heared a loud hiss and saw a stream coming from her pussy. She had to go quite a lot, accompanied with the loud hiss she kept going. Halfway through she asked me it she wasn't peeing on her shoes, a perfect excuse for me to inspect her stream from much closer ๐Ÿ˜œ her pee formed a nice puddle (even though it dried quite fast, given the almost 40 degrees Celsius temperatures) on the base of the pear tree. She finished soon after, wiped and threw the tissue in a garbage bin. So soon there'll be pears around farmed with the help of my gf's piss, a very nice thought!ย 

Later on the day, we drove through a village and she announced again she had to pee. It was broad daylight and we were driving in a very narrow street with houses in both sides. However she said "what do you think would happen if I just pulled down my pants here and had a pee?". A few minutes later, we drove past a ruin. We had to read a sign there, so got out of the car and walked to it. This ruin was again on a busy street with houses on one side. But again while in it she asked me "I know it's quite open but can't I just piss here?".ย 

However, I am somehow much more concerned about her decency than excited by her peeing in such open locations. Also I want her to pee a bit considerate, not on someone's private property. So I told her in both occasions "you really can't do that here, people'll see you and its people's gardens dear... We'll find somewhere more appropriate". She answered "wait, out of all people, YOU are forbidding me to pee here?! But I'll hold it, it is quite open here..."

A few minutes later we drove past a supermarket where she wanted to buy some candy. She also took the opportunity to ask the employees if there was a toilet. In 9 out of 10 supermarkets you're not allowed to use the toilet as it's always in the warehouse where only employees can come, so I had hopes of another pee soon but of course we had found the 1 supermarket that allowed customers to go to the toilet... So she went and gone was the second per sighting unfortunately. And it isn't the first time she had wanted to pee somewhere I found too inappropriate and thus I missed out on a lot of very hot places. I always regret it afterwards, but I just can't seem to get around my concerns... Anybody who had the same problems and any tips on how I may get around it?ย 

I love these stories @JDG! Thanks again for posting them. And this latest one shows how lucky you are with your gf. She sounds wonderful โค๏ธ

• 2 weeks later...

So just a little later than I planned, but as people seemed to like the idea, I will start showing the locations where the peeing happened (if I can exactly remember it). I will post just one for now, as I still have some errands to run, but I think I'll be returning in the evening for some more.

On 1/14/2021 at 10:33 PM, JDG said:

Hello all! I came across this forum a lot of times when having private time (if you know what I mean...), which almost always was perfect. So I decided to start contributing a little bit as well. I want to do that by telling about all the times that I saw my girlfriend peeing (ofcourse focusing on the hot pees!), which is actually very often. I won't post them all in this opening post, as that would be way too much and I want to keep it as detailed as possible for you guys! I will just start from the first time and gradually continue till today.

Little disclaimer before I start, if you can even call it a disclaimer at all.ย  I just find it very very sexy to watch girls peeing outside of a toilet (although I don't mind watching one on a toilet either๐Ÿ˜ but it does a lot less for me). I however am not at all into pee play between the sheets, I also wouldn't want to be soiling my or anyone else's belongings and I also am not into girls who make peeing a sexy thing. By that I mean, I love it when a girl needs to pee, finds a place, pulls down her pants and squats. I am not so much into situations where a girl pulls out her tits while peeing, licking her fingers etc. The more natural the peeing, the more arousing it is for me! Also, I am not into desperation or wetting.
So if you are looking for stories about peeing during sex, peeing all over a hotel room or some place like that, taking off al clothes before peeing or desperation/wetting, this topic is not for you I'm afraid..

Anyway, enough talks, let's walk the walk! My girlfriend and I are together for quite a long time now, so the first story is already quite some years old. It is coming from our very first date.

We met on an online dating app (not Tinder though! ๐Ÿ˜) and we already had been talking for quite some while. It really clicked on almost every front while talking through this app and later WhatsApp. I had the feeling I could tell her anything and she had that feeling too. I was (and still am sometimes) quite ashamed of finding peeing girls so damn sexy (and no-one knows it), so even though we discussed very personal things (including sex), this fetish was the only thing she didn't know about me. We quickly decided to go for a date, to see if we would click as good in real life as we did on WhatsApp. We decided to meet up in a town about halfway both our homes. We both came by car, met up on the outskirts of that town and from there went to the city center by one car as there was paid parking at the place we were planning to go. The time we met was halfway through the afternoon, for some drinks. The plan was to have some drinks in a Pub, then have some dinner, right after dinner watch a television show we both love and then go home.

Everything went according to plan. The drinks were lovely and the dinner was lovely as well. After dinner, we had a find a place to watch that television show. The plan was to park the car somewhere quite and watch it on one of our phones. We found a spot at an outdoor shopping mall (which obviously was already closed, as it was weekend and after 8pm). The show finished at 10pm, but as expected we clicked very well in real life as well, so instead of going home, we stayed in the car and kept talking and talking and talking... All of a sudden, it was 1:45am and we both realised we needed to pee. As mentioned before, I ofcourse didn't mention to her that I like girls peeing, that would be very creepy.... I however did talk subtly about pee during our chats (for instance by mentioning a camping holiday which I did once but didn't find very comfortable, as there wasn't any toilet available). Because of that, I already knew that she didn't have a lot of inhibitions about peeing in public, as she told me she had had that kind of holiday as well but didn't mind peeing in a bush. I therefore had high hopes at this point, but unfortunately there was a McDonald's located on this shopping mall. This McDonald's was opened till 2AM, so we went there and went to the toilet. As we had spend the entire evening in the car talking, we both took the chance to grab a drink as well.

After this, we were like "ok, it's very late already, let's go back home". We drove back to the parking lot on the outskirts where the other car was parked. However, instead of immediately leaving, we got talking again. And we talked and talked and talked (and kissed, but that is another story ๐Ÿ˜ ) and then suddenly it was 6AM..... We at that point decided to finally go home then, but then the magic words came out of her mouth: "Ummmm, I actually have to pee quite badly... But I cannot just drop my pants her on a first date can I??".
I tried to stay as calm and uninterested as I could, even though I was quite aroused because of her words (and because of the kissing we had done ofcourse, as I hadn't touched a woman for almost three years at that point.....). I replied that I didn't mind if she did, and was actually hoping she would do it as I would have a good excuse to have a pee myself as well, as I needed to go as well and felt the same as her: can't pee in public on a first date!

Reluctantly she said "ok, let's do it then, but don't peak!!" and asked if I had a tissue. I did, so I gave it to her while promising I wouldn't peak at her. As I already really saw a future with her at that point, having had a date for such a long time (2PM till 6AM) and telling her all my personal stuff, so I kept my promise. I can however describe enough other details ๐Ÿ˜

The parking lot we were at had a hedge on some grass on the side. Our cars were parked with the hood against the hedge so to speak. Her car was parked left to mine. I went to the passenger side of my car and peed in the hedge/the grass in front of the hedge. I expected her to squat against the hedge as well, so she would pee in the grass and avoid the splatter, but to me surprise she walked to the drivers side of her car (so there were two cars in between us) and dropped her pants there. As said, I kept my promise by not peaking, but because I noticed she was going to pee on the tarmac of the parking lot rather then on the grass (which made me very happy!), I kept my ears wide open! I was already done when she started, so the only sound I heard was her fourcefull stream splattering on the tarmac. After I zipped up, it stayed on the passenger side of my car to not spook her, but I still heard the stream splattering a lot and even saw the stream coming from underneath her car to the other side. She lasted for about 40 seconds, wiped and pulled her pants back up. I saw her head popping up above her car again and decided to walk around my car at this point. The excuse I had was to give her a last kiss, but ofcourse I wanted to see the puddle she created as well! We had our last kiss, we both stepped into our car and I texted some friend about the date I had. This meant she left before me, which gave me the chance to have a quick look in the puddle she made. It was a large puddle, which had also streamed over 6 parking places at this time and was still streaming further. She despises littering however, so she had thrown the tissue in a nearby bin.

I quickly drove home and you don't have to guess what I did there.... ๐Ÿ˜

Three dates (without peeing) later we were a couple and a half year later we went on our first holiday: a long roadtrip. Till next post!
ย 

I'll go in chronological order, so starting with this one from the OP on our very first date. Google Streetview only allowed me on the main road running past the lot, so the view is not optimal. I made the screenshot from the parking lot entrance. It happened on the side where you can also see the parked car, but about halfway through the parking lot.

ย 

52f4dedd3dc873df95a3e66dfd8ac77e.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
On 1/15/2021 at 11:08 AM, JDG said:

So about half a year into our relationship, we went on our first holiday together. Obviously, we had had sex loads of time at this point, were naked around each other lots of times and also peed in front of each other already. I was still ashamed to talk about my fetish to her, so she was unaware of my interests at this point, so it wasn't anything sexual related. She was just raised very open and loves to talk etc. So whenever she would come over to my place in the weekends (which is about an hours drive), she would tell me about her week and those kind of things. As the drive was long though, she would usually also need to pee at this point. So she went to the toilet to pee and would always leave the door open to keep talking to me. No other meanings, just out of convenience and because she was raised to not be bothered about these kind of things. At this time, she had also already peed in the shower a couple of times. The first time, we were in the shower together and fooling around a little bit. After 10 minutes or so she said "I forgot to go to the toilet before showering, because at home I never do as I just pee during my shower there, but I can't do that here can I??". I replied that I didn't mind as I pee in the shower every morning as well, so she said (not reluctantly anymore, as opposed to that first date! ๐Ÿ˜) "ok, perfect!" and immediately started peeing. She didn't squat, but just kept standing up with her legs slightly parted and pissed into the drain. I had a very hard time not to get hard (as she still didn't know about my kink), but the water was still running so I couldn't see her stream so I succeeded. Ever since this moment, she pissed during each shower we had. Again, out of convenience.

Anyway, that is not the story I came to tell this time! As said, after a little more than half a year into our relationship, we went on our first holiday together. We chose to do a road trip to a Middle European country, about 1400 kilometers away. Beforehand, I was hoping to get some peeing in public action (my favorite!) as she already told me a lot of places she had peed. Not even because I tried to get that info out of her, but she justย mentioned it on the side when we were talking about road tripping, hiking, etc. So I knew she had no inhibitions about peeing in public and has used a lot of parking lots and bushes in the past. I however also was thinking that we would probably be stopping at large rest stops with gas stations, supermarkets, restaurants and those kind of things to make our trip as comfortable as possible.

We left home and I started driving the first leg. We decided to take it relaxed and stop about every 2-2,5 hours, not rushing things and not drive too long parts. So after about 2,5 hours of driving, I pulled over to our first rest stop. It was breakfast time at this point, so I pulled in to a large stop with restaurant to grab ourselves a nice meal. We also went to the toilet there. When we came out, my girlfriend said "ewwww, these things were gross! Even in such a large restaurant, I don't want to know how the smaller gas stations handle their toilets....". I didn't really reply to it, except for confirming that the male toilets were not particularly clean either. My girlfriend took the wheel and drove the next leg.

We were driving through Germany at this point and people who are familiar with Germany might know that sometimes there is 200km between rest stops with gas stations. In between, there are quite some rest stops without facilities though. So when the 2,5 hours driving time of my girlfriend had passed, she was looking out for a rest stop again. At that time, we passed a sign that said "next gas station - 179km". She said she wasn't going to drive for another 1,5 hours, so she pulled into the next available rest stop. It was a no facility one. It was just a large parking lot with a big hill on one side, with a stone path leading up that hill, towards a fence. Why there was a path leading to an unpassable fence on the top of a hill, I still don't know, but oh well.....
What I also remember is that there was a small toilet block on the parking lot as well. However, they didn't seem to be well maintained. We parked our car in the first available parking space, which was actually quite near the toilet block (about 50 meters away). We stepped out of the car and even at that distance, we immediately smelled the toilet block. My girlfriend immediately said "you don't expect me to go have a pee in there, do you?! Oh well, I don't really have to go anyway".

We just stretched our legs there, had two cups of tea that we brought along and ate some fruit. After about 20 minutes or so we walked back to our car. There, my girlfriend said "I actually do have to pee now, but no way I'm going in there. I'll just pee next to the car". I was excited now as she also asked me for some cover (the parking lot wasn't busy at all, but it was daylight already and not dark anymore). We opened both of the car doors, but at the point she wanted to drop her pants, another car entered the parking lot so I told her to wait for a bit to see where he would park. Unfortunately, that was right next to us, so she didn't proceed with the peeing. She however told me she has to go at this point and didn't want to wait for another 2,5 hours till our next rest stop. I suggested we walked the path leading up the hill, so we did. The top of the hill wasn't visable from the parking lot, so we were out of sight there. It had rained the previous night, so the surroundings of the path were still very soggy. She wanted to go behind a bush or something, but she said "this mud is all soggy, I don't want to walk on it and make my shoes wet and dirty...". I told her she could pee right on the path then, as that wouldn't be soiling her shoes as it was made of stone tiles.

She said "you're right, I'll go here" and dropped her jeans right next to me. I was watching if no-one was coming, but only with half an eye and 1,5 eye on her ๐Ÿ˜ She squatted in a mid-high squat and started peeing. I saw the stream as well, which (despite the fact she had peed in that first rest stop as well) was quite strong. It created a small, but frothy puddle beneath her. After about 15 seconds she finished peeing, wiped and pulled up her pants. She asked if I needed to pee as well, which I did. I turned my back towards her and peed against the fence while she watched me (but didn't see anything. Unlike her, I can be quite peeshy..). I zipped up, we walked back to the car and she (as I said, she is strongly against littering) discarded the tissue in a dust bin along with our carton tea cups and left-overs of the fruit we ate.

That was the only pee on our first driving day, on which we covered about 900 of the 1400 we had to drive to our destination. Will post about the second driving day later!

This one was a bit harder. Thanks to Google Timeline, I could easily find the parking where it happened, but unfortunately that parking didn't have any Google Streetview available. However, it did some show photo's uploaded by people who stopped there and for some reason decided to take photo's of a parking lot. The first picture is a good pic to get a general overview of the type of parking it was. The second pic is of stairs, located between the trees you see on the left of the first picture. The peeing happened right at the top of these stairs on the path. The path was made from the same material as the pavement right in front of the stone of the first picture.

4cf419a2debce760565f35c6bc7dee44.thumb.png.a5c643b878c3ce1077ee4ddc7ae1563e.png

91de63ab26b0f6d465b233a014f4defb.thumb.jpg.fb7b73a5a59135949b6dea02a107cf28.jpg

On 1/19/2021 at 12:13 PM, JDG said:

So after that first day of driving, we did an overnight in a hotel about 900km into our 1400km total trip. The next day, we had decided to visit some sights along the way to our destination. So after waking up early, we drove to the first sight we wanted to visit. Obviously, we showered together that morning and had a pee in there like always (even though she still wasn't aware of my interest in it!).

The first part was a drive of about an hour to the first sight we wanted to check out, which was Lake Bled. That first hour, we drove over the highway and as we also needed fuel, we stopped at a large rest stop. Everything was very clean, so this time we peed in an actual toilet. After that we quickly arrived at Lake Bled, which was a very beautiful sight. We enjoyed ourselves there for quite a lot of time, but we still had 400km or so to drive. Because we found the surroundings very beautiful and were on a holiday without any time pressure anyway, we decided to drive the remaining 400km's on back roads instead of boring highways. It would take a lot more time than the highway, but if you're on a holiday, who cares about that!

So we left Lake Bled and started driving on the back roads towards our final destination. As we expected, the surroundings were very beautiful. There was one thing that wasn't pleasant though: those backroads only had one lane in either direction. We were driving along at about 80km/h which was also the speed limit on these roads. I usually drive a bit too fast and back home I would have driven 95, but I wasn't sure how strict the Slovenian police would enforce the speed limits. Apperently, not that much, because soon we had a car tailgating us very closely. My girlfriend mentioned to me that tailgaters always make her feel uncomfortable, so she asked me to let him pass. A couple of meters ahead was a layby, so I pulled into it to let the guy pass.

After he had passed, I immediately wanted to pull out again and drive on. However, my girlfriend said: "just wait a minute, I don't think there is any rest stops along these back roads right?". I replied "no, don't think so, but we don't need fuel anyway". Then she said "I know, but I have to take a piss. Can you stand guard please?". She immediately got out of the car, so I was like "ok, sure!".
The layby was very small and a second car wouldn't really fit. It consisted of gravel rather then tarmac and it was located on the top of a cliff. About 10 meters past the layby was a kind of driveway down the cliff, it looked like it was leading to someone's house.

As you can imagine, the cliff was on the passenger side of the car. The layby was as I said a bit of gravel, with a small strip of grass before the cliff started. My girlfriend got out, looked at the situation and told me she didn't dare to go in the grass as it was too close to the cliff. She would take the splatter that the gravel would cause for granted. She opened both doors on the passenger side of the car and squatted in between them, facing towards the cliff (and towards me for a matter of fact!). I was standing between the doors facing the car (and her ofcourse). I was watching her pee a strong stream of pee onto the gravel, which immediately streamed towards me (and the cliff). I actually had to take a step back and to the side to not get my shoes doused in my girlfriend's piss. The puddle also was really frothy and the gravel caused a bit of splatter onto her shoes and legs. She was done after about 30 seconds of peeing and she grabbed tissues to wipe herself and also to clean her shoes and legs.

She then asked me "what should I do with the tissues? I hate littering, but I don't want to take these pissy tissues along with us..". She then saw that she wasn't the first one who peed there, as the strip of grass had a lot of tissues in it. She said "I am going to despise myself for doing this, but there are so many tissues laying around her, for this time I don't think it's a big shame to add mine to it". She threw the tissues between the pile of tissues that were already there, carefully stepped around her puddle and got back in the car.

Fun fact: just after she got in the car, a van pulled into the layby and two girls got out. The looked like they were considering the place to pee there as well, but I guess they found it too open. They got back in the car and drove off again. I was grabbing drinks and food for us from the trunk when this happened. When I got back in the car, my girlfriend jonkingly said "Ha! Serves them for having a car with a sliding door instead of a real one, at least I was able to hide!".

ย ย 

On 1/20/2021 at 3:58 PM, JDG said:

As we were driving along these back roads, we held our rest stops in similar layby's the rest of the day. After me having driven for about 2,5 hours, we pulled into a slightly bigger one. This time it was a slightly bigger one. There was no cliff, but a line of trees was there instead. Also, this one was made of tarmac and there also was a bench with dust bin.ย 

I had to pee this time, so I announced that to my girlfriend. She said "sure, go ahead!" and I went up against the trees to avoid splattering because of the tarmac. Yes, also as a guy I don't like that! Even though I like peeing on tarmac way better then peeing against a tree/on grass as you can see the puddle, but my girlfriend being completely unaware of my interest I myself should act as "normal" as possible I thought. So I peed in the grass to keep my legs clean.ย 

After a bit of food, my girlfriend said she had to go as well. We had been drinking quite a lot as it was hot, so even though she had peed in that first layby, she had to go again. She told me that she liked the privacy of the car doors, so she would go in between them again. I asked her if she didn't care about the splatter, but she replied that she indeed didn't care as she could clean it with a tissue. Privacy was more important to her.ย 

So again she opened both doors on the passenger side and squatted down between them. Again, I had the same position, so again I saw her stream hitting the tarmac. She didn't have to go that bad, so it formed a small puddle, from which I didn't need to step away this time! She wiped herself and her shoes, threw the tissue in the dust bin and we continued our drive.ย 

The trip through the back roads took about 9 hours, so she pissed 2 more times like this, making a grand total of 4 layby's she peed on. Even though the puddles were small every time as she didn't have to go that bad (she was just taking the opportunity to go when possible, to not get the urge to go while driving without the need for a rest), I was delighted to start out holiday like this. Things however would become much better, as I will explain in a next post!ย 

The second 2 pictures are two of the layby's we have peed in. As I described in the 2 posts I quoted, we peed in a total of 4 layby's, but they all looked similar to these ones, but these 2 were the only ones saved in my Google Timeline. I guess we stopped in the other ones for too short of a time to be saved, so I couldn't find them anymore, but as they were quite similar it doesn't add that much.

61aa9cc3ea85d98e52e37c24c46a3a46.thumb.jpg.fef9fd929fa80c9ed2e8d1f714c032b2.jpg

43f8145eac8638a40ba24e431512576e.thumb.jpg.78b294a3867170528aa80b7c48cf881b.jpg

• Thanks 1
On 1/21/2021 at 4:23 PM, JDG said:

Eventually we arrived at our destination. We had rented an AirBnB in a quite touristy country, but the part of the country we were in mainly had nature and not as much big cities. There were however a couple of smaller cities within the vicinity of our location, which were actually quite well known as tourist destinations. We were staying here for a week and decided to explore all these small cities, before going on with some nature tours.

The first day, we started with the city closed to us. It was a nice city with a lot of lovely sights. It also was very, very hot so we had a lot of drinks in between exploring this town. Halfway during the day, we had some drinks at a pub and had a pee there, but the rest of the day, we kept exploring and didn't stop at pubs for drinks anymore (just on benches with the drinks we brought along).
According to the list of sights we had, we still had to visit an old fortress. We however hadn't found it yet, so I checked it online. It turned out that it was on the outskirts of the town in a quite remote area, so we dediced to go there by car. The location wasn't really easy to find. There weren't any road signs with the fortress and we had to drive over an unpaved road for a couple of minutes to reach the fortress. We had expected that an ancient fortress would be quite busy, but the opposite was true. There wasn't even a parking lot and there was absolutely nobody there.

We parked our car somewhere at the side of the road and walked a small distance to the actual fortress. The location was beautiful, high up in the hills, offering a magnificent view. However, it also became clear why absolutely nobody was there: the fortress wasn't a fortress. It was just a couple of bricks and some larger, remaining pieces of wall scattered around on a grassy hill. We decided to just enjoy the view for a little bit and then go back home.

But then my girlfriend asked me "do you think I can pee here without being seen or will there be some other stupid tourist like us who wants to see this so called fortress?". I replied that she could hide behind one of these larger pieces of wall and I would warn her if someone was coming. You could enter this fortress from one side only and it was quite some distance, so she would have plenty of time to finish up before someone would spot her. She agreed to that and walked towards one of these larger walls. The wall was made of bricks and was a couple of meters wide, but just a meter or so high. She dropped her pants to her knees and instead of squatting down, she rested her ass against the wall. That meant her pee would fall from a much higher height then all those squatted peeing she did while driving. I like that, so I ofcourse watched her closely๐Ÿ˜

She had to go quite bad after drinking and not peeing all day, so the stream was quite strong. It didn't drop on the grass beneath her this time, but because she was leaning against the wall her pee didn't form a puddle beneath her. As she was leaning against the wall, her stream was aimed directly at the wall. Her stream hit the wall and was dripping down the wall to the grass. She peed for about 50 seconds and the wall was extremely wet when she was finished. It looked exactly like a guy had peed against it. She wiped with tissues she always has in her purse and pulled her pants back up. As with the first layby, there weren't any dust bins her. But also as the first layby, there had been a lot of previous peeing because there were a lot of tissues lying around the edges of the terrain. Again, she decided that littering wouldn't be bad now, as the place was already littered, so she threw the tissues between an already existing pile of tissues.

I then had to pee as well, so added my liquid to the wall as well at the same place where my gf had peed. We then left the scene and drove back to our AirBnB. We had one of our most epic shags ever there and I think that to this day she is still wondering why it was so good that time๐Ÿ˜ But I know why ofcourse!

This one was fairly easy to find. This is an overview of the fortress. The peeing occured right next to the arch in the middle of the picture.

ea343ceb07586363cc10138ce961f546.thumb.jpg.46e7063bc5c7d6db8c8209edd4e1a5a0.jpg

• Thanks 1