Watching my girlfriend (long stories!)

I agree,  just keep going out into the country with plenty of drinks and you are bound to both need to pee in the woods or by the road.   I don't know whether you live in/near a town or out in the country, but when things relax more for you, you could take her drinking in a pub/bar somewhere - preferably somewhere that's about half an hour walk from home, try and encourage her to leave without using the toilet- maybe suggest that you still don't use toilets due to coronavirus risk.  That way you might get her peeing in an alley or something on the way home. 

• Thanks 1

Thanks @Kupar and @Alfresco! She definately knows how much I enjoy watching here pee. In that sense the Pub is a great idea. I live in an urban area. With about 70.000 inhabitants, my own city is middle sized for our country. It is however part of a much larger urban area with well over 1 million people on a very small surface. But the Pubs in my city are indeed about 40 minutes walk away and you pass a lot of really good spots to pee along the way! Myself, I have peed of a bridge into the water, in countless bushes, in the McDonald's drive thru, against traffic signs, in a dustbin and against the pillars of a viaduct on the route between the Pub and home. Also, I have always wanted to see her pee in an alley so that is definately a great idea. The parking garage which she did with her sister is also still very high on my list and maybe she can pee in one of the places I peed on the route as well.

Only problem is the public transport runs 24/7 in the weekend and you can take a night bus for practically no money which drops you off a 2 minute walk away from my front door in 10 minutes time. And knowing my gf, she definately doesn't want to walk 40 minutes if this bus is also an option😂 

• Like 1
28 minutes ago, JDG said:

Thanks @Kupar and @Alfresco! She definately knows how much I enjoy watching here pee. In that sense the Pub is a great idea. I live in an urban area. With about 70.000 inhabitants, my own city is middle sized for our country. It is however part of a much larger urban area with well over 1 million people on a very small surface. But the Pubs in my city are indeed about 40 minutes walk away and you pass a lot of really good spots to pee along the way! Myself, I have peed of a bridge into the water, in countless bushes, in the McDonald's drive thru, against traffic signs, in a dustbin and against the pillars of a viaduct on the route between the Pub and home. Also, I have always wanted to see her pee in an alley so that is definately a great idea. The parking garage which she did with her sister is also still very high on my list and maybe she can pee in one of the places I peed on the route as well.

Only problem is the public transport runs 24/7 in the weekend and you can take a night bus for practically no money which drops you off a 2 minute walk away from my front door in 10 minutes time. And knowing my gf, she definately doesn't want to walk 40 minutes if this bus is also an option😂 

Ah well. Time to move house then 😉

16 minutes ago, Kupar said:

Ah well. Time to move house then 😉

Haha, it's just too developed here, public transport everywhere😂😂

However, we're both bit overweight, so we are planning to get bikes to excersice a bit more. That'll probably help a lot! In the past I always went to the Pub by bike and all that peeing I described that I did on the way from Pub to home was always together with a male friend while cycling back out of desperation. Not because I delibaterly didn't use the toilet in the Pub because of my kink, I don't even like watching men pee as I am as heterosexual as one can be.... So I guess cycling back with my gf can surely bring these times back! 

• Like 3
11 hours ago, JDG said:

Haha, it's just too developed here, public transport everywhere😂😂

However, we're both bit overweight, so we are planning to get bikes to excersice a bit more. That'll probably help a lot! In the past I always went to the Pub by bike and all that peeing I described that I did on the way from Pub to home was always together with a male friend while cycling back out of desperation. Not because I delibaterly didn't use the toilet in the Pub because of my kink, I don't even like watching men pee as I am as heterosexual as one can be.... So I guess cycling back with my gf can surely bring these times back! 

Definitely sounds like a good excuse to get the bikes out.  I used to live 2 miles from the centre of a city when I was at university and I lived with two other males (shame it wasn't two females), but the point was that we used to cycle to the centre, leave our bikes at the university, drink plenty in the city and then cycle home.   We used to go through parks and back roads to avoid being drunk on the roads so we wouldn't get trouble from police.   It was quite a regular thing that we would walk from the pubs to the university, collect our bikes and then we would stop in the first park that we came too and water the bushes.  The park was called "Exhibition Park" and we renamed it "Exhibitionist Park" because we were always stopping there to expose ourselves to pee.

The other option would be to to go there on the bus, but then when you've had a few drinks, head out of the pub as if you are going for the bus (so your girlfriend might not use the toilet as she is thinking that she will soon be home on the bus), then say that it is a nice evening and you would like to walk home to clear your head.   She may or may not agree.

Of course, as you have already said that she knows you like to see her peeing, you could just use the option that when you are in the pub and she says she is going to the toilet, then ask her outright if she would consider leaving the pub and peeing in an alley.   If you don't want to go for that one, then you could always leave the pub, go to the bus stop and then say you wished you had gone for a pee before you left, find somewhere near the bus stop to pee and you never know, she may also join you to pee.

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
On 10/27/2021 at 11:13 PM, JDG said:

So the final pee for now! After our lockdown had ended, it was summer 2021 already. We don't have kids, so aren't attached to school holidays for our vacations, but decided to take a small 1 week break in July anyway. Not to go anywhere, but just to enjoy the very nice weather, which isn't a usual thing in our country.

During this week, we had decided to rent a boat. We were looking for prices and it turned out to be quite cheap. It was only 80 euros (or about 100 USD) to rent a boat from 9:00am to 5:30pm! We quickly decided that was the way to go and reserved one of these boats. It was a 45 minute drive from our house to the harbour where we had to collect the boat. We brought some food and drinks and we received a map at the harbour. The guys there drew a route for us and highlighted some spots where we could get out to have food or drinks (that's what they said at least!).
Anyway, peewise it was supposed to become a great day. As you can imagine, you can't go from 8 in the morning till 7 in the evening (I'm including driving times) without peeing. Also, it was a very hot day, so we brought quite some drinks. I wasn't even thinking about my kink when I suggested we should bring a bucket to pee in. My gf agreed it would be a great and practical idea, so we left with the bucket.

It turned it out it was very busy on the water. It was a day with perfect weather, so we drank a lot. However, because the sun was shining so much, we also sweat it out immediately. Therefore, we didn't really had to pee that much. Anyway, after a bit of sailing, we reached the first highlighted point. We thought there would a pier there, with a little stand to grab food and drinks and possibly even a small restaurant. However, it was just a small beach. We decided to have some lunch there, but also decided to stay in the boat as it would be to much of a hassle to disembark without a pier.
Fun detail: a boat with a lot of college students came lying next to us, a lot of them jumped in the water to have a swim, where one of the most attractive girls from the group immediately yelled for everyone to hear AHHHHH, FINALLY I'M PEEING!!!
Also, I saw 2 other girls coming out of the bushes that were on the beach, but ofcourse that's all I saw. There was no peeing to be seen.

After some more hours of sailing, my girlfriend told me she felt a very small pee-urge coming. However, because it was so busy on the water with other sailors, she didn't dare to use the bucket as she would be in full view of a lot of people. She however said she could hold, so we continued sailing. A little later, we were very hot of sailing in the sun all day, so we decided to find a bit of cooling. We found a lot of trees in a secluded part of the water. It was a dead end, so the route that you were handed in the harbour went right past this spot and almost no boats came by. We enjoyed the cool of the shadow and the quite very much. Also, finally the words of my girlfriend came. She said "I will take advantage of this quiet place and have a pee here"

I was happy to hear that, especially when she asked "how shall I do it? If I don't have to soil our bucket which we have to clean and take back in our car I won't do that.. And there's nobody here, so I think I can pee some other way can't I?". I agreed and she immediately came into action. She stood up from her seat, slipped the crotch of her bathing suit (as you can imagine we were wearing swimming atire on this hot day in a boat) and sat down on the edge of our boot, positioning her booty over the side rail. She let loose a strong stream, which I could see falling in the water. Because of the fource and also the height from which her pee was falling in the water, a big layer of foam appeared on the river. And as you can imagine, the most beautiful thing was the sound of her piss splattering into the water. She peed like this for around 20 seconds, after which she slid her bathing suit back in place without wiping, telling me we'll have a swim later on so it would clean then. Very aroused, I started the engine of our boat again and we continued sailing.

About an hour later, we reached another highlight. It was again a beach, but with better docking possibilities. So this time, we got out of the boat to enjoy the sun on the beach. We drank some more water while lying around, while eventually my girlfriend said "it's running right through me now, I need to pee again...". I said I did too this time and asked if she wanted to swim. She said that she didn't want to swim just yet, as she was reading a book and got caught up it, so she didn't want to finish reading just yet. However, there was a small wooded area attached to the beach. She asked me if I would join her and we walked into the wooded area. This wasn't a very busy beach, for some reason everybody was on the other bank than the one we had docked on, so it was nice and quited. We walked behind a tree and to avoid me being unable to relieve myself due to the raging boner I would most probably get while seeing her pee, I pissed on the tree forcefully. When I was done, my gf again slid the crotch of her bathing suit aside and pissed a torrent while standing up, like she was in the shower. The stream fell to the ground, forming a frothy puddle between her slightly parted legs. As it was a sandy ground, it formed mulch which also splattered onto her ankle. So her feet were a bit dirty with some piss splatters and also a lot mulch on them. She didn't really care as she said we would also have a swim before continuing sailing, so she slid her crotch back in place and we went back to reading. 15 minutes later we had a nice swim, during which she peed again (she always needs to go when she's in water, no mater if she pissed 1 minute before going in), but I only know because she told me. I didn't she or feel that pee unfortunately.

Despite that, we finalised the route and had a lovely day out on the water. I had seen quite some perfect peeing and we had a lovely shagging session that evening when we returned home. A day to be repeated as far as I'm concerned!

Another wonderful account - thank you @JDG!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

So tomorrow I have planned another drive with my girlfriend for the whole day. So I am hoping to see her pee a lot again! 

But, today, very unexpectingly she got her period.. She says she usually wants a toilet to pee during her period (not even to change tampons but for everything, doesn't swim, doesn't want to have any intimacy, doesn't want to shower together etc... Do you guys think I can convince here in any way to just go outside tomorrow?? 

9 hours ago, JDG said:

So tomorrow I have planned another drive with my girlfriend for the whole day. So I am hoping to see her pee a lot again! 

But, today, very unexpectingly she got her period.. She says she usually wants a toilet to pee during her period (not even to change tampons but for everything, doesn't swim, doesn't want to have any intimacy, doesn't want to shower together etc... Do you guys think I can convince here in any way to just go outside tomorrow?? 

You know her better than we do, but I guess it will come down to how desperate she is.   If the opportunity arises, but she is reluctant because of her period then just tell her not to worry.  Say it doesn’t bother you.  Also, does she use pad, tampons or cup?  If tampons or cup then peeing shouldn’t be a problem because the discharge would be contained.  If she uses pads, then sure, there may be a some drips and a bit of redness, but just tell her not to worry about it.  If she is worried about wiping and leaving bloody tissues then take tissues and a ziplock bag.

• Like 1

Well, for once I guess I was lucky with the Corona measures in our country. There is a lockdown here again, so apart from supermarkets and other crucial shops nothing is open. That also means that the type of places that usually have public toilets available are closed as well.

She usually uses pads, but today (probably because of these measures) without any questions or convincing from my side at all she said before we left "I'll also put in a tampon this time, if I need to piss I can just pull this thing out and still have the pads in my panties, so no hassle to replace anything in public". It led to a sighting in a place I never imagined she would take a piss as it was by far the most inappropriate place I saw her do it to this day. But I'll type it out later as I don't have much time now. 

• Like 2
  • Love 2

Excellent experience @JDG and it sounds like she is getting much more willing to pee outside when the need arises, even to the point of almost planning to pee outside - she obviously knew that day was going to be a long one and that she would need to pee outside at some point, but rather than worry about it or curtail the trip, she accepted that it may be a possibility and planned her period protection around it.  I love that she allowed herself to get very desperate to the point where she didn't care where she peed - she could have probably peed earlier (e.g. when you did - or even she could have requested to stop at the bridge where she had peed before) but she didn't play it safe and risked waiting which then meant that she had to pee in a more public setting.  Looks like you've got a future of fun between you there.

• Thanks 1

@Alfresco I am really wondering what her thinking is. On the one side I genuinely believe she doesn't plan this. The place where I peed was like 5 hours before she finally went and the bridge 3 hours. So I think she really didn't need to go. She announced her urge to pee about an hour before she actually went, but in that hour she refused 1 or 2 spots that I suggested because they felt to open for her. So I really guess her inhibitions go down when her need goes up.

One thing I'm sure about is that she isn't bothered about peeing outside. I have seen her pee outside when she wasn't at all desperate but just took the opportunity to take a pee because we were going to be driving a long time or something like that afterwards. But those not so desperate pees were always in very secluded places where we were sure nobody would come along to spot her. So on the other side, I think she does enjoy peeing outside, but in the same way that people enjoy fishing or playing a board game. Not in a way to get aroused or anything. 

Edited by JDG
  • Like 1
On 1/14/2021 at 4:33 PM, JDG said:

Hello all! I came across this forum a lot of times when having private time (if you know what I mean...), which almost always was perfect. So I decided to start contributing a little bit as well. I want to do that by telling about all the times that I saw my girlfriend peeing (ofcourse focusing on the hot pees!), which is actually very often. I won't post them all in this opening post, as that would be way too much and I want to keep it as detailed as possible for you guys! I will just start from the first time and gradually continue till today.

Little disclaimer before I start, if you can even call it a disclaimer at all.  I just find it very very sexy to watch girls peeing outside of a toilet (although I don't mind watching one on a toilet either😁 but it does a lot less for me). I however am not at all into pee play between the sheets, I also wouldn't want to be soiling my or anyone else's belongings and I also am not into girls who make peeing a sexy thing. By that I mean, I love it when a girl needs to pee, finds a place, pulls down her pants and squats. I am not so much into situations where a girl pulls out her tits while peeing, licking her fingers etc. The more natural the peeing, the more arousing it is for me! Also, I am not into desperation or wetting.
So if you are looking for stories about peeing during sex, peeing all over a hotel room or some place like that, taking off al clothes before peeing or desperation/wetting, this topic is not for you I'm afraid..

Anyway, enough talks, let's walk the walk! My girlfriend and I are together for quite a long time now, so the first story is already quite some years old. It is coming from our very first date.

We met on an online dating app (not Tinder though! 😁) and we already had been talking for quite some while. It really clicked on almost every front while talking through this app and later WhatsApp. I had the feeling I could tell her anything and she had that feeling too. I was (and still am sometimes) quite ashamed of finding peeing girls so damn sexy (and no-one knows it), so even though we discussed very personal things (including sex), this fetish was the only thing she didn't know about me. We quickly decided to go for a date, to see if we would click as good in real life as we did on WhatsApp. We decided to meet up in a town about halfway both our homes. We both came by car, met up on the outskirts of that town and from there went to the city center by one car as there was paid parking at the place we were planning to go. The time we met was halfway through the afternoon, for some drinks. The plan was to have some drinks in a Pub, then have some dinner, right after dinner watch a television show we both love and then go home.

Everything went according to plan. The drinks were lovely and the dinner was lovely as well. After dinner, we had a find a place to watch that television show. The plan was to park the car somewhere quite and watch it on one of our phones. We found a spot at an outdoor shopping mall (which obviously was already closed, as it was weekend and after 8pm). The show finished at 10pm, but as expected we clicked very well in real life as well, so instead of going home, we stayed in the car and kept talking and talking and talking... All of a sudden, it was 1:45am and we both realised we needed to pee. As mentioned before, I ofcourse didn't mention to her that I like girls peeing, that would be very creepy.... I however did talk subtly about pee during our chats (for instance by mentioning a camping holiday which I did once but didn't find very comfortable, as there wasn't any toilet available). Because of that, I already knew that she didn't have a lot of inhibitions about peeing in public, as she told me she had had that kind of holiday as well but didn't mind peeing in a bush. I therefore had high hopes at this point, but unfortunately there was a McDonald's located on this shopping mall. This McDonald's was opened till 2AM, so we went there and went to the toilet. As we had spend the entire evening in the car talking, we both took the chance to grab a drink as well.

After this, we were like "ok, it's very late already, let's go back home". We drove back to the parking lot on the outskirts where the other car was parked. However, instead of immediately leaving, we got talking again. And we talked and talked and talked (and kissed, but that is another story 😁 ) and then suddenly it was 6AM..... We at that point decided to finally go home then, but then the magic words came out of her mouth: "Ummmm, I actually have to pee quite badly... But I cannot just drop my pants her on a first date can I??".
I tried to stay as calm and uninterested as I could, even though I was quite aroused because of her words (and because of the kissing we had done ofcourse, as I hadn't touched a woman for almost three years at that point.....). I replied that I didn't mind if she did, and was actually hoping she would do it as I would have a good excuse to have a pee myself as well, as I needed to go as well and felt the same as her: can't pee in public on a first date!

Reluctantly she said "ok, let's do it then, but don't peak!!" and asked if I had a tissue. I did, so I gave it to her while promising I wouldn't peak at her. As I already really saw a future with her at that point, having had a date for such a long time (2PM till 6AM) and telling her all my personal stuff, so I kept my promise. I can however describe enough other details 😁

The parking lot we were at had a hedge on some grass on the side. Our cars were parked with the hood against the hedge so to speak. Her car was parked left to mine. I went to the passenger side of my car and peed in the hedge/the grass in front of the hedge. I expected her to squat against the hedge as well, so she would pee in the grass and avoid the splatter, but to me surprise she walked to the drivers side of her car (so there were two cars in between us) and dropped her pants there. As said, I kept my promise by not peaking, but because I noticed she was going to pee on the tarmac of the parking lot rather then on the grass (which made me very happy!), I kept my ears wide open! I was already done when she started, so the only sound I heard was her fourcefull stream splattering on the tarmac. After I zipped up, it stayed on the passenger side of my car to not spook her, but I still heard the stream splattering a lot and even saw the stream coming from underneath her car to the other side. She lasted for about 40 seconds, wiped and pulled her pants back up. I saw her head popping up above her car again and decided to walk around my car at this point. The excuse I had was to give her a last kiss, but ofcourse I wanted to see the puddle she created as well! We had our last kiss, we both stepped into our car and I texted some friend about the date I had. This meant she left before me, which gave me the chance to have a quick look in the puddle she made. It was a large puddle, which had also streamed over 6 parking places at this time and was still streaming further. She despises littering however, so she had thrown the tissue in a nearby bin.

I quickly drove home and you don't have to guess what I did there.... 😁

Three dates (without peeing) later we were a couple and a half year later we went on our first holiday: a long roadtrip. Till next post!

Great story! You seem to have almost the exact same interests and opinions as I do when it comes to girls peeing. I have also had 2 relationships that have lasted over a year (one currently) and it wasn’t until about a year in that I felt comfortable enough to tell them how I felt about peeing. I was able to acquire many stories like this from them before that however and once I told them it got even better as I was then able to get videos of them peeing in many different places. I’d be happy to share some of this if anyone is interested.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Ryan12 said:

Great story! You seem to have almost the exact same interests and opinions as I do when it comes to girls peeing. I have also had 2 relationships that have lasted over a year (one currently) and it wasn’t until about a year in that I felt comfortable enough to tell them how I felt about peeing. I was able to acquire many stories like this from them before that however and once I told them it got even better as I was then able to get videos of them peeing in many different places. I’d be happy to share some of this if anyone is interested.

That sounds very good! I am always interested in these kind of things! 

7 hours ago, Ryan12 said:

Sounds like you've had some great experiences and yes, I'd love for you to share - as I'm sure many others would too.  I absolutely love girls peeing outdoors, including my wife - although she is not that keen on it, she does oblige sometimes.   Happy for you to PM me to discuss as well if you prefer.  

10 minutes ago, Ryan12 said:

I am fairly new on here so what would be the best way to share this? Should I post on this thread? Create a new thread? Pm everyone? I will start drafting some up to share.

The mods will jump in and tell us if I'm wrong, but I reckon if they involve women peeing (men + women also) then a new topic in this section would be best. If it's exclusively about men peeing, then a topic in that section would be required. You can't post videos directly on the site but you can link to them. If your post is largely just a video, then if it's women, then there are many threads in the videos section. Hope that helps a bit. But the mods can (and do) move things around if you get it wrong, and are very patient and forgiving 🙂 

• Agree 1
13 hours ago, Ryan12 said:

@JDG @Alfresco @knarf11 love to see the interest! I am fairly new on here so what would be the best way to share this? Should I post on this thread? Create a new thread? Pm everyone? I will start drafting some up to share.

13 hours ago, Kupar said:

The mods will jump in and tell us if I'm wrong, but I reckon if they involve women peeing (men + women also) then a new topic in this section would be best. If it's exclusively about men peeing, then a topic in that section would be required. You can't post videos directly on the site but you can link to them. If your post is largely just a video, then if it's women, then there are many threads in the videos section. Hope that helps a bit. But the mods can (and do) move things around if you get it wrong, and are very patient and forgiving 🙂 

@Ryan12 -first of all WELCOME to the community.   @Kupar isn't wrong at all in what he says in that we can easily guide you to the right place if needed.

You've asked about posting versus sending PMs...  I sort of compare it to advertising, where obviously it's more effective to post an ad in a newspaper or TV than it is to pick up the phone and dial each person you want to tell.  So PMs are useful when you're friends with people, chatting one to one with someone you already know, but putting details into a post are a much more effective way to share.

One extra point is that we like people to add to threads so it keeps content together.  Sometimes there's an obvious open thread like 'Outdoor Peeing' which everyone adds to freely and sometimes individual members use a thread to contain their own posts.  This thread is one example 'Watching My Girlfriend' created by JDG, so all the discussion here would be about his girlfriend.

Feel free though to post where you think best and we can adjust as best suits your post. 

• 3 months later...