Watching my girlfriend (long stories!)

37 minutes ago, JDG said:

Little disclaimer before I start, if you can even call it a disclaimer at all.  I just find it very very sexy to watch girls peeing outside of a toilet (although I don't mind watching one on a toilet either😁 but it does a lot less for me). I however am not at all into pee play between the sheets, I also wouldn't want to be soiling my or anyone else's belongings and I also am not into girls who make peeing a sexy thing. By that I mean, I love it when a girl needs to pee, finds a place, pulls down her pants and squats. I am not so much into situations where a girl pulls out her tits while peeing, licking her fingers etc. The more natural the peeing, the more arousing it is for me! Also, I am not into desperation or wetting.

Welcome! Awesome first post. There are a wide range of opinions and interests here, though it does feel like there has been a lot of pee vandalism lately 😢

• Like 1
13 hours ago, JDG said:

Hello all! I came across this forum a lot of times when having private time (if you know what I mean...), which almost always was perfect. So I decided to start contributing a little bit as well. I want to do that by telling about all the times that I saw my girlfriend peeing (ofcourse focusing on the hot pees!), which is actually very often. I won't post them all in this opening post, as that would be way too much and I want to keep it as detailed as possible for you guys! I will just start from the first time and gradually continue till today.

Little disclaimer before I start, if you can even call it a disclaimer at all.  I just find it very very sexy to watch girls peeing outside of a toilet (although I don't mind watching one on a toilet either😁 but it does a lot less for me). I however am not at all into pee play between the sheets, I also wouldn't want to be soiling my or anyone else's belongings and I also am not into girls who make peeing a sexy thing. By that I mean, I love it when a girl needs to pee, finds a place, pulls down her pants and squats. I am not so much into situations where a girl pulls out her tits while peeing, licking her fingers etc. The more natural the peeing, the more arousing it is for me! Also, I am not into desperation or wetting.
So if you are looking for stories about peeing during sex, peeing all over a hotel room or some place like that, taking off al clothes before peeing or desperation/wetting, this topic is not for you I'm afraid..

Anyway, enough talks, let's walk the walk! My girlfriend and I are together for quite a long time now, so the first story is already quite some years old. It is coming from our very first date.

We met on an online dating app (not Tinder though! 😁) and we already had been talking for quite some while. It really clicked on almost every front while talking through this app and later WhatsApp. I had the feeling I could tell her anything and she had that feeling too. I was (and still am sometimes) quite ashamed of finding peeing girls so damn sexy (and no-one knows it), so even though we discussed very personal things (including sex), this fetish was the only thing she didn't know about me. We quickly decided to go for a date, to see if we would click as good in real life as we did on WhatsApp. We decided to meet up in a town about halfway both our homes. We both came by car, met up on the outskirts of that town and from there went to the city center by one car as there was paid parking at the place we were planning to go. The time we met was halfway through the afternoon, for some drinks. The plan was to have some drinks in a Pub, then have some dinner, right after dinner watch a television show we both love and then go home.

Everything went according to plan. The drinks were lovely and the dinner was lovely as well. After dinner, we had a find a place to watch that television show. The plan was to park the car somewhere quite and watch it on one of our phones. We found a spot at an outdoor shopping mall (which obviously was already closed, as it was weekend and after 8pm). The show finished at 10pm, but as expected we clicked very well in real life as well, so instead of going home, we stayed in the car and kept talking and talking and talking... All of a sudden, it was 1:45am and we both realised we needed to pee. As mentioned before, I ofcourse didn't mention to her that I like girls peeing, that would be very creepy.... I however did talk subtly about pee during our chats (for instance by mentioning a camping holiday which I did once but didn't find very comfortable, as there wasn't any toilet available). Because of that, I already knew that she didn't have a lot of inhibitions about peeing in public, as she told me she had had that kind of holiday as well but didn't mind peeing in a bush. I therefore had high hopes at this point, but unfortunately there was a McDonald's located on this shopping mall. This McDonald's was opened till 2AM, so we went there and went to the toilet. As we had spend the entire evening in the car talking, we both took the chance to grab a drink as well.

After this, we were like "ok, it's very late already, let's go back home". We drove back to the parking lot on the outskirts where the other car was parked. However, instead of immediately leaving, we got talking again. And we talked and talked and talked (and kissed, but that is another story 😁 ) and then suddenly it was 6AM..... We at that point decided to finally go home then, but then the magic words came out of her mouth: "Ummmm, I actually have to pee quite badly... But I cannot just drop my pants her on a first date can I??".
I tried to stay as calm and uninterested as I could, even though I was quite aroused because of her words (and because of the kissing we had done ofcourse, as I hadn't touched a woman for almost three years at that point.....). I replied that I didn't mind if she did, and was actually hoping she would do it as I would have a good excuse to have a pee myself as well, as I needed to go as well and felt the same as her: can't pee in public on a first date!

Reluctantly she said "ok, let's do it then, but don't peak!!" and asked if I had a tissue. I did, so I gave it to her while promising I wouldn't peak at her. As I already really saw a future with her at that point, having had a date for such a long time (2PM till 6AM) and telling her all my personal stuff, so I kept my promise. I can however describe enough other details 😁

The parking lot we were at had a hedge on some grass on the side. Our cars were parked with the hood against the hedge so to speak. Her car was parked left to mine. I went to the passenger side of my car and peed in the hedge/the grass in front of the hedge. I expected her to squat against the hedge as well, so she would pee in the grass and avoid the splatter, but to me surprise she walked to the drivers side of her car (so there were two cars in between us) and dropped her pants there. As said, I kept my promise by not peaking, but because I noticed she was going to pee on the tarmac of the parking lot rather then on the grass (which made me very happy!), I kept my ears wide open! I was already done when she started, so the only sound I heard was her fourcefull stream splattering on the tarmac. After I zipped up, it stayed on the passenger side of my car to not spook her, but I still heard the stream splattering a lot and even saw the stream coming from underneath her car to the other side. She lasted for about 40 seconds, wiped and pulled her pants back up. I saw her head popping up above her car again and decided to walk around my car at this point. The excuse I had was to give her a last kiss, but ofcourse I wanted to see the puddle she created as well! We had our last kiss, we both stepped into our car and I texted some friend about the date I had. This meant she left before me, which gave me the chance to have a quick look in the puddle she made. It was a large puddle, which had also streamed over 6 parking places at this time and was still streaming further. She despises littering however, so she had thrown the tissue in a nearby bin.

I quickly drove home and you don't have to guess what I did there.... 😁

Three dates (without peeing) later we were a couple and a half year later we went on our first holiday: a long roadtrip. Till next post!
Β 

That's a great story ... sounds like you were made for each other. And you dealt with the whole "how do I introduce pee?" problem very well - both of you.

• Like 1
17 minutes ago, Privatefetish01 said:

Wish my Mrs would let me watch her pee

Well, she doesn't let me watch her pee on purpose or anything, it just happened naturally because of her very open attitude. Don't you think that can happen between you and your mrs.?

But I know what you mean. My ex didn't want me to look either, although she did pee on the toilet in the bathroom sometimes while I was showering. She never pissed outside of a toilet and would even get out of the shower to pee on the toilet if she needed to go.Β 

Once and just only once she peed in a bush, when we came out of a pub. We went to McDonald's to grab food, after which she said she needed to pee and would go inside. But only the drive thru was opened at night. We still had quite a drive to go, so she asked if I could drive to the nearby forest. That has a very dark part, reachable by car, but nobody ever goes there. That very dark spot was the only place she dared to go, but even though we had been in a relationship for almost a year at that point, she had me stay in the car as she was very embarrassed about having to pee outside, thinking she was committing a huge crime. I was so desperate to watch that and so turned on by the idea of her peeing, so I think that night was the only time ever I suffered from blue balls as I couldn't watch her haha (I never told her about my kink, even though I was very close that evening).Β 

Glad to be with my current girlfriend and not Just because of the peeing..Β 

• Like 2
26 minutes ago, Kupar said:

That's a great story ... sounds like you were made for each other. And you dealt with the whole "how do I introduce pee?" problem very well - both of you.

Thanks! From the first time chatting on that app onwards, I have always suspected she was into peeing as well, as she was so open to talk about it and also very open in peeing itself.Β 

I will come back to this later, but I can tell you that despite my suspicions she doesn't have a sexual interest in peeing at all (unlike me). Even though she always watches during those shower pees (which I do now together with her), but she works in health care and is therefore interested in bodily functions in general. She likes to watch the bodily fucntions (like peeing) out of a professional interest, but she does't get sexually aroused by it. She even did once ask if she could hold my penis while I peed, but again only out of professional interest..Β 

She also always said that of she would have a dick for one day, she would be peeing against every tree possible, so she did that once with mine as well. But again, she really liked doing that, but more in the sense that you like playing a game. No sexual arousement was involved.Β 

• Like 4
37 minutes ago, JDG said:

Thanks! From the first time chatting on that app onwards, I have always suspected she was into peeing as well, as she was so open to talk about it and also very open in peeing itself.Β 

I will come back to this later, but I can tell you that despite my suspicions she doesn't have a sexual interest in peeing at all (unlike me). Even though she always watches during those shower pees (which I do now together with her), but she works in health care and is therefore interested in bodily functions in general. She likes to watch the bodily fucntions (like peeing) out of a professional interest, but she does't get sexually aroused by it. She even did once ask if she could hold my penis while I peed, but again only out of professional interest..Β 

She also always said that of she would have a dick for one day, she would be peeing against every tree possible, so she did that once with mine as well. But again, she really liked doing that, but more in the sense that you like playing a game. No sexual arousement was involved.Β 

I hear where you are coming from. My wife and me are in a position that's not so different. She doesn't get a connection between pee and sexual arousal for herself. However, she is happy to play along, and has fun doing so in various situations. She has no professional interest in pee - unless there were some books about it that she needed to catalogue - lol!Β She knows about my kink and is happy to go along with it because she knows how much I enjoy it.Β I look forward to reading more of your descriptions.

• Like 2
26 minutes ago, Kupar said:

I hear where you are coming from. My wife and me are in a position that's not so different. She doesn't get a connection between pee and sexual arousal for herself. However, she is happy to play along, and has fun doing so in various situations. She has no professional interest in pee - unless there were some books about it that she needed to catalogue - lol!Β She knows about my kink and is happy to go along with it because she knows how much I enjoy it.Β I look forward to reading more of your descriptions.

That is indeed not much different!Β 

Do you know anything about her peeing habits before you met? My gf told she would pee in parking lots with her ex as well, which he considered gross and very unladylike. But she said that she didn't care about that as she always said "when you gotta go, you gotta go!"Β 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, JDG said:

That is indeed not much different!Β 

Do you know anything about her peeing habits before you met? My gf told she would pee in parking lots with her ex as well, which he considered gross and very unladylike. But she said that she didn't care about that as she always said "when you gotta go, you gotta go!"Β 

No I didn't, to be honest. As I have mentioned elsewhere, I grew up in a family with a pretty laid back open-door bathroom policy (to be honest, there was always pressure on bathroom space and we just didn't have any hang-ups about all using the bathroom at the same time ... and it's something that has continued a generation down). But K's family are more straight laced. I suspect (though I haven't actually asked her) that she didn't have that upbringing. But ever since we've known each other, we've been entirely comfortable in front of one another. Unlike your GF though, she doesn't feel comfortable peeing outdoors in the countryside. She has incredible bladder control and hardly ever needs to. She will, but only in extreme circumstances!

10 hours ago, Kupar said:

Thats exactly how my wife is! (Lesbian) She thoroughly enjoys seeing me happy and knows how much I enjoy this so she goes along with it.

• Love 3

@JDGΒ  I love your girlfriend's attitude towards peeing.Β  That's exactly the thing that excites me about peeing - a woman just needing to pee and being willing to do so outdoors without worrying.Β  Β My relationship also has similarities with yourself and @KuparΒ in that my wife has no qualms about me seeing her pee - we have never closed the bathroom door whilst peeing in as long as I can remember.Β  Β I also had a similar upbringing where my family didn't bother with closing the bathroom door and if someone was in the bath and someone else needed to pee, then so be it.Β  Β My wife is aware of my interest in pee and sometimes obliges me as I have posted elsewhere on the site.Β  However, she is VERY reluctant to pee outside.Β  She doesn't have a problem with me peeing outside, but she does not want to expose herself and even if there is nobody about then she will do her utmost to make it to a toilet.Β  For the few times when she has had no alternative and needed to pee outside, she has happily let me watch, so she is not shy about it with me, but she just doesn't like to pee outside.Β  Β She has no hesitation to pee in the shower - either on her own or with me there.

@Privatefetish01, sorry to hearΒ that you don't get to watch your wife pee.Β  Β Maybe you can talk to her and even if she is not into it then she may accept that you would enjoy watching.Β  Does she feel embarrassed about peeing in front of you?Β  Does she know that you are interested?Β  Β Do you always shut the door when you go for a pee?Β  Maybe you could start leaving the door ajar or even open so that she sees you and then if she asks about it, say that it is fine as you are a couple and you have nothing to hide and are just peeing as it is natural to do.Β  That might open up her attitude a little as well.Β  Β  I don't know your background, but happy to talk about it if you want.Β  Maybe you would like to start a separate thread on ideas on how to introduce your wife to peeing in front of you or if you would rather have a private message discuss it then I'm happy to do that.

Β 

Edited by Alfresco
  • Like 2
Guest UnabashedUser

Good writing there amigo. Enjoyed your narrative immensely. Wife and I also do pee-fests while traveling and they provide pleasant memories of the accompanying sexscapades that almost always ensue.

3 hours ago, UnabashedUser said:

Good writing there amigo. Enjoyed your narrative immensely. Wife and I also do pee-fests while traveling and they provide pleasant memories of the accompanying sexscapades that almost always ensue.

Isn't that the best?! Do you and your wife do the pee-fests on purpose?Β 

The stories I described so far were just out of convenience rather then to statisfy my kink and to be honest these convenient pees are maybe even more sexy to me than pees on purpose..

• Like 1
Guest UnabashedUser
1 hour ago, JDG said:

Isn't that the best?! Do you and your wife do the pee-fests on purpose?Β 

The stories I described so far were just out of convenience rather then to statisfy my kink and to be honest these convenient pees are maybe even more sexy to me than pees on purpose..

Many times they are impromptu . For instance in a dimly lit parking garageΒ  she may see a car with a tire turned full out and wink at me, drop her panties, and whiz right on it. Usually I'll join her on the adjacent car. We're careful to do this away from any visible cameras.Β  Other times it's at any roadside turnoff that catches our eye, or behind a vacantΒ  mall orΒ  dumpster in an alley. There's a trail through a nearby park where people walk and ride bicycles where off to one side a small clearing where couples go to get it on. We talk hikes there frequently and if there's evidence of sex, condoms, napkins, etc. we''llΒ  relieve ourselves on those items and usually either standup fuck or orally get each other off afterwards.

This has gotten go be a regular thing.796317338.gif?end=1611301708&secure=0d76

5 minutes ago, JDG said:

So the rest of the week we visited other towns in the vicinity of our AirBnB. During one of these trips, we didn't pee outside, as we always had the chance to visit pubs and restaurants for drinks and food. That was a bit unfortunate ofcourse, but I had seen enough peeing in the first few days already.

On the last full day of our stay, we dediced to visit the beach for some relaxtion. We were lying around for a little bit, having drinks and food. After a while we decided to go into the sea as we both love swimming. We were swimming around for a little bit. At one point we were a little bit further from the shore (but still being able to stand) and we started cudling a little bit. We saw another couple next to us doing the same and it seemed they were even taken it a little bit further. I guess it somehow inspired us and I discreetly started touching her boobs. She didn't really seem to mind as her hand was going to my dick (the water wasn't really clear, so no-one would see this) and I started fingering her. She wrapped her legs around my waste and sat down on my knee while continuing to enjoy what I was doing. Obviously, I wasn't unaroused myself either😁

Unlike you would think as we were doing this, we are not really exhibisionists, so eventually I pulled my fingers out of her again out of fear of getting caught and we kept cuddling while she was still sitting on my knee. After about 5 minutes of cuddling, she asked if I could release her for a moment. I was still quite horny because of the fingering and didn't really want to let her go, so I said "no" and kept holding onto her. She said "Well, I need to pee, but have it your way then! Just don't complain that I didn't warn you!".

I immediately felt my knee getting warm and it was quite obvious that the source was my girlfriend's pussy. I felt the warmth come right through her bathing suite onto my knee and I actually started to stand in a cloud of warm water after about 40 seconds. She finished pissing after 50 seconds and with a bit of a smirk on her face she said "serves you right for not releasing me!". I however, still being horny from what happened before, blurted out to her "damn, that was fucking sexy". She looked at me, not even with a shock on her face and asked "what??". I then decided I just needed to go for it and confess: "sorry honey, I don't really want to admit it as I'm quite ashamed, but I think peeing girls are very sexy and this was just fucking hot!"
She answered in the sweetest way possible, saying that she actually thought it was quite cute and that she has fun watching me pee in the shower or in a bush as well, just not in a sexual way. She said she wasn't shocked at all, as long as I didn't want to include it in our sex life and I would keep it limited to just watching her. As I already explained in my opening post, I indeed only like watching girls and do not really like "pee vandalism", pee play between the sheets and those kind of things so I told her that and happily obliged to keep watching her😁

She then jokingly asked if I had been standing guard on all those layby peeing she had done earlier or if I had been watching, as she expected I was guarding her! I also jokingly replied that I was standing guard, but just with one eye. She understood and promised she would keep peeing for me, as long as she was allowed to one time hold my dick while I peed as well. As she was so very open with her peeing, I asked her if she was into it as well. She explained she just has fun with peeing and is interested as she works in health care, but she doesn't get sexual arousal out of it. I again happily obliged to her holding my penis and was looking forward to much more peeing! And I was very happy to have this of my chest as well.

She pissed 2 more times in the sea while we were there, everytime sitting on my lap. We even forgot that we weren't exhibisionists and fucked right there and then in the sea, which was quite statisfying I might add!

That's a lovely story! You are such a delightful couple!

• Like 2

Good stuff! I was hoping you’d say you picked up her napkin but she threw it in a bin. I would’ve grabbed another napkin and tried to soak up some of her piss with it. I could imagine it was hard for you to pee knowing she was peeing. I’ve been in those situations, peeing with a hard on. I would usually try to go before she did, before I got hard.Β 
Β 

I’m good for taking women out for drinks then taking them someplace with no facilities.Β 

• Like 1
Guest UnabashedUser
3 hours ago, JDG said:

However, she loves getting her pussy filled with my cum and would regularly forbid me to masturbate the 2 days before she is coming over to my place to get as much of my stuff inside of her as possible.Β 

Just love it when a woman loves your cum and can't get enough of it either thru anal or vaginal injection or via her mouth. Likewise having a woman squirt into my mouth is intensely gratifying for me.Β  It's all about liquids and discharges isn't it? Exchange of body fluids. Very natural and erotic.