“Can I piss in your room?”

I had a similar situation happen to me just over the weekend.  I had some friends over on the weekend. In the morning I was woken up by the sound of the shower being turned on.  The bathroom is right beside my bedroom so I can usually hear if the toilet flushes or the shower is running ECT.  I was still tired and wasn't ready to get up yet and decided I would try and go back to sleep.  Then I noticed I had to pee.  There was no way I was going to stay awake until my friend was done in the bathroom so I could pee.  Luckily for me, I often piss on my carpet and this was the perfect opportunity to make use of the carpet once again.  I got out of bed, went to the corner and pissed there right in my bedroom.  Then I went back to sleep and slept for another couple of hours.  This is one of those times it pays off to have a naughty piss fetish.  I would not have wanted to have had to stay awake waiting for the bathroom to be done so I could go use it like a normal person. Lol.  Often times It's so much more convenient and enjoyable to just simply use the carpet. 

Edited by d19841
Spelling errors
  • Like 2
  • Love 1
  • 1 month later...
On 1/15/2021 at 8:18 AM, pop-a-squat said:

This was quite a pleasant surprise. Someone was in the shower and I heard a knock at my door and told them to come in. It was my female roomie. She was doing the pee dance and told me she really had to go and someone was in the shower (her bf). She said it was far too cold to go outside and if she peed in her room her bf would ask questions and be weirded out. She asked me if I had a problem with her pissing somewhere in my room. She knows I do this so she thought it seemed like a good idea. I told her she could go anywhere she wanted in my room but did she mind if I went too? I also had to piss quite badly. She said go ahead, but that she couldn’t wait any longer. She pulled her pants down and got in a squat in the middle of my room. Suddenly I could hear the loud hiss I’ve grown to love. I got up and got next to her and squatted down and began pissing. She looked over at me and smiled. I looked down between her legs. She had quite the torrent of pee coming out. I was also gushing. She finished up, pulled her pants up and said thank you. I told her she could do that anytime she needed or wanted to. 

I love reading these stories (thankyou!) but I'm curious what you do with it.  Do you clean it up?  Or just let it dry?  Old pee can get quite sticky and stinky, is that an issue?  

On 1/14/2021 at 10:18 PM, pop-a-squat said:

This was quite a pleasant surprise. Someone was in the shower and I heard a knock at my door and told them to come in. It was my female roomie. She was doing the pee dance and told me she really had to go and someone was in the shower (her bf). She said it was far too cold to go outside and if she peed in her room her bf would ask questions and be weirded out. She asked me if I had a problem with her pissing somewhere in my room. She knows I do this so she thought it seemed like a good idea. I told her she could go anywhere she wanted in my room but did she mind if I went too? I also had to piss quite badly. She said go ahead, but that she couldn’t wait any longer. She pulled her pants down and got in a squat in the middle of my room. Suddenly I could hear the loud hiss I’ve grown to love. I got up and got next to her and squatted down and began pissing. She looked over at me and smiled. I looked down between her legs. She had quite the torrent of pee coming out. I was also gushing. She finished up, pulled her pants up and said thank you. I told her she could do that anytime she needed or wanted to. 

Has your carpet stains?