Caught Pissing Again

2 hours ago, pop-a-squat said:

As you probably know, my roommate is pretty cool about us pissing naughty places. I have caught her and she's caught me.

Where have you caught her peeing? (Sorry if you already said in another post & I missed it)

3 hours ago, pop-a-squat said:

As you probably know, my roommate is pretty cool about us pissing naughty places. I have caught her and she's caught me. We've also peed together. I heard the shower running which i'm pretty sure was her boyfriend getting ready for work. I needed to take my morning piss. I got up, walked to the middle of the room, and happened to be facing the door in a low squat. I was mid stream when my roomie knocked on the door, she didn't wait for a reply before opening my door. I was pissing hard all over the carpet. She seemed a little surprised, but didn't seem upset or anything. She asked me why I was peeing on the carpet so early in the morning, she said she thought i'd still be asleep. I told her I woke up really needing to go and could hear someone in the bathroom. She replied with "oh okay, no problem". She stood there watching me and asked me to move my car when I was done so her bf could get out of the driveway. She waited for me to reply, but I was enjoying my piss so much it took me a second to reply. I told her yeah, i'd be happy to move my car. I kept pissing for another few seconds while she watched. I then finished and shook myself off, and she walked out of the room. I was a little embarrassed as she saw my full pussy mid stream and kept watching me. Especially because we were both sober, lol. Usually we are not when this happens. But it was kind of a huge turn on to know she stood there and watched me make a large puddle on the carpet.

You're lucky too have a roomie whos comfortable with that kinda stuff lol. Sound like you two have fun together! 👀

• Agree 2
  • Love 1
10 hours ago, pop-a-squat said:

As you probably know, my roommate is pretty cool about us pissing naughty places. I have caught her and she's caught me. We've also peed together. I heard the shower running which i'm pretty sure was her boyfriend getting ready for work. I needed to take my morning piss. I got up, walked to the middle of the room, and happened to be facing the door in a low squat. I was mid stream when my roomie knocked on the door, she didn't wait for a reply before opening my door. I was pissing hard all over the carpet. She seemed a little surprised, but didn't seem upset or anything. She asked me why I was peeing on the carpet so early in the morning, she said she thought i'd still be asleep. I told her I woke up really needing to go and could hear someone in the bathroom. She replied with "oh okay, no problem". She stood there watching me and asked me to move my car when I was done so her bf could get out of the driveway. She waited for me to reply, but I was enjoying my piss so much it took me a second to reply. I told her yeah, i'd be happy to move my car. I kept pissing for another few seconds while she watched. I then finished and shook myself off, and she walked out of the room. I was a little embarrassed as she saw my full pussy mid stream and kept watching me. Especially because we were both sober, lol. Usually we are not when this happens. But it was kind of a huge turn on to know she stood there and watched me make a large puddle on the carpet.

Super hot story, just a suggestion but maybe your friend should join on here as well if she isn’t already a member. 

• Love 1