The other night I had the same guy over who peed in my car and in the house with me. We have a finished basement so we went down there to hangout, it is mostly cement flooring with an area rug. We decided to have a couple of drinks to make ourselves pee more. 

He announced he needed to piss first. He asked me where he could go, I told him literally anywhere he wanted to go. So he decided upon the corner against the wall. So I walked over there with him and offered to assist him. I pulled his pants down and his boxers, a little past his balls. I held his dick in my hand and aimed it towards the center of the two walls, where they meet. He began pissing rather suddenly and it sprayed down the wall and went between his feet. It made a long stream on the floor, and I enjoyed every second of him peeing. When he finished I shook him off and we went to the couch in the middle of the room. 

A little bit of time went by and I needed to go for a wee. I asked him where he wanted to see me piss. He said on the area rug in a squat. I asked him if he’d help me this time. I had on some shorts and panties, so he pulled them down past my knees. I got into a low squat and he also squatted down facing me. He placed his fingers on my lips spreading them apart. My pee came shooting out towards him between his legs. He stared directly between my legs and I could see a bulge forming in his pants. I made a nice puddle on the rug and finished up and he pulled my pants back up for me. 

Later on he had to go again. I told him I’m curious about him just peeing off the side of the couch. So he took out his dick and aimed it at an angle so that it would arc over his pants. He began peeing and it arc’d as intended and he didn’t get his pants wet. It came out rather forcefully and the couch was on the rug, so it soaked into the rug and made a lovely puddle. It began dribbling and a small amount got on his pants. 

About fifteen minutes later I had to go again. I have some stairs in the basement of course and he asked me to sit a few stairs up and pee down them. They are wooden stairs, so I pulled my shorts down and sat four stairs up, sitting on the edge. I began pissing while he watched at the bottom. It began dripping down the steps and onto the cement behind the steps. I pissed a lot for a long time. I really really had to go that time. I made a large mess. 

He took the last pee of the evening, and asked me where I wanted to see him go this time. I was feeling rather naughty and told him to piss against some cardboard boxes we had down there. He pulled out his cock and aimed it at the highest box he could. It was about four boxes up. His pee came out in a thick stream and was soaking into the box and dripped down the rest of them making a puddle between his feet. This was one of the hottest pees I’ve witnessed in a long time. 

We had a ton of fun that night and vowed to do this as often as we can. 

• Hot 4