Piss in Car Several Times

3 hours ago, ukpeegirl86 said:

I'd love to do this but I'm such a clean freak I couldn't do it in my own car. Maybe one day someone will let me do it in theirs! I think I'd sit and pee into the seat as if it were a toilet though, rather than off the edge.

Neither would I but I’ve done it once in my own car mostly by accident 🤭

However, I’ve got an old truck too that I care far less about...

• Cheeky 1
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
2 hours ago, pguy2981 said:

I've always hated stopping to pee and would like to do what your brother did but with something to catch it, but I just can't piss driving like that. Any tips on how he was able to do that? Did size have anything to do with it?

I expect a wider car seat helps, yes

• Haha 1
54 minutes ago, oliver2 said:

I expect a wider car seat helps, yes

I think positioning helps. Maybe dip the seat down if you have control over that in your car, lean back and let loose, but you gotta have great control over your body if you don't stop and concentrate on peeing. Unless you have cruise control, then you free up your body to pee, but idk if everyone has that.

• Agree 1
8 minutes ago, pguy2981 said:

Unless you have cruise control, then you free up your body to pee, but idk if everyone has that.

I can say no not everyone does i have a 2017 Nissan and it didn't come with cruise control.

Edited by Mangold159
5 hours ago, Mangold159 said:

I can say no not everyone does i have a 2017 Nissan and it didn't come with cruise control.

My 2019 car did (won't say the make and model as I am paranoid) but I never thought about turning on cruise control and just letting go. Kudos to people like Ladyredbush who just piss in their car wherever and whenever. I don't have the heart to ruin my seats like that. Plus their beige.

• Like 2