Where should I continue peeing in the house?

I know you guys all have your favorite spots for me to pee and I’d like to take some suggestions. Do you like the backyard, my bedroom, my closet, the basement, the car, the living room, etc. Or the cardboard box. If you have other suggestions I’m open to them. 

• Love 1
31 minutes ago, MidoriLemonade85 said:

On a towel in the bathroom. On some clothes in a laundry basket. Cardboard box is good too. Do you have a welcome mat or outdoor rug in your yard? 

I do have a welcome mat, that would be a good idea. 

• Like 1
  • Love 2
9 minutes ago, p1ssputz said:

What do you usually do with your time in the house? Since house pissing seems to be a regular thing for you, perhaps integrating it more with your regular lifestyle could work well. Are you a TV watcher? If you like to sit on the couch and watch hours of Netflix or whatever service, then maybe the gap between your couch cushions can be your new convenient toilet. Or perhaps you like cooking, and you're in the kitchen a lot? Your kitchen mat could make a nice "puppy pad" while you're making dinner. Perhaps you're an avid reader and you like to curl up in a nook - sitting on a beanbag or a papasan. Or - do you have a breakfast bar? You could always wake up in the morning, sit at the bar to take a coffee and a bite, and piss under the bar from the stool. Maybe those can serve as inspiration. (As you know, I'm personally a fan of the relaxed, comfortable pee in a dark, enclosed place on something soft and/or plush, so I support the closet or the car in the dark...but I think it's better to encourage people to find what works well for them instead of only thinking of what works well for...well, me.)

Alternatively, you could go the opposite route and always make it an event. You could build a cardboard box fort in the house somewhere and piss on it (using any position) until it falls apart - you could also do the same with the couch cushions. You pissed on your DVDs that one time and you like using the cardboard box - maybe a drawer in a chest of drawers could interest you. Or yes, you could have a go at making a fountain in your back yard, or start flooding the basement.

I like a lot of these ideas. I dunno about peeing on the couch though. I have always wanted to pee in a drawer but I’m nervous about it. The breakfast bar is definitely an option as well. 

• Like 3
7 minutes ago, p1ssputz said:

To be fair, you'd be peeing "into" the couch rather than "on" the couch - if you went between the cushions, you'd soak the bottom part but you could still sit on the cushions.

Do you own your house? (I assumed that you did, since you're pissing all over it, hah!) Are you nervous or hesitant about certain areas because you have to hide it from someone? I don't know your situation.

I live with one roommate and we share the bills of the house. She knows about my fetish but has asked me not to pee anywhere she would sit in it, LOL. And yes I am definitely nervous about peeing certain places. I’m more nervous about guests coming over and finding mysterious wet spots. Unless they’re close friends who already know. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

I think furniture generally would be fun - tables and chairs. Fully understand if soft furnishings are more problematic, but tables and chairs without cushions maybe. And the breakfast bar sounds great!

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, p1ssputz said:

Wow, that's an excellent roommate. I'm floored, actually. She doesn't mind the smell either? For someone who doesn't have the fetish, that's pretty tolerant. Definitely hold on to that friend.

At any rate - move the couch, piss under it, move it back. Rinse (or don't) and repeat.

I am pretty confident she has the same fetish. She has peed on carpet with me more than once. We were usually intoxicated but still. She has pissed outside with me as well on many occasions. We usually clean up after peeing places. I use this spray meant for animal urine. We also have a carpet cleaning machine. But sometimes I leave it. The basement definitely has an odor and she doesn’t say anything. 

Moving the couch is definitely an option though.

• Hot 1
9 minutes ago, Kupar said:

I think furniture generally would be fun - tables and chairs. Fully understand if soft furnishings are more problematic, but tables and chairs without cushions maybe. And the breakfast bar sounds great!

Definitely would be off the dining room chairs and the breakfast bar chairs onto the floor. Could also pee off the side of the futon. 

• Like 3

I think pissing in your laundry bin, or in a corner where the carpet and wall meet could be interesting!
You could pile up all your dirty laundry and soak them before you throw them in the washer. 👀
Or, you could squat in the corner of your room, and try to aim for both the wall and the floor. 

• Love 1