Back to my House for Pee fun

I took the guy I let pee in my car back to my house for some fun. After awhile of just talking and hanging out, he told me he had to piss again. We were in my living room. I have a carpet in the room, even near the front door. I suggested he piss against the door. He told me he would if I held it. So he unbuttoned his pants and pulled his boxers down past his balls. I grabbed his cock and aimed it towards the middle of the door. His piss came spraying out. It dribbled down the door and made a puddle between his legs on the carpet. He peed for a little bit and then it dribbled out. I shook him off and we sat back down on the couch. 

Then I told him I had to go and asked him where. He told me I should just go off the side of the couch. I got completely naked for this and spread my legs while sitting off the edge of the couch. He took his fingers and spread my lips apart. I began going and it shot out of me onto the floor between my legs. It felt so naughty to pee for him. He reaaally enjoyed this and helping me. I made a nice puddle on the carpet. 

I made us both some coffee and we went upstairs to have some more fun. We hooked up for a bit and during sex he told me he needed to go again. I told him to just go off the side of the bed. He was on his knees facing the edge of the bed and was still hard. It took him a minute or two to be able to pee, but slowly it shot out. His stream picked up and soaked the floor in my room. 

We continued what we were doing and when we finished I asked him where I should relieve myself. He told me it’d be hot for me to go in my closet. So I walked over to it naked and opened the door and got in a low squat. The closet has wood floors with cracks in it. I began peeing and you could hear the piss drip through the floor. He watched me go and said he liked the view haha. He said it was hot that you could hear it hissing out of me and spraying against the wood. He could even hear the drips through the floor. When I was finished peeing, we both got dressed and he headed out. But we agreed to do this again soon. 

• Hot 3
2 minutes ago, Kupar said:

Wow @pop-a-squat! You do have the most amazing pee adventures. I love reading about them - thanks so much ❤️

Thank YOU for enjoying them. Yeah, I try to have a lot of fun with this. I’m always seeking people out on fetish sites and convincing my friends/partners to pee with me. More people are willing than not. 

• Like 2