Peeing in the Car Together

I talked to a guy online for a bit who has the same pee fetish as me. We agreed we would drink a lot of fluids and go for a drive in my car. He knew I peed there often. We were driving down a back road late in the evening when the urge started to build for me. I didn’t really feel like pulling over, so I asked him if he’d be willing to pull my pants down if I raised my butt in the air a little off the seat. So I did that, and he pulled my pants down past my ass, I then grabbed them and pulled them past my knees. I scooted off the edge of the seat and spread my legs as far as I could while still driving. Suddenly you could hear the splatter of my pee hitting the ground. He looked on in amazement. He seemed to really enjoy this. I peed for a good long while as I was completely desperate. I asked him if he’d wipe me dry. I told him there were tissues in the glove box. He got one out and dabbed my pussy dry. Then I pulled up my pants and continued driving. 

After about fifteen minutes he announced he needed to piss. I decided I would pull over this time so I could watch properly. There were no cars on the road, anyways, he pulled down his jeans and sat off the edge of the seat. He asked me to aim his dick for him. I grabbed ahold of it and aimed it towards the floor between his feet. Suddenly he began pissing. It came out rather intensely as he must’ve been desperate. You could hear it splashing against the floor. He peed for about twenty seconds and it slowly dribbled out towards the end. Then I shook him off and he pulled up his pants. 

• Hot 4
7 minutes ago, pop-a-squat said:

I talked to a guy online for a bit who has the same pee fetish as me. We agreed we would drink a lot of fluids and go for a drive in my car. He knew I peed there often. We were driving down a back road late in the evening when the urge started to build for me. I didn’t really feel like pulling over, so I asked him if he’d be willing to pull my pants down if I raised my butt in the air a little off the seat. So I did that, and he pulled my pants down past my ass, I then grabbed them and pulled them past my knees. I scooted off the edge of the seat and spread my legs as far as I could while still driving. Suddenly you could hear the splatter of my pee hitting the ground. He looked on in amazement. He seemed to really enjoy this. I peed for a good long while as I was completely desperate. I asked him if he’d wipe me dry. I told him there were tissues in the glove box. He got one out and dabbed my pussy dry. Then I pulled up my pants and continued driving. 

After about fifteen minutes he announced he needed to piss. I decided I would pull over this time so I could watch properly. There were no cars on the road, anyways, he pulled down his jeans and sat off the edge of the seat. He asked me to aim his dick for him. I grabbed ahold of it and aimed it towards the floor between his feet. Suddenly he began pissing. It came out rather intensely as he must’ve been desperate. You could hear it splashing against the floor. He peed for about twenty seconds and it slowly dribbled out towards the end. Then I shook him off and he pulled up his pants. 

Wow that’s so cool that you met up after chatting online abs sounds like you both prepared well.. did you only aim it at the floor? 

• Love 1
9 minutes ago, Bigpiss89 said:

Wow that’s so cool that you met up after chatting online abs sounds like you both prepared well.. did you only aim it at the floor? 

Yes because if I aimed it at the dash he would’ve gotten his pants all wet!