Friend Pissed in my Closet and so Did I

@pop-a-squat, you are so naughty and now so is your friend!!!   That is something really hot that I would love to see.

Just one question - What is underneath your room?   i.e. are you upstairs in a house, are you a flat above someone else's flat or is your room on the ground floor?   Just wondering when you had that much volume of pee running between the floorboards whether it just soaked into whatever is immediately below or whether it may have dripped through a ceiling or something?

53 minutes ago, Alfresco said:

@pop-a-squat, you are so naughty and now so is your friend!!!   That is something really hot that I would love to see.

Just one question - What is underneath your room?   i.e. are you upstairs in a house, are you a flat above someone else's flat or is your room on the ground floor?   Just wondering when you had that much volume of pee running between the floorboards whether it just soaked into whatever is immediately below or whether it may have dripped through a ceiling or something?

I have to confess I have had exactly the same though (from the perspective of a home owner who has sat in bed at night listening to water dripping through a damaged roof tile on to the bedroom ceiling above my head on a rainy night ...)

3 hours ago, Kupar said:

I have to confess I have had exactly the same though (from the perspective of a home owner who has sat in bed at night listening to water dripping through a damaged roof tile on to the bedroom ceiling above my head on a rainy night ...)

Well, my point of thinking is that most houses in the UK, the upstairs floorboards are fixed to joists and then the ceiling of the room below is fixed to the underside of the same joists.  Sometimes this is plasterboard or on older houses might be lathe and plaster or some houses might be some kind of boarding and then skimmed with plaster.   My thought is none of these materials is much good at retaining moisture without it either penetrating or causing the ceiling to sag.   Not so bad if you live in a place that is flats with concrete flooring that would absorb quite a lot or if you are on the ground floor where there is maybe a cellar or even just a cavity and then nothing of consequence.  Just interested to know really.

• Agree 1