Should I make content

I’d deffinately like to see whatever you like since the best stories/pictures/videos in my opinion come from the person doing what they love/like to do that way they’re more passionate and usually more detailed. And for me seeing the person doing them enjoy themselfes is a big turn on 😍

• Agree 3
  • Love 1
11 hours ago, MarleyMarley said:

I’m gonna post pics from my circle light later would you really love to see peeing content of me in the future  what would you like to see me do  I’m a transsexual woman so don’t be rude plz

E7200614-EB19-4029-A792-9299DA85BCC8.jpeg

I think I speak for many here when I say I can’t look at this picture without thinking, all at once: I wanna gaze at your gorgeous big brown eyes, I wanna see your gorgeous big brown tits, and I wanna see you squat and piss on the ground, with the stream running away from you, and you sighing with relief and telling us how you needed to piss, and talking dirty to us about how it’s turning us on. 

Uh. Maybe a bit specific on the last one.

• Love 1
  • Hot 1

@MarleyMarley - Can't wait to see some of your content.

Now,  just as a reassurance for you and a reminder for anyone else (I'm sure nobody needs reminding)...

Anyone who is tempted to make any rude or otherwise discouraging comments would be breaking site rules.  Everyone is entitled to their own preferences, but commenting in a negative or discriminatory manner is not acceptable.

• Like 1
  • Love 1