Sister in law revalation

I've been married to my new wife for three months. We haven't delved into the pee fetish subject yet, though I think she is open for it.  She has a pretty decent looking sister that is not very popular in the small town that they are from and my wife finally told me why. When she was is in high school,  her sister sampled a little of her boyfriend's golden goodness. Of course he told everyone and she was labeled a perv or whatever. Now I'm not sure what to do with this, if anything, but we'll see what happens I guess.

• Like 4

Why do anything with it?

I mean, I guess you have a normal friendly level of interactions with your wife's sister...  Now mentioning that you know about that aspect of her past could open a world of pain for her, even if you're trying to tell her you're ok with it.

And there's the risk that it creates difficulties between you and your wife which I'm assuming you don't want...

• Agree 4

Well I was thinking, at most, open up an avenue of interest with my wife, since her sister has been good with it at one time, not necessarily pursuing anything with her sister. But if it caused her sister grief, maybe she won't be as open to it. Don't get me wrong, five years ago I'd have been all over sister. I've done alot of things and lived that life. Doing better now.

• Like 2