Peeing infront of family members

On 9/5/2021 at 3:06 AM, Maggie_555 said:

Hey I'm glad this subject has been broached as my family have always been easy-going about it.  For example when getting into a swimming pool with my parents as a kid I didn't at first realise that they always peed into the water as soon as they got in.  There was a regular way this happened though, with us all getting in and then me and my brother being told "Let's just stay here for a moment while we get accustomed to the temperature."  Because we were kids this was happening at the 'shallow end' of the pool (water no more than 1 metre deep) and my mom and dad squatted close to us. Soon they'd say "If you need to pee, now is the time. Just do it into the water."  As young kids we didn't question this, of course, and I must admit to enjoying doing it.  The thought of peeing into water that others are swimming in! 😉 

However it wasn't long before I began to watch my parents more closely as (though still young) I had my suspicions.  Why were my mom and dad (squatted together in the water) looking so happy?  More next time if anyone's interested...          

Continuing now I have to say that this was possibly my introduction to the naughtiness of pool peeing.  I guess this counts as 'peeing in front of other family members' even though it wasn't visible... but then again it didn't cause me any problems for me  Thanks again to @Bigpiss89 for your thoughts.     

• Agree 1
7 minutes ago, pop-a-squat said:

I was in the car with my dad, I was driving and I said I needed to take a piss. He told me he had to go too. He suggested I pull over so I’m not distracted. 

First I pulled down my jeans and spread my legs. I spread my lips and let my piss come out slowly and just flow out. My dad was staring right at my cunt as I was peeing. 

When I finished he began unbuttoning his jeans and took out his cock. He aimed it for the dashboard in front of him. A few drops dripped onto the seat. Then his stream hit the dashboard and dropped down onto the carpet between his feet. He made such a large wet spot with his piss. 

We had more fun than we should have 😉

84ED7FCD-B76F-487D-819F-F77F10E3B3A2.jpeg

DA5E7470-5FB3-451F-85F7-BF7F25CEC8BF.jpeg

BFB02AE3-FF4D-4F92-946E-1105D1A868D0.jpeg

I would being in car with you and you desperation to pee. I would love peeing with you and your dad too. Lot of pee and lots desperation. I love seeing picture here of big puddle and seeing your pussy up close.

4 hours ago, pop-a-squat said:

I was in the car with my dad, I was driving and I said I needed to take a piss. He told me he had to go too. He suggested I pull over so I’m not distracted. 

First I pulled down my jeans and spread my legs. I spread my lips and let my piss come out slowly and just flow out. My dad was staring right at my cunt as I was peeing. 

When I finished he began unbuttoning his jeans and took out his cock. He aimed it for the dashboard in front of him. A few drops dripped onto the seat. Then his stream hit the dashboard and dropped down onto the carpet between his feet. He made such a large wet spot with his piss. 

We had more fun than we should have 😉

84ED7FCD-B76F-487D-819F-F77F10E3B3A2.jpeg

DA5E7470-5FB3-451F-85F7-BF7F25CEC8BF.jpeg

BFB02AE3-FF4D-4F92-946E-1105D1A868D0.jpeg

What about dad?

• Agree 1

When I was like 5 I remember going to a fair in Scotland with my grandparents, my mum and my cousins, the youngest of whom is female and a couple of years younger than me. 

I told my mum I needed a pee, and it just so happened that so did she and my youngest cousin. We duly proceeded to go to the toilet, but given I was only 5, I was able to get away with using the female toilets, so the 3 of us shared a cubicle. 

Long story short, we all watched eachother go, and although I was too young to understand sexual arousal at that point, I still attribute that experience to the reason I have a pee fetish today, as I'd never had such an experience/opportunity before. 

Edited by gldenwetgoose
On 9/21/2021 at 2:46 PM, No Toilet said:

Peeing in front of other family members is near daily occurrence for me as the apartment me and my parents live has NO TOILET provisions. Therefore we have a very open policy when it comes to relieving ourselves as we simply use our own home as a lavatory whenever we need to. 

As a result, all of us here (both male and female) have seen each other openly going toilet somewhere in the apartment like on the carpet, in the sink, in our clothes or similar and make no effort to conceal our pee stream or private parts!

Oh wow I love it! I love that I’m not alone in that my family pisses together. Have you ever been pissing on the carpet at the same time? Where is your moms favorite place to piss? Does she like to squat?

1 minute ago, No Toilet said:

Well it depends on our state of undress as we are all "clothing optional" at home but mum tends to dressed at home in case of any knock at the door or similar.

We have had cases where one or more of us have had to pee at the same time and have done so in the same puddle!

When naked she just squats and urinates on the carpet but when dressed she often hoists herself up to sit on the kitchen sink and use it as a urinal! Sometimes to save all the faff of undressing, she will just go in her jeans.

Wow the idea of her squatting and doing so in the same puddle is amazing. Also the idea of her pissing in the sink. Is it arousing to you or just normal?!

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
7 hours ago, pop-a-squat said:

Wow the idea of her squatting and doing so in the same puddle is amazing. Also the idea of her pissing in the sink. Is it arousing to you or just normal?!

Naturally, as we have no toilet provisions here, we all find it neutral when we see each other having to pee openly in the apartment. So my mum urinating in the sink with her jeans pulled down is quite normal, it is just somewhere to pee (I often use the sink as a urinal too if I am in the kitchen). We have been doing it for so long that it doesn't phase me.

Despite doing so for many years, I still get a buzz out any of us going toilet on the carpet and making large puddles.

Edited by No Toilet
Re-worded
  • Like 1
  • Love 3
  • 5 weeks later...
On 3/1/2021 at 7:16 AM, beachmom said:

Actually, many young men, or lets say people with dicks, are becoming more timid about peeing openly these days. While women have become much bolder about it, men are becoming more hesitant. What young guys don't seem to realize is that people expect men to take advantage of their physical abilities wherever possible and moms more so than anyone. No mom wants to look for a restroom for a person who doesn't need to use one.

I think what many young men focus on (at least thats the case for me) is, that we are constantly confronted with the possibility of bothering or even offending someone. I’ve gotten very careful since I don’t want to be rude to others or even may be looked at as somebody who molests bystanders. 

Nobody cares if there is a woman that has to do her deed, but a man exposing himself in the faintest is being frowned on 

• Agree 4
On 9/21/2021 at 2:46 PM, No Toilet said:

Peeing in front of other family members is near daily occurrence for me as the apartment me and my parents live has NO TOILET provisions. Therefore we have a very open policy when it comes to relieving ourselves as we simply use our own home as a lavatory whenever we need to. 

As a result, all of us here (both male and female) have seen each other openly going toilet somewhere in the apartment like on the carpet, in the sink, in our clothes or similar and make no effort to conceal our pee stream or private parts!

Same here!
My sons are always up to no good, so even when I’m using the toilet, I keep the door open to keep an eye on them. Even when they are using the bathroom I have to keep the door open because, like I said, always up to no good. My oldest decided it was a good idea to lift up his potty seat and the regular toilet seat to. He was basically sitting in the toilet water! He thought this was how adults peed.

• Like 1
  • Cheeky 1
  • Love 2
  • 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...

I needed to pee and had just put on a adult diaper to relieve myself. I had started peeing when my dad walked in (no one knows about me pee fun), he didn't see anything as I quickly grabbed a blanket and held it in front of me (he thought I might of been changing clothes and said sorry) but he kept talking to me as I slowly filled my diaper all the way up. I really had to go, it felt so naughty to do. 

• Hot 3
  • 10 months later...
  • 4 months later...