Peeing infront of family members

When I was 5 or 6, I remember when my mom took my sister and I out on a walk at night and my sister had to pee, and I remembered her just squatting by a tree and relieving herself. This ismay very well be how I discovered my fetish.

Edited by dltq
  • Like 2
  • Agree 1

Yes , I did, but we were too young to know about sex, and had no idea why we thought this was interesting or even exciting somehow, other than curiosity how the other peed.  We never play any games like Ill show you mine if you show me yours.

On several occasions my sister who is three years younger than me would jump out of our little pool when she had to pee , squat and let go, peeing through her bathing suit. She would grin and say can you see it ? Can you see my pee coming out? I was very interested and wanted to see but with the pool water running off her it was impossible to tell what was water and what was  pee. I told her this and she said she would show me how she peed better, but that never happened.

Meanwhile , at some point knowing I would be going pee just before dinner ( house rule) she hid behind the shower curtain and popped out laughing as I was about to start going. I was shocked and immediately froze and put myself away. Since she was behind me and I had not started going she didn't see or hear anything. I told my parents.   I later consented to let her watch me go, in the woods. I had never done that and somebody came along and I chickened out.

Jumping a generation my daughter frequently announces when she has to pee really bad. Her husband once said he holds it because we can think better on a very full bladder.

All this makes me wonder if the pee fetish , a fascination with pee, is partly genetic. It starts at a very young age way before it becomes sexual

• Like 2
  • Agree 1
8 hours ago, pop-a-squat said:

Update: my friends and family have gotten more into peeing together than ever before, a new addition to the pee club is my adult niece who is my age. She really enjoys car peeing, squatting outside and under tables.

Yall need to plan some adventures together 😉

• Hot 2

I'm living with my brother and our bathroom door is always open. Its just easier to have conversation when there is no door between you and the person you are talking to. But i don't think that's really interesting. We are family after all and we (family) always went behind the bushes together during camping trips. I wish it would be more provocative and exciting xD.

Edited by MaxWasTaken
Spelling
  • Love 2
  • 3 months later...
8 minutes ago, Moboyp said:

Have you ever pissed with another family member of yours? If so what was it like to experience that, how did you feel, did it turn you on?? etc…   would love to hear all about it 🙂 

@Moboyp - A huge welcome to the community, and a great question.  You'll see I've merged it with a near identical existing thread - enjoy reading all the experiences already answered.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
11 hours ago, gldenwetgoose said:

@Moboyp - A huge welcome to the community, and a great question.  You'll see I've merged it with a near identical existing thread - enjoy reading all the experiences already answered.

I'm gonna post a 'THANK YOU' here to both @Moboyp for asking the question and @gldenwetgoose for merging it with this thread from a while back.  Pissing with other family members is something I have fond memories of, and I honestly don't think of it as weird.  Must say I didn't see the original thread, possibly because I had Covid-19 mildly at around that time, but it's good to see it active again and I can promise that I'll be making further posts here 😉

• Like 3
11 hours ago, UnabashedUser said:

I could sniff the heated aroma of girl piss now, and she moved her left hand down to her muffin I could see her middle finger disappear into it, making small circles as the pee continued to flow.

My cock was crying for attention so it got it frantically now, as I see her take her fingers and put them into her mouth! OMG she's tasting her gruel!

About to cum now but want to wait until she's done fiddling with her pussy and I don't have to wait long.

Ann cups her hand now and catches some pee in it, lifts it to her lips, and using just the tip of her tongue, tastes it. She makes a face and finishes peeing, then dries off with a towel, rubbing it frenetically between her shapely thighs.

I must admit this strains plausibility, as it sounds more like something out of an over-acted video than how anyone would actually pee in the shower. Spying on a family member (or even playing games of showing each other) is not unlikely, there are many who do this. And I have both peed and got myself off in the shower before--and tasted my pee (though not while in the shower), and yet I still found the way she did this odd.

• Agree 2
On 6/1/2021 at 11:16 AM, MaxWasTaken said:

I'm living with my brother and our bathroom door is always open. Its just easier to have conversation when there is no door between you and the person you are talking to. But i don't think that's really interesting. We are family after all and we (family) always went behind the bushes together during camping trips. I wish it would be more provocative and exciting xD.

I've always (ever since I recognized my pee fetish) wondered what it would have been like to grow up in a family that had an "open door policy" in the bathroom. Though I wonder if it's actually less likely for people like that to have the fetish, as (like you describe) it becomes very mundane and also has associations with unappealing moments (like using the restroom during/after arguments, when sick/ill, etc.). I could see where it's something that sounds more exciting as a fantasy than it is in practice.

• Agree 1

My family were easygoing about leaving the toilet door open and nudity in general, but a bit uptight about peeing in unusual places, except if it was a last resort (like outdoors with no toilets to hand). Like, I don’t remember being told I could pee in the shower, or seeing my parents doing that while showering.

It is the more unusual places that feel more interesting to me, though having your bf/gf pee in front of you seems like a thing a lot of people do (just like many non-pee-kink people empty their bladders in the pool or in the shower).

Edited by oliver2
  • Like 1
On 9/5/2021 at 9:25 AM, Lsf12345 said:

I grew up in an outdoorsy family, so when hiking and camping things tend to be pretty relaxed. And we would love to hear more maggie

Hi @Lsf12345, thanks for asking and I'm happy to share my memories. Camping was something I certainly enjoyed as a kid, with my brother and I soon meeting up with other kids to play while our parents were still pitching the tent and getting everything else ready!  Great times, and I also took my own kids camping to see them doing the very same! 🙂

Hey I was gonna continue my story about pool peeing within my family but I need to stop for now and enjoy this memory.          

• Like 2
  • Hot 2

My family was never especially open about peeing, which is probably a reason why it took me so long to get into. No one bothered me if I wanted to take a leak in the backyard or something, but I tended not to do that when people were around to watch. As I think I've mentioned elsewhere, when it comes to naughty peeing, I learned all that from the internet! And I got into pool peeing in particular thanks to @Maggie_555, so I guess you could say this kinky community did for me what family members have done for some of you.

• Like 1
6 hours ago, Spectacle said:

My family was never especially open about peeing, which is probably a reason why it took me so long to get into. No one bothered me if I wanted to take a leak in the backyard or something, but I tended not to do that when people were around to watch. As I think I've mentioned elsewhere, when it comes to naughty peeing, I learned all that from the internet! And I got into pool peeing in particular thanks to @Maggie_555, so I guess you could say this kinky community did for me what family members have done for some of you.

Well I'm now going to admit that @Spectacle and I have exchanged more that a few PMs on this subject!  Sometimes folk here just 'get along' 😉  

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1