Peeing infront of family members

22 hours ago, Cyrushkcurtis said:

@oliver2 and @Bigpiss89: Your comments about not wanting your parents to see your teenage dicks remind me that when I was 15 years old, I had surgery, and my father had to give me baths. Surprisingly, in a way I enjoyed it. I was proud of my bush, and I wanted my dad to see it. I wasn't that happy with the size of my flaccid penis, but one evening when my dad was drying me, he called me "stud," so maybe I did have a man-sized cock, after all.

And that reminds me of being on holiday with my family in my late teens. We had a house with a courtyard and an outdoor shower and I remember thinking how good it would feel to shower naked outdoors in the open air, if I hadn’t been too bashful about who in my family might see. (And yeah I’d have peed while I was showing and let the water wash it away) 

• Love 2
On 1/12/2021 at 6:14 AM, Ppgirl said:

Same. I also wasn't allowed to pee openly as a child, because I'm a girl, only if I urgently needed to go, which was almost never because I had a bladder of steel. I was always jealous of kids that could pee in parks while I had to wait to get home lol. Probably the reason why I like peeing outside today.

Never wait on account of society! If guys can, so should you!

• Agree 3
9 minutes ago, pop-a-squat said:

My parents were very open about peeing. My dad has drunkenly pissed on his bedroom floor and out his bedroom window. I didn’t see that, but him and my mom would regularly encourage me to pee in the yard when swimming or having family parties. I have went fourwheeling with my dad and we would often pee along the trails together. If we were in a road trip we would piss along the roads, or in wooded areas. My dad told my brother he could pee in our barn when working out there. They had a special corner for this. I have walked in on them both doing this. My mom would let me pee in the basement over the drain if we were down there doing laundry together. Then I had a female cousin related by marriage who peed a lot of places with me. The park, our yard, and even in my closet as teenagers. One time my mom walked in on her squatting in my closet and she didn’t say a single word. We would go camping and just all pee near the campsite, sometimes going in pairs late at night.

I'd love to go on a road trip like that

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Love 2

Peeing has never been a taboo topic in my family. I used to be a rather shameless kid during my early years. Whenever I was outside I just peed in front of parents, siblings, cousins or other relatives. They were my family members so I thought it was OK to do so ... I don't know how they felt everytime I started peeing next to them, but I never got yelled at or similar, so I assume it wasn't that bad.

• Love 3
On 1/15/2021 at 4:59 PM, Ms. Tito said:

I wouldn't just brazenly whip out my dick and piss in front of my family members but like if we're on a nature hike somewhere and we need to pee we don't mind peeing outside.

You can brazenly whip out your dick and piss in front of me if you like.

• Like 1
  • Agree 2
On 1/15/2021 at 10:59 AM, Ms. Tito said:

I wouldn't just brazenly whip out my dick and piss in front of my family members but like if we're on a nature hike somewhere and we need to pee we don't mind peeing outside.

Actually, most moms would be completely comfortable with it if you did. Moms are often even a bit curious of how their kids have developed in that way.

• Thanks 1
  • Hot 1
12 hours ago, beachmom said:

Actually, most moms would be completely comfortable with it if you did. Moms are often even a bit curious of how their kids have developed in that way.

yeah, but like, I don't *want* family members to see my dick. That's kind of a line that people shouldn't cross.

• Agree 1
59 minutes ago, Ms. Tito said:

yeah, but like, I don't *want* family members to see my dick. That's kind of a line that people shouldn't cross.

For me personally, the line is at “seeing me with an erection”, but if you want to put the line at seeing your dick that is of course absolutely fine and should be respected.

• Like 1

This topic has a very fine line between what someone might find acceptable or not. Having a family that is open with each other and feel comfortable around each other is an incredible and rare thing.

As we grow up we become more aware of our bodies and as a result tend to shy away and hide, especially when we become sexually active, the whole idea of body confidence and comparing yourself with others. Hence why some believe the line is at family seeing their body.

Personally I don't think there's anything wrong with it, peeing in the same spot or going at the same time on a trail etc.. we should be able to feel comfortable and not have to hide.

Also the topic is "peeing in front of family members" it doesn't mean they're stood 3 ft in front of you staring at you while you go, you could be facing away from them and then the most they would see is the stream.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Love 1
58 minutes ago, FlyingthedreamUK said:

This topic has a very fine line between what someone might find acceptable or not. Having a family that is open with each other and feel comfortable around each other is an incredible and rare thing.

As we grow up we become more aware of our bodies and as a result tend to shy away and hide, especially when we become sexually active...

I hate it when adults use the term "sexually active." What does it even mean? Am I gonna like deactivate some day or is it a permanent state of being? - Juno MacDuff, “Juno”

Edited by oliver2
  • Love 1
9 hours ago, FlyingthedreamUK said:

As we grow up we become more aware of our bodies and as a result tend to shy away and hide, especially when we become sexually active, the whole idea of body confidence and comparing yourself with others. Hence why some believe the line is at family seeing their body.

Personally I don't think there's anything wrong with it, peeing in the same spot or going at the same time on a trail etc.. we should be able to feel comfortable and not have to hide.

Also the topic is "peeing in front of family members" it doesn't mean they're stood 3 ft in front of you staring at you while you go, you could be facing away from them and then the most they would see is the stream.

Or even just peeing in the general vicinity of them.

On 1/17/2021 at 10:17 AM, Ms. Tito said:

Our faces and even our fingerprints are quite unique and can be used as indisputable identification, but dicks are quite unexceptional especially among family members. I recall seeing a Japanese game show where a wife had to identify her husband from a group of similar guys solely by his dick. About half the women couldn't do so and I recall one episode where she chose her son instead. I can say that my sons are almost indistinguishable from my husband in that respect, so I can't imagine any mom not having a very good idea of what you look like based on a life of seeing your dad up close and personal.

• Like 2
  • Agree 1

I used to try to peek at my older sister on the toilet. (Probably where my pee fetish started!.) I only got to see her leg and ass though. 

In our house, with my wife and son, we are casual about it and leave the toilet door open, but don't make a show of it. when my son and I are out in the woods hunting we freely pee in front of each other.

• Like 3
7 minutes ago, muffinhuntr said:

I used to try to peek at my older sister on the toilet. (Probably where my pee fetish started!.) I only got to see her leg and ass though. 

In our house, with my wife and son, we are casual about it and leave the toilet door open, but don't make a show of it. when my son and I are out in the woods hunting we freely pee in front of each other.

Wow that’s kind of erotic you peeking on her I’m sure back then it was exciting even seeing or hearing the bit you did I see no harm in that we were all curious kids back then it’s still a girl having a piss but nice to know you have passed it on nothing to be ashamed of 

• 3 weeks later...

I've peed in front of family members many times. I have no issues with peeing in front of my mother (still happens often at family get togethers!) or my sister and most of my female cousins I know well. I've peed in front of a male cousin once or twice but it's pretty rare. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
On 1/11/2021 at 9:47 AM, Bigpiss89 said:

Ahh ok.. well when I was younger I used to go on holiday with my Aunty and uncle to there caravan and one night I was asked to help my Aunty take the bins to the bin shed and I said ok I just need a wee first she said your uncle is in there so either wait till you get back or just go in a bush if you really need it I decided to try and wait. But when I got to the bin shed I really needed to go and she said just do it it here it’s fine 

I don’t really believe peeing outside counts unless she was 5inches from the stream 

On 1/11/2021 at 6:16 PM, Kupar said:

Always had an open bathroom door policy at home growing up and in our family now. But that's just toilet peeing. 

We were open bathroom door policy (for the toilet) too, at least at home. My parents still practice it. We always closed the door when we had guests or visiting others, it was just always open when we peed when it was just us. I wonder how common it is and where it came from. Like are other families like this too and we just don't openly talk about it because it's just so routine? And the fact that we close the door when there's guests limits the opportunities for any of my friends to find out and visa versa. But given how my roommate locks the bathroom door, when its just the two of us here I doubt it's that wide spread. 
Might just be one of those way my parents might express latent naughty pee fetish behavior without knowing it (or do know it and I'm the oblivious one) that helps foster future pee fetishism in their kids. 

I'd be curious to pee with the door open at their house now, but I stopped doing that years ago in rebellious teen angst before I fully realized the fetish. Also I don't particularly want or need my parents seeing me pee.

• Like 3
9 hours ago, Vassal said:

We were open bathroom door policy (for the toilet) too, at least at home. My parents still practice it. We always closed the door when we had guests or visiting others, it was just always open when we peed when it was just us. I wonder how common it is and where it came from. Like are other families like this too and we just don't openly talk about it because it's just so routine? And the fact that we close the door when there's guests limits the opportunities for any of my friends to find out and visa versa. But given how my roommate locks the bathroom door, when its just the two of us here I doubt it's that wide spread. 

This is very like my family situation was.

Might just be one of those way my parents might express latent naughty pee fetish behavior without knowing it (or do know it and I'm the oblivious one) that helps foster future pee fetishism in their kids. 

I'd be curious to pee with the door open at their house now, but I stopped doing that years ago in rebellious teen angst before I fully realized the fetish. Also I don't particularly want or need my parents seeing me pee.

My mum occasionally referred to enjoying peeing outside, so, maybe? But, yeah, same - I don’t want or need my parents seeing me pee

• Like 1