Simple story of a funny massive pee with my man

Wow! Sounds like you really needed that. Wonderfully described too, and the illustration is a bonus 🙂. I love reading about these experiences - thank you! 

Edited by Kupar
  • Thanks 1
7 hours ago, p1ssputz said:

Your illustrations are the best. Love this one and loved the fishbowl one. Glad to hear from you again.

Well, I am not so proud of my illustrations.....  :-)))))

But since I try to explain in English some situations that are maybe not so clear, I try to help a bit with a simple drawing  ;-)

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Hot 1
13 minutes ago, p1ssputz said:

I love them! They paint a great picture of the scene and they're also really funny. But I think the hottest thing for me is that they get me just a little closer to the action - it's easier to see things from your point of view, and it's also really expressive of your attitude toward the entire thing (which is awesome, I love the cheekiness). I don't know if I explained that well.

Your English is great - I'm working on my third language right now and I know how hard it is to express yourself outside of your mother tongue (even with  an advanced level in a language), so you have my respect there. I couldn't write about my piss history in Spanish, and I definitely can't do it in Mandarin.

Hope to hear more stories from you.

Thank you very much for your explanation. It makes me happy because I see that my drawings convey exactly what I wanted. :-) You push me to continue this way. Thank you.

Anyway, my favorite one is the bench with the two planters. I am a very creative person.  :-)))

:-*

• Hot 1
14 hours ago, Malika said:

I think that after all the illustration is more successful than the story...  :-)))

I think both are great.  The illustration on its own would not be anywhere near as interesting as having the full description.   Also the back story of how the situation came about cannot be portrayed in the illustration, but the illustration is definitely an added bonus.  Your English is fine as well by the way.   Far better than I can do in any second language!!

• Agree 3
  • Love 1
  • 3 weeks later...
On 11.1.2021 at 6:55 PM, Malika said:

Well, I am not so proud of my illustrations.....  :-)))))

But since I try to explain in English some situations that are maybe not so clear, I try to help a bit with a simple drawing  😉

It's funny - I read the text on my phone and tried to imagine the scene and location. And when I scrolled down and saw the image, I had to smile, because it looked exactly how I imagined it to be (the stairs etc., not the details 😁).

Also love the "I don't give a f*** - I HAVE to piss NOW!"-attitude. You have a lucky man.

Great story, again!

Edited by princepee
  • Thanks 1
On 2/2/2021 at 6:47 AM, moremichael said:

great story, and so well written that the picture was in my head already. so the drawing is a nice bonus, but the story was already painted in my mind. i will guard the stairs for you any day :).

Thank you my dear for appreciating mu story  :-*

• Hot 1
On 2/3/2021 at 3:32 PM, princepee said:

It's funny - I read the text on my phone and tried to imagine the scene and location. And when I scrolled down and saw the image, I had to smile, because it looked exactly how I imagined it to be (the stairs etc., not the details 😁).

Also love the "I don't give a f*** - I HAVE to piss NOW!"-attitude. You have a lucky man.

Great story, again!

Thank you, it means that I succeeded to describe pretty correctly. 

And thank you for appreciating my attitude... Remember,  when a girl gotta go, she gotta go!   ;-)

• Hot 1
  • 3 months later...
On 1/10/2021 at 6:08 PM, Malika said:

Some years ago my man and I made a nice trip to a sea place. In our tour of several days it was planned also to reach an area where these is a famous panoramic walk on the coast. So, that day we took the car and drove to the coast. The trip was pretty long and once we reached there it was extremely difficult to find a parking, so we ended up to park pretty far from the nice walkway. After such long driving we were both in the need of taking a big pee, so we thought that the first step would have been to take a pee and than to enjoy our walk. My man solved the problem immediately after getting out of the car, peeing between our car and a wall, but when it was my turn the place was not so quiet anymore and many people were coming back and forward, so I didn't feel comfortable to pee there, and I said "no problems, let's move on, we will find a toilet". So we moved down to reach the coast and to do it we had to cross a big nice park. We looked around if there was a toilet or an indication to the toilets, but nothing helpful and my need was now too big, so I thought that I could not wait to search for an official toilet, I had to pee somewhere or I would have exploded. We looked around us, the park, was a park, but full of people everywhere and no place seemed safe enough to take a pee, until we reached a corner of the park on the side facing the sea, where there was a ruin of a sort of little castle, or ancient building, very beautiful and interesting because it had a stairway taking you on a terrace right on the sea. Very beautiful, but most of all in that moment it was very quiet and surprisingly no people around in that moment, so I said: "this is the place! let's climb the stairs and reach the terrace, I will pee there and you will guard at the door!". The stairway was made of a first long flight of stairs along the wall, a small square landing and then turning 90° another short flight of stairs (5 or 6 steps) to the entrance to the terrace. So we quickly climbed the stairs, but when we reached the entrance to the terrace we discovered that the gate was locked, so it was impossible to access the terrace... very disappointing! Anyway, since the situation around seemed to be still pretty quiet I decided to pee right there on the stairs, on the last flight, so I pulled down my jeans and popped a low squat (in order to minimize the splash that I hate) with my back to the gate and started to release a huge quantity of pee with a powerful stream hitting the step. My man remained on the landing in front of me and started to do a fake conversation over the phone speaking very loud, so hopefully it would have a little discouraged other persons who could have appeared with the intention to climb the stairs too. Very soon my stream of pee reached the landing and started to make a big puddle right there, so that my man had to move away from there, going down a couple of steps on the main stairway... my bladder was so full that I was going on peeing so much and the landing was now full and my pee started to descend the main stairway... so after a couple of seconds it reached again my man who had to escape again, moving down another couple of steps... and he told me amused: " Jesus! What are you doing Malika!? You are flooding everything here!".  :-)))
Indeed I had released a massive quantity of urine! Finally I finished my pee, I wiped my pussy and tossed a couple of tissues in the pee puddle on the landing, rearranged my jeans and moved down. We quickly descended the stairs and run away from there, because I was afraid to meet somebody who was about to climb the stairs and the idea that he would have seen the mess of pee that I made right before embarrassed me a bit. We continued our walk on the sea, now relaxed and relieved and we spent a very nice day.

Zwischenablage01.jpg

I like the piss on the stairs. Is it possible you pissed as much as the girl in this movie? https://www.tubewolf.com/movies/bound-girl-takes-a-piss-on-the-stairs/

Thank you for your comprehensive answer. I thought the girl in the clip was really pissed off because her pee had dropped a few degrees. I am very impressed with the possibilities of your bladder. I really like a girl peeing a lot. Could you describe other similar stories from your life?

• Thanks 1
1 minute ago, radu said:

Thank you for your comprehensive answer. I thought the girl in the clip was really pissed off because her pee had dropped a few degrees. I am very impressed with the possibilities of your bladder. I really like a girl peeing a lot. Could you describe other similar stories from your life?

I will post something in the next days. Good night.

• Like 1
  • Hot 1
  • 3 weeks later...