Hissing when Peeing

I've noticed that all girls sound different when peeing. Some hiss very loudly but for others the hissing is there but quieter. For some there's no hissing at all.

Are there any patterns to it? Is hissing more likely when desperate? Does the size of the woman make a difference? Does it depend how they sit on the toilet/squat outside? Or is it completely unrelated to these?
13 hours ago, Sophie said:

Mostly so we can keep talking and when it's busy we go in together so we're not waiting in a line. 

I know some many girls that do this on nights out. You don’t seem bothered to what you will see or hear.. good on you 

• 2 weeks later...
Guest UnabashedUser

A lot depends on how much the pee hits on the way past the lips.  If the girl holds her lips wide apart and legs spread so the stream exits without interruption, there's much less hiss than if the pee divides into two streams, one forceful near the front of the vulva, the other stream tending to go to the rear over the anus if  a backwards lean or crouch is used. 

Am also highly aroused by hearing women pee as I have been since a child.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/24/2021 at 5:19 PM, PeeGurl74 said:

I think it's the size of the pee hole, the amount of piss, and the speed that makes the noise different. Also if you squat, most definitely will be hissing. If you stand, the most noise is the piss hitting a particular surface. 

May I ask how is it for you? Do you pee often with a hiss? Did you compare yourself with other women in this regard?

Hissing is not limited to women. After a decent orgasm, I find that I hiss as well, leading me to believe it has something to do with the urethra, and less so to do with body type. Maybe the position but I couldn't say for sure.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Peeing into a toilet or on to a hard floor,  hiss is mostly drowned (and I mean drowned sound-wise here) by the splashing,  so to effectively listen for hiss, you have to have your ears close to the source right at the start of the pee as it begins to soak into panties before it begins splashing on the ground.  In other locations such as on soft grass or in bed-sheets,  hissing is easier to detect.    I don't doubt the random spray of a female's pee as it hits her closed labia is a significant source of hiss, but if anyone's wetting with underwear on, and this applies equally to both males and females, a strong stream is also going to cause a hiss as it hits the fabric.  More careful observation and study on this tricky topic is obviously needed!  ☺️

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • 2 weeks later...

As a male, I lack true expertise. But I believe that urethra and labia (position) play a crucial role in the generation of the sound. As peeguy and littlebladder confirm, men can hiss too. Especially, if the urethra is compressed or the foreskin clings together to leave only a slit. So I guess the deformation of the stream into sort of a sheet of urine is a great source of noise.

Also, I noticed that certain toilet bowls seem to magnify the sound when women pee into them. Of course not if their stream hits the stagnant water, when splatter becomes the more apparent noise.

BTW: Don't women ever have issues with backlash when peeing into a bowl? I find peeing seated always difficult, because the forceful stream hits the ceramic and comes splashing back on my thighs...

• Like 2
  • Agree 1
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 6/14/2021 at 5:19 AM, OldPottyGent said:

Peeing into a toilet or on to a hard floor,  hiss is mostly drowned (and I mean drowned sound-wise here) by the splashing,  so to effectively listen for hiss, you have to have your ears close to the source right at the start of the pee as it begins to soak into panties before it begins splashing on the ground.  In other locations such as on soft grass or in bed-sheets,  hissing is easier to detect.    I don't doubt the random spray of a female's pee as it hits her closed labia is a significant source of hiss, but if anyone's wetting with underwear on, and this applies equally to both males and females, a strong stream is also going to cause a hiss as it hits the fabric.  More careful observation and study on this tricky topic is obviously needed!  ☺️

I have noticed the squelching hiss sounds when wetting aswell it’s especially noticeable if I’m peeing into tighter jeans especially as it begins to quickly wet the material  

• 2 weeks later...

Whatever the cause, this aspect of a woman peeing is one of the hottest things.   

I’ve been known to put a long compilation of hissing pees (YouTube has a lot) by Bluetooth to my car speakers when driving home from work, and crank it up!!  of course thrr we n I have a boner while driving down the road. 

• Agree 1