Pissing in the hotel hot tub

19 minutes ago, Alfresco said:

I remember one time when I was sat in a hot tub with a few other people and two ladies in their twenties in tiny bikinis came into the tub.   I moved around to make room for them and they sat immediately to my left.   There were enough people that the lady immediately to my left was actually shoulder to shoulder with me.   They stayed there for just two minutes, then one made a comment to the other and said that the water was too hot for her and they needed to get out.  The other laughed and they both climbed back out, giving a lovely view of their superb backsides covered only by skimpy bikinis.

I wonder if the laugh was a sort of '...and none of these folks know they're bathing in my piss now' reaction with her friend, thinking they had the upper hand.

If only they'd known what a connoisseur was in their midst...

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
16 minutes ago, gldenwetgoose said:

I wonder if the laugh was a sort of '...and none of these folks know they're bathing in my piss now' reaction with her friend, thinking they had the upper hand.

If only they'd known what a connoisseur was in their midst...

If I'd thought a bit faster, I should have said "Is that because you warmed it up?"

• Haha 2
  • Love 1
14 hours ago, Lexipees said:

Peeing in the pool is a really really big kink of mine

Welcome! You’re in good company here.

I put my hand in his shorts and pulled out his dick. He sighed a little and I could feel the vibrations of the piss flowing out of his penis

Mmm that sounds like both you and him liked that

• Agree 1
2 minutes ago, Simpfan said:

I've never been in an actual hot tub. We stayed at a cheap hotel that had something like a wading pool adjacent to the swimming pool, but the water was only lukewarm. I didn't stay in long because of my chlorine allergy, but maybe I should have warmed it up?

Shame you couldn’t stay in long would have been great for you to warm it up a bit and enjoy it.

On 1/11/2021 at 1:47 AM, Simpfan said:

I've never been in an actual hot tub. We stayed at a cheap hotel that had something like a wading pool adjacent to the swimming pool, but the water was only lukewarm. I didn't stay in long because of my chlorine allergy, but maybe I should have warmed it up?

We all have to do our part to keep Pools and hot tubs warm.  Sounds like people went doing their part if that water was only Luke warm.