My Sister's friend came over

On 1/4/2021 at 8:50 PM, Agent.Pee said:

I posted this at another place but liked the concept and decided to change it a bit and post it here too.

This story contains Golden Showers.

That was already a few years ago. At that point I was 16 and my sister's friend Angelica was 19. It always felt like she was trying to come near me, but I haven't seen her for 2 years before this incident. I fantazised about incidents like this since I was 12 or 13.

On that day I was outside with a few friends on our bikes. As I was coming home when it was already dark, I think it was about 10pm, I saw that the two girls came too amd just parked in the driveway. We entered the house together and my sister immediatly fell asleep in the living room after their partying or whatever they did.

Angelica and I decided that while I was showering the sweat off she would change into her Pyjamas and choose a film to watch like we planned to do with my sister (I should mention that our parents weren't home this week and she stayed over).

Not even a half minute into the shower the door opened. I thaught it was my sister who woke up not knowing that I was showering so I shouted “ I'm showering here". But the door kept slowly opening. Suddenly an attractive woman in only her T Shirt stood in the bathroom.

I was completly stunned and couldn't bring out a word. Angelica answered “I know that's why I'm here. She took off her shirt and entered the shower through the sliding glass door.

I still didn't know what to say or do, I just tried to hide my growing boner and my face turned red. But what would you expect when your crush stands completly naked infront of you. She said that I should just go on and started to talk with me as this was normal. I don't know anymore exactly what we talked about but it envolved in us saying that we would help each other washing.

Angelica touched my hard on standing between us the whole time and began to stroke it. That was the most amazing feeling I had to that point of my life. Feeling her stroking me and seeing her naked made me almost cum immediatly. Angelica noticed and stopped stroking.

She said that it's my turn and gave me soap to wash her body. She turned around so that her back was facing me. Everything about her body fascinated me. I started to slowly soap her back and went on to the face. I wasn't sure if I should do this but I grabbed her tits and “soaped” them for what for what felt like a eternity. It must have felt like a long time for her too, she said “Not that I don’t like it, but I have other body parts too". Well that made me feel a bit embaressed but she led my hands all over her body to her butt. I liked touching it but I wouldn't make the same mistake again.

As I was coming closer sliding my hands near her pussy, she said that my hands wouldn't be enough for that part and told me to kneel down. After that she went over my face and I knew what to do, since I just saw it in videos I wasn't sure if I was doing it right but she seemed to like it alot, as much as I did.

At this moment I closed my eyes and wished this shower would never end and the next second I was hit by the next suprise. Suddenly I felt something warm flouding down my face and in my mouth. The shower was just midly warm so this I could feel 2 different temperatures. I opened my eyes again and saw it. A yellow spray came out of Angelica's pussy. I didn't see that coming.

"I'm sorry. I hope you don't mind" she said. Before it got into my eyes too I could see in her face that it was not on purpose... or she wasn't sure if she've gone too far.

It didn't matter which it was, she didn't try to stop and just went on and I have to admit I enjoyed it. Her instable stream turned into a strong and solid one first hitting my upper lip and going into my nose but then going directly into my mouth. As it hit my tongue, I had a feeling of tickling on it and the salty flavor spread in my mouth. This surely was the best experience I had this day. Her stream died amd she went off me allowing me to finally stand up. Not that would not have liked it down there.

Her stream died down and without talking she washed her legs amd left I couldn't tell if she was embaressed or thaught that her job was done. Anyways I still could smell pee as it got into my nose and all over my face before and I hoped that it wouldn't go away that fast. 

I was wondering how the day would go on. I didn't think that we would still watch the film.

Wow, really looking forward to hearing what happened durimg the movie!

• Like 1