What is the most expensive/valuable thing you defiled?

As the title says, have you ever peed on something valuable or expensive? For example designer clothes, expensive furniture, luxury cars, or some art piece such as paintings etc. What is the most wicked piss? Have you ever peed on something out of the moment's excitement and then regret it? 

My most expensive isn't very exciting I'm afraid...   A few years ago I was photographing a weekend event in Cornwall UK which needed almost every bit of equipment I own. Studio lighting, green screen backdrop, on-site event photo printer - a van load in fact.

Hence I found myself driving over the Tamar Bridge on the outskirts of Plymouth in a brand new hired van - with only the 200 miles on it since I'd picked it up from the hire company that morning.  Also driving with a bursting bladder - partly intentionally holding, but also not so intentional that traffic had ground to a crawl and my thoughts of finding a nice place to park up for an outdoor pee weren't looking so favourable.

Still, the fairly upright seating position and the fact I was higher than other cars around me gave the opportunity to open my belt, button and fly and position myself to pee into an empty drink cup - whilst crawling in the traffic on the bridge.  It sort of worked, other than missing a little and leaving a wet circle - only the size of a golf ball on the seat.

And yes, that circle was still visible as a watermark slightly different in shade from the rest of the grey seat fabric when I returned the otherwise pristine van a couple of days later. 

13 minutes ago, ukpeegirl86 said:

I got a sizeable bonus at work a few years back and treated myself to a pair of Christian Louboutin heels on a shopping trip to London. A few weeks later I wore them on a night out and I needed the inevitable emergency wee at the end of the night. I found a reasonably hidden shop doorway and in my drunken state misjudged my squatting stance and ended up pissing down the hold-ups I was wearing and into and all over my very expensive shoes.

Well iam truly sorry to hear you ruined your expensive shoes, but it was a hot story to read.