wee in cup

My wife has had to pee in a cup several times out of desperation in the car. Probably the most embarrassing one was when she tried to use a pure leaf tea bottle (has a slightly wider mouth than most soda bottles). It was daylight and she had to kneel on the seat with her leggings past her knees and facing the back of the car to get the right angle. She still made a decent mess on the seat but got the relief she needed. 

• Like 1
  • Hot 3
54 minutes ago, Simpfan said:

Me trying to pee in an empty Vitamin Water bottle. I'm not as agile as I once was, which I found out, when I missed the opening and peed all over the outside of the bottle. This was just a trial run at home, thank goodness, but I need to find a better system so I can pee in the truck or in the shed where we keep our Harleys, whenever necessary. Riding the motorcycle triggers my bladder for some reason.

It’s probably all the vibrations a Harley makes! Haha

1 hour ago, Simpfan said:

Me trying to pee in an empty Vitamin Water bottle. I'm not as agile as I once was, which I found out, when I missed the opening and peed all over the outside of the bottle. This was just a trial run at home, thank goodness, but I need to find a better system so I can pee in the truck or in the shed where we keep our Harleys, whenever necessary. Riding the motorcycle triggers my bladder for some reason.

Maybe you could use something like this?

bigbottle_81256.jpg

• 1 month later...

I don't remember having an embarrassing incident myself but I remember years ago m;y ex-wife, our daughter and I were going camping in our van and our 8 year old daughter had to pee and we were a long way from any place for her to go and I offered to pull over but she wouldn't do that so my wife told her to use an empty coffee can with some rags in it. She did her thing making us promise not to look but we could hear her stream and right after she was done a deer jumped out in front of us and had to slam on the breaks and the coffee can tipped over and we had pee all over the floor of the van. She was so embarrassed that she started crying and we had to reassure her that it wasn't her fault and we felt really bad for her. It was worth a giggle once in a while years later!