Peeing next to my ex

So yesterday I was driving to go collect my daughters mom from her friends before collecting my daughter as we are separated. On the way the journey is about 2 and a half hours. I had drank tea and water in the process an was becoming desperate i thought Ill wait until I get the her friends and use her toilet but She met me down the road from the friends. We headed back on the high way an she was like what’s up with you I said I gotta pee had she said go in a cup. But I didn’t have one. I found a place pulled up opens her side of the door she reply’s don’t pee on me an I went with a strong stream and noise was crazy. She was watching me saying I can’t believe your still peeing. I finally finished  and started shaking my Willie to dry it off but the splash landed on her hand she was like omg u peed on me. I said oops I’m sorry I was drying it off as she wiped it on her leg. I started to get hard but had to hide it. 

• Like 1
  • Hot 1