I found carpet in my house, and I pissed standing up twice

9 hours ago, thisismywildside69 said:

A pair of thin black leggings, and a pair of light colored jeans that are actually one of my favorite ones to piss in. These I know I'll get good drips from. The leggings I know I'll get excellent drips from, but one of my biggest turn ons is seeing that wet patch show up and slowly spread and get bigger, which is why I like pissing in jeans because you can see it best in jeans. You really can't see that at all in black leggings. Opinions please?

I have a preference for the leggings. I love it when the wetting is not really visible, because then I imagine that you could walk around in your peed-in clothes amongst other people and noone would know that you just wet yourself. That is so naughty....   😉

• Like 2
  • Hot 1
1 minute ago, thisismywildside69 said:

But today I wanna do it standing in an aisle and leave a puddle. So I'm gonna go do that and relieve a little pressure

A perfect scenario for the black leggings! And very daring to do it in an aisle and pee so much that it leaves a puddle. I admire your courage.

• Agree 1
22 minutes ago, thisismywildside69 said:

Well it's super early in the morning so I'm thinking there won't be many people and it will be easier to be discreet 

I can't wait to hear about that 💛 I hope you take a pic/vid of the mess too. Your posts are always a joy to read 😁

1 minute ago, thisismywildside69 said:

I pissed my leggings in the store! The video is worthless because my coat fell in front of me but here's my puddle! I'm at the park now! So far I've pissed down some stairs and on a picnic table, now I'm walking a walking path looking for where I'm gonna go next and still feeling full. 

That's an awesome puddle. If there are any public restrooms nearby they would be a great candidate for a soaking 😊

12 hours ago, thisismywildside69 said:

I was super excited this morning to remember that there IS one spot in my house that has carpet! My house has hard wood floors all through it and it makes me sad because I love to piss on carpet. I was even starting to try to think of places other than hotels where I could go to piss on some carpet because I miss it. Well this morning before Iayed down to go to sleep I was trying to think of where in my house would be a good place to practice pissing standing, and I thought of the small walk in closet in the extra bedroom that nobody uses and it just full of old clothes that don't fit anybody. As soon as I thought about it, it hit me. THAT CLOSET IS CARPETED. I immediately went right in there, pushed the old clothes out of the way because I wanted to piss directly on the carpet, and unleashed a nice long stream while standing, soaking the carpet wonderfully. Here are gifs of the start of the stream and the end of the stream. 20210102_151117_1.thumb.gif.f7f2a6bf298f53b2a3fdd6d104077c85.gif

20210102_151117_2.thumb.gif.6b2c1a7efd11c00b781456f86dbc2f25.gif

I went to sleep and when I woke up, I headed straight to my newfound piss place and soaked the carpet while standing again. I can most definitely see that that will be happening frequently. 

I'm going to practice pissing while standing one more time, when I piss at 11 before holding the rest of the night. I'm going to attempt to piss in the toilet while standing. Then, I think I will be good in the morning to spray my piss over the snow while standing. It is easier to spread my stream around while standing than it is while crouching down. 

I brought a change of pants for morning so I can go straight to the park after work. I brought two choices though. A pair of thin black leggings, and a pair of light colored jeans that are actually one of my favorite ones to piss in. These I know I'll get good drips from. The leggings I know I'll get excellent drips from, but one of my biggest turn ons is seeing that wet patch show up and slowly spread and get bigger, which is why I like pissing in jeans because you can see it best in jeans. You really can't see that at all in black leggings. Opinions please?? 

I also brought my small vibrator and I think this time I'm going to go further back on the walking trails where it's even more secluded and make myself cum too. 

I am so fricken excited to go piss all over some snow again in the morning!!! 

Fuck thats hot! Another thing I like about naughty peeing and peeing outside as a guy is the amount of space my stream has to travel. I would love to just fill up my bladder, join you and pop a squat and see how far my stream can go in that closet or pop a squats bedroom. Id love to just stand on one of your beds and have my stream shoot all over the place while you and pop a squat watch. That would feel so good and would be so fuckin fun to do!

5 minutes ago, hibillymayshear said:

Fuck thats hot! Another thing I like about naughty peeing and peeing outside as a guy is the amount of space my stream has to travel. I would love to just fill up my bladder, join you and pop a squat and see how far my stream can go in that closet or pop a squats bedroom. Id love to just stand on one of your beds and have my stream shoot all over the place while you and pop a squat watch. That would feel so good and would be so fuckin fun to do!

I want you to come to the park with me. Shoot your stream wherever you see that you feel like shooting it. This is incredible. 

• Hot 2
22 minutes ago, thisismywildside69 said:

So I've already soaked a black pair of leggings and a grey pair of leggings. Should I go back to the car and change into jeans before I piss anymore, and soak those too? 

If it's not too late already: I'd say yes. I find it much more exciting when a girl wets herself than when she simply pees, even in a naughty place.

On 1/2/2021 at 10:05 PM, thisismywildside69 said:

Yessss! I'm seriously so excited about it. When I discovered my piss obsession, I was a teenager still living at home and I pissed ALLLLL over the carpet in my bedroom, so I guess I just developed a fondness for it. I seriously would rather piss on carpet than anything else. 

did the people who lived with you notice?