I am now obsessed with spraying my piss all over. And I finally got a good video.

7 minutes ago, thisismywildside69 said:

I cleaned it all up lol changed the trash and everything. 

I've made similar piss messes at my old workplace but always left the mess there hehe 😈 Knowing someone will have to clean up my mess really turns me on, personally. I was never caught but it's good that you played it safe so they wouldn't know it's you lol. Did you leave the grocery store mess on the floor?

1 hour ago, 88mphArtist said:

I've made similar piss messes at my old workplace but always left the mess there hehe 😈 Knowing someone will have to clean up my mess really turns me on, personally. I was never caught but it's good that you played it safe so they wouldn't know it's you lol. Did you leave the grocery store mess on the floor?

Yeah, there's only two of us that use that bathroom so it would have been obvious it was me lol I can't have that at work lol

Very naughty and sexy of you to just pee all over. And I especially like the fact that you are a responsible professional with people under your command. That contrast makes it even hotter. A serious, professional side, and a very naughty side. 😉  

• Love 1