New Year's Eve in Times Square

Thank you for this report.  I can totally relate to spending hours with several potential leads turning into disappointments and also the nothing for hours and then two together and you have to decide which to try and spot. Also the times when you know someone is peeing, but it would be too obvious if you went for a better look. 

Yes, I have had a few negative experiences as well.   One guy told me to F*** off when He caught me watching his girl pee and I have had situations where people have challenged me and asked why I have been hanging around.   I tend to try to avoid staying in the same area too long and make sightings look accidental where possible, but there is always a chance that people see me and don’t like it.  To be fair, the vast majority of girls who Realise they have been spotted either laugh it off, act embarrassed or apologise profusely.  Only a small percentage get annoyed. 

• Like 1

Good stuff. A tip that works for me, find a spot that’s kind of secluded and look for tissue/napkins. That’s a good sign. Then post up near that spot so you can see them but they can’t see you. When I float around I’ve missed sightings. I have been posted up in a spot with pee evidence, I’ve left to check out another spot, and come back to find a fresh puddle that I would’ve witnessed had I stayed put. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

I think it depends on the event and the layout and all that. Sometimes it's better to post up and sometimes it's better to wander and "hunt" A lot can also depend on how safe it is to stay in the same place. Whenever I am at a particularly large event I try my best not to linger in the same spot for too long and risk being fingered as a hunter.

To your point though, every event seems to take on a life of it's own and it seems like wherever girls go to pee early in the day is where they keep going as the day progresses. Even at annual events there pee tone and culture changes a bit every year. The best days are the ones when you get it figured out early. The worst are the ones when you realize very late that you missed it.

Tend to agree on both counts.   Sometimes I'll stay in one place - especially if it is producing rewarding results, but it becomes very quickly obvious if you repeatedly go into bushes or alleys after girls head that way or if you wander around a lot in the same place.  That's when it is best to move on.   If you can stay hidden to watch the performance all the better, but most of the places where I have been that is not easy to do.

• Like 1

It also depends on the nature of what's going on. The real danger is things such as picnics etc where people are in the same place and will thus visit the same bushes to pee etc... also, one girl going back to the group and relating a tale about being accidentally walked in on by a guy will be laughed at, if it happens more often it'll raise suspicions...

• Agree 2