Wow I Had to Pee

1 hour ago, pop-a-squat said:

Really needed to use the restroom again so I went over the my box, pissed then wiped myself off 

E872C979-EB2A-4D03-A6AA-40922C8EA8FC.jpeg

D472C5A8-637A-4DCC-859E-241B28C0EB7E.jpeg

52814850-26B9-4F86-BAC7-8265ECD91AD4.jpeg

Now you should start trying to spray it around the sides more! 

Do you intentionally hold because you like desperate pissing, or does it just kind of happen? 

I'm still dying to see the carpet underneath it! 

• Love 3
6 minutes ago, thisismywildside69 said:

Now you should start trying to spray it around the sides more! 

Do you intentionally hold because you like desperate pissing, or does it just kind of happen? 

I'm still dying to see the carpet underneath it! 

I’ll try to get a pic of the carpet after i next pee in it. But yeah it just kind of happens.

• Love 2
  • Hot 2
7 hours ago, thisismywildside69 said:

Ahhh, I intentionally hold because I love how it feels to release lol

Yeah it feels good too pee after holding. I love pissing in front of girls. I'd love to join you and pop a squat  for some piss fun. Release a full bladder of piss in front of you both in that box or somewhere else in pop a squats bedroom. I'm dying to mark my territory, I really gotta go rn! I workout so I drink lots of water aha 😊

• Like 1
  • Love 2

So I had to go too but my peice of cardboard is a tim Horton's coffee cup ☺️. Its held up very well, ive had a few pees already. It makes a great potty and I can just dump it out the window. One time I saved a 2 litre coke bottle and I stayed up all night filling it up with piss just for fun. I discared it the next day. Very convenient and felt good relieving myself in the bedroom at such a late time. I recommend pop a squat use a dunkin donuts cup lol.

IMG_20210106_2340571.jpg

IMG_20210106_2340311.jpg

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Simpfan said:

My piss adventures with a guy started when I was 17. Before that, I just searched for different places to pee. I was a virgin, but I was obsessed with cocks and what they could do. My relationship with this guy I married wasn't healthy, but the sex was good when I initiated it. And I was the one who brought the pissing into our sex life. Somehow I became obsessed with pissing, just as I became obsessed with giving fellatio. And some 20 years later, I experienced it with another abusive guy. Sad to say, but the wet sex was probably the only reason I put up with him as long as I did.

But from other posts, it sounds like you've struck lucky now.  Ok, I know it's more judgement than luck but still great.  It's easy to look back on situations and wish we'd acted sooner or done things differently. A lot harder to know what to do at the time.  All part of the picture that is our lives...

• Agree 1

I

On 1/1/2021 at 3:42 AM, pop-a-squat said:

I had to go again, so I just stood over it.

CC5D4DE4-8C84-4679-930C-6FA3BB6FC650.jpeg

72FE0578-ECEF-4CB3-8611-BAED005B8469.jpeg

A piss box is such a wonderful idea! It looks so soaked too! If I lived alone I'd 100% have my own! I'll have to keep this idea in mind.
Thank you for giving me this sudden inspiration~! 

• Love 1
On 1/11/2021 at 2:40 AM, Simpfan said:

He has no idea how much I want to hold his cock when he pees. 

He doesn't have a clue! As a male, I'd love for that woman who would hold and maybe even aim me. Perhaps the first few times might be out of control, but I don't think I would really care.