Wow I Had to Pee

1 minute ago, thisismywildside69 said:

That just made me realize I didn't use a toilet at all for the last day of 2020! I've never went a whole day without using a toilet. This forum reallyyyyy has me excited about pissing. I'm an exhibitionist sexually so having someone to tell about these adventures just makes it so much more fun. 

Cool!

3 minutes ago, thisismywildside69 said:

That just made me realize I didn't use a toilet at all for the last day of 2020! I've never went a whole day without using a toilet. This forum reallyyyyy has me excited about pissing. I'm an exhibitionist sexually so having someone to tell about these adventures just makes it so much more fun. 

thats hot! i love hearing about your adventures @thisismywildside69  💛 im still stuck imagining if you and @pop-a-squat lived together and what that heaven would be like! 🤤

• Love 2
7 minutes ago, pisslover94 said:

thats hot! i love hearing about your adventures @thisismywildside69  💛 im still stuck imagining if you and @pop-a-squat lived together and what that heaven would be like! 🤤

Oh and yes, trust me, no one would be more in Heaven than me. I'm obsessed with nonchalant/casual pissing as well, to have somewhere that I could literally just casually piss whenever I want would be a dream come true. Then you add in getting to watch a woman piss all the time as well. Yep, Heaven. Lol

• Like 1
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, thisismywildside69 said:

These are new adventures for me! I've pretty much just been pissing my panties for the last 15 years at night when I masturbate and watching all kinds of pissing videos that turn me on incredibly but I never did any of it. I've gotten a little risqué a couple times but never anything too much so lol And I've also never shared with any other person about my pissing love. I even had a guy I was hooking up request that I piss on him, and I did and it was so fucking hot, and I never confessed to him that I'm actually insanely turned on by pissing and have been for a long time. Having you guys to share my adventures with is seriously a huge motivator. And I'm seeing how much fun it is to explore. 

Just know youre always welcome to share your experiences and fantasies about pissing with us here! ive pretty much been secret about my fetish too and just recently started opening up to people on here about it. I thought about asking my ex about pissing on me but was scared of her reaction because most people arent into piss like we are. But i love talking to you guys about it because it does make it exciting! 😈 

6 minutes ago, thisismywildside69 said:

Oh and yes, trust me, no one would be more in Heaven than me. I'm obsessed with nonchalant/casual pissing as well, to have somewhere that I could literally just casually piss whenever I want would be a dream come true. Then you add in getting to watch a woman piss all the time as well. Yep, Heaven. Lol

I also love nonchalant/casual pissing too! Watching a woman go wherever she wants like her living room carpet or her kitchen table is so fucking hot 🤤

• Like 2
  • Love 2
4 minutes ago, pop-a-squat said:

I had to go again, so I just stood over it.

CC5D4DE4-8C84-4679-930C-6FA3BB6FC650.jpeg

72FE0578-ECEF-4CB3-8611-BAED005B8469.jpeg

Yessss. I want you to keep pissing on it and see how long it takes to just like crumble.

Also I love that you pee standing up so much. I like to stand too, because I prefer wetting my undies or pants and when I stand it doesn't pool and soak me as much. I can go just enough that no one else can tell, but I can feel that they're wet and it's a constant reminder of how naughty I was. 

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, pop-a-squat said:

What do you think now? Do you think it’s soaked for real yet? This is like my fifth or sixth time taking a piss in this box and the floor is getting soaked.

0CF0E3F7-5A9B-468F-8AE5-F35372B0B9F0.jpeg

1868B54C-664B-44E7-AF52-B2D98C72A94E.jpeg

Omggg can I just lay on your bedroom floor and let you piss on me for a day? 

Anyways. 😂 What happens if you move the box? I wanna see the carpet underneath. Pleaseeeee. 

• Like 3
5 hours ago, thisismywildside69 said:

Omggg can I just lay on your bedroom floor and let you piss on me for a day? 

Anyways. 😂 What happens if you move the box? I wanna see the carpet underneath. Pleaseeeee. 

love that you just keep pissing into that box! and i agree with @thisismywildside69 please move the box and let us see the naughty mess youve made! lets see that beautiful piss soaked floor! 😈