Hotel pissing tonight

Nice work!   There are quite a few posts on this site giving ideas for hotel pisses, but you could try:

- move some time of furniture, pee on the floor and out the furniture back to hide it. 
- pee on some towels and then dump them in the bath. 
- pee on the bathroom floor and either leave it or dry with towels. 
- go into a stairwell and pee there.  Especially if you have a carpeted landing. 

have fun!

• Like 1
1 minute ago, thisismywildside69 said:

OK I didn't realize the only video files I can post are gifs. So I don't feel like you get the full effect of the video since I pissed for 32 seconds straight in the video lol but this is the best I could do! 

So messy and naughty. I love how you soaked the carpet too 😈 If you have the video file, you could upload it on erome.com. I'd love to see the video file 💛

2 hours ago, 88mphArtist said:

So messy and naughty. I love how you soaked the carpet too 😈 If you have the video file, you could upload it on erome.com. I'd love to see the video file 💛

100x100https://t1.erome.com/324/ideNQvGT/thumbs/3ry40gLV.jpg[/img] 

Thank you, I knew I could upload it somewhere and share the link, I just didn't know where to upload it to. I'm new at this sharing videos online stuff. But I'm super excited to share this video because I love it! 

• Love 1
  • Hot 3