Early morning stairwell piss

You sort of left the story hanging, but I think we know what came next! But - did you manage to just let a little out? Or once it started was it more than you expected? Sounds like your friend probably doesn't mind peeing outdoors 🙂 

Just now, Kupar said:

You sort of left the story hanging, but I think we know what came next! But - did you manage to just let a little out? Or once it started was it more than you expected? Sounds like your friend probably doesn't mind peeing outdoors 🙂 

I edited to complete - I pressed submit by accident too soon 😂

• Haha 1
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, ukpeegirl86 said:

I edited to complete - I pressed submit by accident too soon 😂

🙂 I kind of thought that you might open the floodgates! Hot story - thanks for sharing it ❤️

• Like 2
15 hours ago, ukpeegirl86 said:

Until we were locked down by Boris' Tier 4 announcement yesterday, myself and two friends like to go to a local gym and swimming pool every morning before work. Myself and a friend walk or jog to meet our third friend and then head to the gym. 

Yesterday morning was no different. We had jogged to our third friend's but she'd overslept and was rushing to get ready. My friend and I waited for her in the entrance of the 70's high rise flats she lives in. It's dark and always has a faint smell of pee. I needed to pee by then and was moving from one leg to the other as we waited. "Do you need the toilet?" my friend asked and I nodded. She suggested I go into the stairwell and let a little bit out to relieve the pressure then go at the gym when we arrived. I looked at my friend a little uncertain. "Don't worry" she said "a couple of little squirts won't make a mess and you clearly won't be the first to do it" she said to alluding to the smell. 

I stepped into the darkness of the stairwell hidden from sight by the stairs and lowered my leggings. I let out a three second spurt then thought "what the hell" and let out another. I'd intended to stop there but I couldn't. The floodgates had opened and I ended up pissing full force on the concrete floor till my bladder was empty. The sound of my piss hammering onto the floor echoed off the tiled walls. I finished and had nothing to wipe with so I pulled up my knickers and leggings and went back to my friend who was watching the huge puddle spreading across the concrete from under the stairs. "Wow you really had to go!" she said. A few minutes later our friend came down and we headed to the gym.

My friend hasn't brought up the matter of me flooding our other friend's stairwell and for that I'm grateful. I think that could be quite an awkward conversation!

Very hot, thanks for sharing. 

I can't just let a little piss out either, once I start I have to finish lol

'a couple of little squirts won't make a mess'

Do people just squirt a little bit out sometimes to hold them off until they reach a bathroom? I've only ever stopped to avoid getting caught or upon being caught.

Has your friend done this kind of thing before? She encouraged you to wee in the stairwell of a friends property! My friends wouldn't ever really encourage me to do that, maybe a bush or something.

This is amazing though, I considered a wee in one of these stairwells the other night as I was walking by the flats. I got nervous though and watered a nearby tree in the nearby area where a thin layer of trees covered the flats from the road.

Edited by sd91
  • Like 1

Why do I get the feeling your friend has used the same staircase for the same reason in the past?

It’s been years since I lived in a flat but I locked myself out once when I was fairly desperate and was waiting for a friend to bring a spare key relieved myself in a plant pot. I was hoping to “just let a little out” too but was still flooding the plant pot when I heard a neighbour opening the front door downstairs. 

Later in the week I saw her in the hallway and she commented that our nearest neighbour must have left the main door open as she thought someone had pissed in the plants overnight! 😂

• 3 months later...

I have occasionally encountered puddles of pee in unusual places, such as alleys, bus stops, or stairways, but I always thought it was the work of drunk men. However, it's nice to be aware that some of them may have come from women 🙂 Female pee has at least a nicer smell.

• Like 3
  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/15/2021 at 6:00 AM, radu said:

I have occasionally encountered puddles of pee in unusual places, such as alleys, bus stops, or stairways, but I always thought it was the work of drunk men. However, it's nice to be aware that some of them may have come from women 🙂 Female pee has at least a nicer smell.

Well, you should recognize if it is a female pee puddle or a male pee puddle. Some details would tell you. Like the shape of the puddle, the position, the splatter around, the presence of a tissue...  It is not too difficult to understand if it is male or female, but not really by the smell that is bad anyway :-)

• Agree 2
  • 2 years later...
On 12/31/2020 at 3:18 AM, ukpeegirl86 said:

"Don't worry" she said "a couple of little squirts won't make a mess and you clearly won't be the first to do it"

She absolutely knew you wouldn’t be able to stop after “a couple of little squirts.” She wanted you to piss somewhere naughty. Has she exhibited any public pissing habits since, or encouraged you to go more places?

Apartments stairwells and lobbies are great places to piss late at night, especially in older buildings that are less likely to have cameras. One of my friends lives in a huge building with hundreds of units from the 70s and there aren’t any cameras after the lobby. I’ve pissed in the all three fire stairs several times as well as a janitor’s closet and the roof terrace and its vestibule. I get a big adrenaline rush especially if it’s during the day and there’s a chance someone will come around 

• Like 2
  • Hot 1
On 12/31/2020 at 2:18 AM, ukpeegirl86 said:

Until we were locked down by Boris' Tier 4 announcement yesterday, myself and two friends like to go to a local gym and swimming pool every morning before work. Myself and a friend walk or jog to meet our third friend and then head to the gym. 

Yesterday morning was no different. We had jogged to our third friend's but she'd overslept and was rushing to get ready. My friend and I waited for her in the entrance of the 70's high rise flats she lives in. It's dark and always has a faint smell of pee. I needed to pee by then and was moving from one leg to the other as we waited. "Do you need the toilet?" my friend asked and I nodded. She suggested I go into the stairwell and let a little bit out to relieve the pressure then go at the gym when we arrived. I looked at my friend a little uncertain. "Don't worry" she said "a couple of little squirts won't make a mess and you clearly won't be the first to do it" she said to alluding to the smell. 

I stepped into the darkness of the stairwell hidden from sight by the stairs and lowered my leggings. I let out a three second spurt then thought "what the hell" and let out another. I'd intended to stop there but I couldn't. The floodgates had opened and I ended up pissing full force on the concrete floor till my bladder was empty. The sound of my piss hammering onto the floor echoed off the tiled walls. I finished and had nothing to wipe with so I pulled up my knickers and leggings and went back to my friend who was watching the huge puddle spreading across the concrete from under the stairs. "Wow you really had to go!" she said. A few minutes later our friend came down and we headed to the gym.

My friend hasn't brought up the matter of me flooding our other friend's stairwell and for that I'm grateful. I think that could be quite an awkward conversation!

I had this happen to me before. It's like I couldn't go anywhere else besides a toilet. I lifted up my dress and pulled down my panties then squatted in a narrow dark alley and nothing came out at first and if it did, it was just one drop. Then once I knew there wasn't anything else, I got ready to pull up my panties until midway, I began pissing and of course some of it soaked my panties. Maybe it is just a part of getting older.

• Like 1
  • Love 1