Are you into watching men, or women or both?

Which gender do you prefer to watch pee?  

141 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like watching men pee, women pee or both?

• Women
    • Men
    • Both

• 1 month later...

I'm a straight man, and although I tried, I only enjoy watching women pee. If I ever watch a guy peeing, its because of an interesting idea I want to take inspiration of. Honestly, I don't even enjoy most of the man-pisses-on-woman vids, especially when its only about dominance. If its about something I can imagine the woman is also enjoying then yes, like peeing inside her, or peeing on her pussy etc.

• Like 2

I’m a bi female.  I like both.  There are different situations with both I like.  And the naughtier the better.  Peeing in the toilet does nothing for me. I can watch both of those anytime I want me and my husband.  

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Hot 1
  • 1 month later...

I love watching men piss. There's this video 'out there' of a black guy ass-fucking his piss out of himself outside at night. VERY EROTIC! Just the desperation in his voice and the sound of his excitement was HAWT! I also like watching men walk around their house marking stuff. 

I sometimes like watching women, but mostly of women random pissing on each other as an interruption to their sex. For instance, she says "i have to piss" and the other says "piss in my mouth". 

• Love 1

I primarily enjoy women peeing, especially thick, curvy and naked women in desperation and unleashing their full bladder. I also do not mind guys peeing as well. It threw me off at first after having this kink for some time how I was interested in both because I am straight but seeing a guy get desperate and pee does excite me because I imagine myself in their shoes. It’s just the pee that gets me turned on and while I prefer women, I don’t care who. 

• Like 2
  • Love 2
On 12/30/2020 at 6:15 PM, pop-a-squat said:

When it comes to watching people naughty pee, do you like reading about women doing it, men doing it or both?

Always women, I can watch men but it does nothing for me except when they are being used by the women 😉

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

For me its both. But i often find male content a bit boring. That's just because i'm a guy and i'm so used to peeing wherever. I like the naughtiness. The feeling of doing something forbidden. When i see man pee i'm instantly thinking about the boys being drunk after a party. This is actually a bit problematic because i cant excite myself that easily because most of the pee ideas i have seem so basic xD.

Another thing: The videos i've seen from girls are way more creative/daring. Videos like dixie comet just letting go while talking to a friend don't exist from guys. (Or i have not found them).

TLDR: We need to get more creative boys xD.

• Love 2
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...