Are you into watching men, or women or both?

Which gender do you prefer to watch pee?  

141 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like watching men pee, women pee or both?

• Women
    • Men
    • Both

WOW!Im very surprised that both is the highest.What do i know?I prefer,really DEMAND,my view to be feminine.Men have no "mystery",its obvious where it comes out,females is always just a little mystery just WHERE it squirts from.

But as long as no gets hurt enjoy!

• Agree 2
1 minute ago, JMY said:

I notice regularly the term "naughty pee".

What IS a "naughty pee"?Im a newbie so forgive my ignorance.To me,the "naughty" is just watching a girl pee-is THAT not "naughty" enough?😉

I think the term is probably used to describe peeing somewhere that most people would say one shouldn't - like on a hotel room chair, or someone's curtains, or the walls of a fitting room - that sort of thing

• Like 1

Answered both but normally i love the see girls pee since i am straight guy, but some times i can enjoy seeing guys pee espescially if there are girls involved it and encourage or feeling compassion about it. I dont actually like too much of dominant girls make girl pee himself, allthough it is fun at the times also. So thats about it.

I'm a bisexual woman and find that I have a stronger preference toward women peeing than men. Every once and a while if I can find good material of a man peeing I'll be able to get off to it, but it's very rare for me. I guess its just quite taboo and that's what does it for me. Growing up I never heard of girl being able to pee wherever they wanted, but boys always could. Now that I'm an adult its good to see that us girls can do the same as boys can!

• Like 2

I consider myself straight, and definitely prefer to see women pee that said there’s still an intrigue in a desperate guy. A friend called me “omo-sexual” and that’s probably about right 😉

Still, I can see a guy pee any time, so would only actively look for women, still answered both. 

• Like 1