Where to pee in the middle of the night?

Where to pee in the middle of the night?   

85 members have voted

1. 1. Where should I pee when I wake up in the middle of the night?

• Off the side of the bed onto the floor
    • In the corner of the room
    • Standing against the door
    • Butt against the door in a high squat
    • In the closet

I don't have to pee in the middle of the night very often but when I do, I'm normal horny for a bit of piss fun.  I usually piss somewhere in the room, usually a corner or somewhere out of the way.  I just soak the carpet and then hop back in bed

Edited by d19841
  • Love 1

Back in the day there used to be a period of time where, before I went to sleep, I'd secretly put a towel on the floor next to my bed so that at night when i needed to pee I would just gently move my penis out from underneath the blankets and then pee onto the towel without moving to much or even waking up properly.

But a few weeks later when I put the towel into the laundry for the first time my mom asked why it had such a strong pee smell. I blamed it on the cat which was a valid excuse and after that I stopped doing it so that my mom wouldn't notice anything.

• Like 2
3 hours ago, MiaDarling said:

Why not right in your bed?? It will get a lil cold later in the night but by then you need to go again anyway so you just warm your bed back up!! It is by far the most convenient place to tinkle in the middle of the night. I ALWAYS used wet my bed before I went into pampers. 

Stay wet,

Mia 🤗😘💓💕

i have always wanted to do this with someone 😍

sometimes i do it directly in the bed if i feel like it's not going to be too much (i don't want to sleep in a complete soggy puddle okay a few times it has been) but if i do it in my room in the middle of the night i will go in an area where i keep dirty towels and put my legs stance apart and let go. but most times i make myself hold it until i'm near bursting in the morning.

• Love 1
  • 2 years later...

I usually opt for either pissing off the edge of the bed or standing up to piss. I normally piss of the bed in the middle of the night while still half asleep and piss as soon as I stand up in the morning. Personally I think it's the most convenient option. A floor towel is optional but I'd recommend folding it or stacking a couple so it doesn't leak everywhere. Just make sure you don't miss the towel. You could also piss into your laundry basket since the clothes are gonna be washed anyway.

On 12/30/2020 at 3:38 AM, pop-a-squat said:

I always wake up needing to go pee, there are a few spots in my bedroom that would be convenient.... let me know what you think....

You should go in the closet because it's so naughty 

• 3 months later...