2 girls 1 guy Car Peeing

On 12/30/2020 at 2:51 AM, pop-a-squat said:

My friends and I went to dinner at a restaurant that is still open during this pandemic, and we all had a lotttt to drink. We lived about an hour away. We had to take the highway for this adventure. My one friend who is a guy was driving let’s call him J, and then there was me, another female (M) and another guy (K) all sitting in the backseat. So four of us total. 

M announced she needed to go for a pee while we were driving on the highway. I also needed to go for a pee. Then K announced he could probably go too. 

J was driving and suggested we wait until the next rest stop or area we can pull over. M said she couldn’t wait more than two or three minutes. We kept driving and M said she was about to wet herself. This was my car we were in, and you all know by now that I enjoy peeing in my car. I saw this as a golden opportunity and suggested to M that she takes a piss onto the floor. 

J and K are both aware of my fetish. They have seen me pee weirder places. So neither of them said anything. I told M if she was uncomfortable I would pee with her or before her. K said he didn’t care and would go whenever he could. He was sitting in the middle of us females. K started to pull down his pants, and pulled them to his knees. He aimed his dick to the floor. Before he could even begin peeing I was already pulling my panties down and ended up taking them off, then I spread my legs so our knees were touching and moved to the edge of the seat. I had a skirt on so I pulled the back up a little bit. Then I could hear K’s stream hitting the carpet and he sighed in relief. I began peeing as he did. This prompted M to pull down her jeans to her knees and scoot off the edge of the seat. 

Suddenly the three of us were peeing off the edge of the seat onto the floor. I watched J look into the rear view mirror and smile. From my experience he seems to enjoy this fetish as well. 

When my stream slowed down to a trickle I pushed the rest out of my pussy and then used my underwear to dab my privates dry. Then K shook his dick and put it away, while M finished and pulled her pants back on. 

My floor was soaked but it was totally worth it. Would let them or anyone else pee back there too.

This is the hottest thing I've heard all day, wow. I would enjoy carpooling with you😜

• Agree 1
  • 2 weeks later...