Relieved Myself in Potted Plant

21 hours ago, pop-a-squat said:

I have a friend who I was house sitting for, who owns a lot of plants. I really needed to relieve myself and go for a piss. I looked around the room desperate to go, and saw a large potted plant. I walked over to it and pulled my dress up to my waist with one hand, then used my other hand to spread the lips of my pussy. I then aimed my hips forward and let out a small spurt of pee. Then I let go completely and a large stream of pee came out and hit the dirt in the plant. I couldn't stop pissing! I went on for about thirty seconds, and it formed a puddle in the plant before it slowly soaked in.

that plant is getting all of its nutrients from you 😉

• Love 1
  • 3 months later...
On 12/29/2020 at 8:44 AM, pop-a-squat said:

I have a friend who I was house sitting for, who owns a lot of plants. I really needed to relieve myself and go for a piss. I looked around the room desperate to go, and saw a large potted plant. I walked over to it and pulled my dress up to my waist with one hand, then used my other hand to spread the lips of my pussy. I then aimed my hips forward and let out a small spurt of pee. Then I let go completely and a large stream of pee came out and hit the dirt in the plant. I couldn't stop pissing! I went on for about thirty seconds, and it formed a puddle in the plant before it slowly soaked in.

Did you see later how this plant grew?

• Like 1