Do you pee on the tree or at the base of the tree?

(M) I vary depending on my mood.  Often I aim as high as I can to make the tallest marks on the tree.  Usually I do this on the side of a large tree right next to the path so it is visible to others.   Sometimes I just pee lower on the bark and sometimes I pee on the ground.  I would say overall I pee on the trunk more than the ground.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 6/8/2022 at 9:29 AM, Pee Outside Girl said:

I do not like to put my ass against the tree because I would get dirt on my ass and probably the tree has been peed on by somebody else

Yeah, I probably peed on it. Sorry (not sorry) 🙃

• Like 1
  • Cheeky 1
  • 1 year later...

The main reason I like peeing outside is so I DON'T have to aim, I only hold my dick so I'm not pissing on my clothes. In which case, I normally "aim" for the ground. Typically, no where even close to hitting the tree. The tree is only there to make it more socially accessible, I'm basically just pissing in the open with a tree to my side. I'd say it provides coverage but we all know it does not.

• Like 2
  • Agree 1
  • Hot 1

I piss pretty high up on them. I don't like standing to close so I will usually be a few steps back and piss a bit over a meter high, having the piss run down the tree is kinda fun. What's best is having people see you pee on the tree, in those case's I blade my body of so the audience can get some view of my cock but not everything.

• Love 2
  • 1 month later...
On 10/12/2023 at 10:27 PM, Phyche said:

The main reason I like peeing outside is so I DON'T have to aim, I only hold my dick so I'm not pissing on my clothes. In which case, I normally "aim" for the ground. Typically, no where even close to hitting the tree. The tree is only there to make it more socially accessible, I'm basically just pissing in the open with a tree to my side. I'd say it provides coverage but we all know it does not.

So you stand next to the tree when you pee to get some coverage rather than peeing towards the tree? "Coverage" meaning that people will see a stream flying from behind the tree🤣

• Haha 2
3 hours ago, Loller said:

So you stand next to the tree when you pee to get some coverage rather than peeing towards the tree? "Coverage" meaning that people will see a stream flying from behind the tree🤣

I'd say the tree would likely be 2ft in front of me looking head-on, but I usually turn about a 45degree, maybe less, just enough so I'm not hitting the tree. 

The tree is only there so it's fairly socially acceptable. 

• Like 2

Probably on the tree itself? Honestly never really thought of it, I just pull out and let it flow directly in front of me without consciously aiming anywhere. Most often then not that ends up in the flow hitting the tree itself under a downwards angle, to minimize backsplash as well. Like the thing of hitting a urinal wall at an angle instead of directly perpendicular, just with a tree lol.

• Like 3
4 hours ago, Phyche said:

I'd say the tree would likely be 2ft in front of me looking head-on, but I usually turn about a 45degree, maybe less, just enough so I'm not hitting the tree. 

The tree is only there so it's fairly socially acceptable. 

Ahh, I see. I typically do it the same way except I pee on the base of the tree.

• Like 1