What is the most public place you've pissed?

I once had to pee so badly while driving that I pulled into a busy gas station, pulled up to a pump as if I was going to fill gas, opened the car door, pulled out my cock, rolled to the side somewhat and peed onto the ground right outside the door. There were people at every pump filling gas and I would be surprised if nobody realized what I was doing.

I've also openly peed at nude beaches and resorts, but I don't feel that quite qualifies.

• Love 4
El 20/3/2023 a las 14:29, wetwulf dijo:

Me he cabreado varias veces en varios estacionamientos y garajes, tanto al aire libre (aléjate de la multitud de gente, pero sigue siendo público) y escondido detrás de la puerta de mi coche.

Can you tell us a story like that. If you want

Most public was when my (ex) partner, best friend, and best friend's partner went to a club and had more than our fair share of drinks. By the end of the night we were walking back to my friends place and I was completely unable to hide the fact that I needed to pee, now. Partner, friend, and I ducked into an alley and relieved ourselves in full view of each other and the very busy street. There were already a few puddles on the ground so clearly we werent the only ones who needed a desperate wee.

• Like 3
  • Love 1
36 minutes ago, Peewee123 said:

If wetting counts then I’ve done it in a pharmacy and a supermarket. 

Both of those sound like they could have an incredible back story...   or equally could be humiliating.

I'm hoping it's the first and was an enjoyable experience - would love to know more, but not wanting to pry of course.

21 minutes ago, Peewee123 said:

Ooooops sorry, didn’t even think it could be seen as humiliating. No, it was on purpose and a huge turn on. I had been paddle boarding and fell in unexpectedly and ended up having to come home with no underwear on as didn’t take spare. So I was wearing jogging bottoms and crocs and quickly stopped in to pick up a prescription and some lunch. The commando free feeling was turning me on a bit and I was stood in the pharmacy waiting for my prescription. I caught sight of the adult diapers and it made me think of pee, I already had a fairly full bladder and my mind was now thinking about being horny and peeing and wetting and I couldn’t help but let some spurts out. Suddenly my usual inhibitions vanished and just started letting out spurts and enjoying the warm feeling without caring. I was getting hornier and hornier. Moved onto the supermarket and as I walked round I let more and more spurts out without a care in the world. Then I used the self check out and headed out. I hadn’t even thought about the wet trousers and e fact that yes it was slightly visible, whoops. I ended up masturbating in my car as I was so turned on. Then came home had a Shower and had my lunch! 

Love it @Peewee123 - Just occasionally people share genuine accidents that aren't all intended as fun, but 100% love the idea of your experience.

I can imagine next time there won't have been paddle boarding involved - just a deliberate commando shopping trip?  You've got my encouragement anyway.

Totally unrelated but my wife (who's not into pee at all) and I were away for a weekend recently, and after we arrived she realised she hadn't packed any knickers - so went to the clothing section of the local Sainsbury's.   She was a bit confused that it seemed every pack of cotton briefs had been opened and one pair stolen.  "Why would anyone take out just one pair" she pondered.   I could think of a few good reasons...

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
2 hours ago, Peewee123 said:

Ooooops sorry, didn’t even think it could be seen as humiliating. No, it was on purpose and a huge turn on. I had been paddle boarding and fell in unexpectedly and ended up having to come home with no underwear on as didn’t take spare. So I was wearing jogging bottoms and crocs and quickly stopped in to pick up a prescription and some lunch. The commando free feeling was turning me on a bit and I was stood in the pharmacy waiting for my prescription. I caught sight of the adult diapers and it made me think of pee, I already had a fairly full bladder and my mind was now thinking about being horny and peeing and wetting and I couldn’t help but let some spurts out. Suddenly my usual inhibitions vanished and just started letting out spurts and enjoying the warm feeling without caring. I was getting hornier and hornier. Moved onto the supermarket and as I walked round I let more and more spurts out without a care in the world. Then I used the self check out and headed out. I hadn’t even thought about the wet trousers and e fact that yes it was slightly visible, whoops. I ended up masturbating in my car as I was so turned on. Then came home had a Shower and had my lunch! 

that is very hot.... thanks for sharing 

• Agree 1
2 hours ago, gldenwetgoose said:

can imagine next time there won't have been paddle boarding involved - just a deliberate commando shopping trip?  You've got my encouragement anyway.

Yes having discussed it I quite want to do it again!

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • 2 months later...

Most public place I’ve peed would probably be in a storm drain facing traffic. I was on a hill decently far away, so I figured that the people in the cars below couldn’t see who I was, even if they could tell that I was peeing 

• Like 2
  • Hot 1
  • 4 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Adidas pisser said:

I think the most public place I've pissed was at music festival, just pissing on the ground, next to the portaloos in full view of the side of the crowd... the portaloos were busy and several guys were just pissing on the ground instead.

Another time was when I pissed up a wall on the top deck of a multistorey car park in full view of a group of skaterboys.. I knew they were watching and hoped they would follow suit after seeing me piss there... and they did... at least one of them

Both examples are very horny

• Agree 1
1 hour ago, James_erased said:

In addition to my festival post above, there’s always one particular instance that stands out for me when it comes to the ‘most’ public place I’ve pissed. 

I was on the train into london for a gig, and had guzzled some beers en route, expecting it to be a run of the mill journey into the city - until a trackside fire meant the train was unable to proceed and we had to disembark, and instead catch a bus to a tube stop, and then catch the tube into central london from there. I hadn’t really needed to piss upon alighting from the train, however pretty much as soon as I got on the bus, I swiftly began to feel the need - really badly. I was on the upstairs of a double decker bus, and was genuinely contemplating the need to extract my cock from my shorts and relieve myself right there on the bus. The smattering of other passengers on the upper deck meant I opted not to. We finally arrived at the tube stop, and I was preying it had toilets - no dice. I was then stood on the platform (it was an overground tube station), and it had now become an absolute NEED to piss; I couldn’t hold it any longer. This was in the broad daylight of a summer evening, with plenty of other passengers stood on the platform too. I moved to the end of the platform, got my cock out and let loose right there on the floor - an incredibly relieving stream of piss which seemed to be never ending. There is no way the members of the public around me wouldn’t be able to see my brazen act, but I was well beyond caring - I was expecting someone to say something, but to my surprise/relief, no one did. Eventually the flow stemmed, I zipped back up, leaving a huge and obvious puddle on the floor, and reassumed my waiting position on the platform as if nothing had happened!

It truly was a most exhilarating yet also relieving thrill 😍

I love it!